2010 fat busters!!

Well I lost a 1lb..not exactly happy, but I'm happy at the fact I've reached my 10% at WW so got my keyring :happydance:

So thats 20lb in 9 weeks :thumbup:

Hoping to loose 3lb next week so I get down to 13stone :D

Ames! thats fantastic!! im starting back at weight watchers not going to the meetings untill my mum gets back from hols ( i dont like going on my own :lol:)

my mum got her 10% when we went before, and said it looked like her cock ring :dohh::haha::nope:

welll done sweetie!! :hugs::kiss:

Jenny - i think you should put gains on, like if next week i lose 2lbs, it will look like i lose 4lbs alltogether when i havent

Morning girls :D how is everyone?
Just been for a morning walk to take my son to school then to the shop so quite a good walk :)
my leg muscles are aching from gym yesterday even though i did not do much :wacko:
x

hmmm, what to have for breakfast girls any ideas? cant involve bread lol?

just had 1cup of tea no sugar so far x

Omelette? cereal? fruit? porridge? lowfat yogurt and fruit? x

Morning :flower:

Paula,you must have done something if you are achey :thumbup:

Got weighed this morning and im a little :wacko: if im honest...scales say ive lost 4lbs!!

im happy of course but I had 2 bad days,or so i thought!! Obviously while im still breast feeding i can get away with eating abit more than I thought. Is there anyone else here breast feeding?

Off to add me a weightloss ticker and try sort out my mess of a sig what a mod tinkered with

i might just had scrambled eggs and beans again like yesterday i want an omelette but we have no fry light so i cant make it without it being mega greasy and i know i will put too much cheese in ha,

yeh eggs keep you fuller for longer :D i have them and defo feel like i dont need to eat till 1pm ish

im making 0points weight wacthers soup today :D x x

Well I lost a 1lb..not exactly happy, but I'm happy at the fact I've reached my 10% at WW so got my keyring :happydance:

So thats 20lb in 9 weeks :thumbup:

Hoping to loose 3lb next week so I get down to 13stone :D

Ames! thats fantastic!! im starting back at weight watchers not going to the meetings untill my mum gets back from hols ( i dont like going on my own :lol:)

my mum got her 10% when we went before, and said it looked like her cock ring :dohh::haha::nope:

welll done sweetie!! :hugs::kiss:

Thanks hun :hugs:

:rofl: I want that gold key now!!

I'm like that, but now I know people there if my mum and her friend stopped I'd still go :D Good luck chick xxx

make some ww no points soup, on ww you can have as much as you like so it must not be very fatterning

i had a cd porridge this morning :sick: but it lies heavier on your stomach than the shakes

i couldnt sleep last night and feel stressed to bits today, about nothing inparticular just got that feeling!

Morning :flower:

Paula,you must have done something if you are achey :thumbup:

Got weighed this morning and im a little :wacko: if im honest...scales say ive lost 4lbs!!

im happy of course but I had 2 bad days,or so i thought!! Obviously while im still breast feeding i can get away with eating abit more than I thought. Is there anyone else here breast feeding?

Off to add me a weightloss ticker and try sort out my mess of a sig what a mod tinkered with

Wello done Helz :) I'm still breastfeeding - not sure how many extra calories are allowed per day??

i thought it was 600 ?!

i havnt eaten anything yet im just not hungry, silly of me i know but im waiting for the estate agent woman to ring me and its making me nervous!!

Sorry girls for the late post i have put 1/2 on sorry...... i can see i am going to have to work hard to keep up with you girls! Well done for all your losses xx

i'll add gains for you hanny lol

how much did you gain?

i gained 2lb ... up to 19 st now :(

hanny i've brought us a stir fry
for tomorrow :thumbup:

xxx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members