2010 fat busters!!

Just thought i'd put it because i was proud of myself.I was 15 stone and a size 18/20 after having my son and i'm pleased i can enjoy to some extent clothes shopping now.

Didn't mean to pi** anyone off.

nooo dont be silly i was only joking!! im sorry if i upset you i didnt mean it youve done brilliant to get to that size your an inspiration to me if youve managed that! dont think i was beingnasty i was only joking honestly! xxxx :hugs:

:dance:

it wasn't meant in a nasty way but i can
see why you thought it ...

you've done amazingly well cant wait til i
can say im a size 10 tbh :thumbup:

xx​

God ive never been a size 10 in my life well in tops yeah
but ive always had a big bum :blush: and wide hips hope
i can get into a size 10 jeans some day :D

today ive had a slice of toast and a w.w cottage pie with steamed veg

ah ive just realised ive lost 12lb now since i started on a diet before this
group started woo :D

:dance:

we're over 100lb lost between us!!

im not putting gains on there
only loses :thumbup:

so far ive had a bowl of special k
some chicken left from last night lol
and half an activia yoghurt

xx​

well done everyone :happydance:

breakfast - cheerios 30g ss milk

Lunch - tuna light lunch

tea will be WW meal and steamed veg, got a house viewing at 6 so will be after i put the kiddies to bed :D

gym was good, did not do much really just 15 on treadmil and 15 reps each on the machines that the woman showed me how to work .....walked there and back and I was quite puffed out after that :blush: going Mon Weds and Fri's :D

Jenny I cant see my weight loss on the 1st page? and can you put mini goal of 4 stones by July please?:D

Oh yeah same for me jenny my goal for july is 4 stone aswell would
you put that up please? :)

x

Jenny I cant see my weight loss on the 1st page? and can you put mini goal of 4 stones by July please?:D

i must have missed you :dohh:
how much have you lost so far hun
and ill update it in a sec :kiss:

i lost 7lbs this week :D never got weighed on the 4th when i started :dohh: might have last a stone so far who knows lol cos i was just as good the 1st week :D

Just had my tea of ww meal which was yummm and a mullerlight yogurt..........Only had 550 cals today! will have some fruit a bit later if I get hungry
x

Just thought i'd put it because i was proud of myself.I was 15 stone and a size 18/20 after having my son and i'm pleased i can enjoy to some extent clothes shopping now.

Didn't mean to pi** anyone off.

You should be proud! if I lost my baby weight after my 2 babies I would not be this fat now!
Saying that, even when I was 10 stone and really thin (well for me lol, everyone said I looked too thin for my frame) I could not fit into a size 10 so I dont expect to again, a 14 will be amazing,even a 16!
well done hun :happydance: x

Glad it went well at the gym Paula!

I've been super good today, I think finally losing SOMETHING is making me feel all positive. Had special k with SS milk for brekkie, salad with a tiny bit of tuna for lunch and a WW meal with veg for tea.. and a sneaky twix finger as a treat for doing so well last week ;)

thanks hun :D your right it does make you feel all positive when you see those scales going down!:thumbup. sounds like your doing really well! I am still soooo motivated which is a 1st for me, I know I am gonna do it this time,fed up of saying I am going to do something about it and it never happens or fails within a week! I can hear river island calling my name hahaha, used to love shopping in there! feels like a life time ago x

hi girls im back, I totally lost track last week, work was a b**ch and I felt reall poorly with a bad cold so the diet went total pot. I feel so bad now seeing how well youve all done, but im back on track today. I havent managed to weigh myself, I know I havent lost anything, but as I said im starting again today. well done everyone on your fantastic efforts.x

Well I lost a 1lb..not exactly happy, but I'm happy at the fact I've reached my 10% at WW so got my keyring :happydance:

So thats 20lb in 9 weeks :thumbup:

Hoping to loose 3lb next week so I get down to 13stone :D

well iv had a bit of sweet snacky evening!

breakfast - few beans and scrambled eggs
lunch - jacket potato, WW tuna and sweetcorn tin and a little low fat grated cheese,
dinner - WW bolagnese al forna meal, with low fat cheese on top, (i was gunna have chips with it as i was cooking them for OH and sister but took one look at how greasy they were when they came out the fryer and though no way! )

i did well with my meals and still no bread! but then my snacking went to pot,

i had 1 WW mini victoria sponge after dinner, then went to my grandads and took a WW chocolate cake bar with me so i didnt eat biscuits but forgot about it so i had 3 fruit shortcake biscuits (35cals each) then found the WW bar and ate that too! :dohh:

then when i got home then i noticed the banoffee pie in the fridge and it needed eating before it went out of date, and i couldnt waste a banoffee pie could i ?? :p

so i ate some of it but nvm i have a whole week to be good eh! and i figure i wont have gone over cals that much because iv not eaten anybread! :)

can i just add in my defence though.. i havnt stopped weeing all day and major sugar cravings these were the only symptoms of pregnancy i had for the first 7weeks of bein pregnant with jess so maybe i will have a bfp at the end of the month haha :p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->