2010 fat busters!!

i made pizza for OH and sister and i ended up eating it for tea too :dohh: i had 2pieces of cheese and tomato, and 3 pieces of pepperoni, i did have the smallest pieces though with least pepperoni and i had no chips either!

iv only had scrambled eggs and 1 crumpet apart from that so ill be alright wont i?

off to asda for stock soon lol x

Thanks boothh, thinking about it its not that much really , I was just so hungry at lunch time so I filled up on a big wrap with quite a bit of chicken when I usually have a really light lunch, just feel a bit bad :wacko:.....just about to have my shep pie ww meal thats only 220 cals:thumbup: I am gonna work out my full days cals in a bit:thumbup:

Happy shopping Leanne....I went on Sat and stocked up on loads of baby shampoo, bubble bath and 3 big boxes of nappies :happydance: xx

Ooh im hungry now gonna have a jacket tatey with tuna
instead of having soup tonight :)

had a good day today again i am craving a pizza a little bit though haha :lol:

xx

175 cals for 1 measly banana! :saywhat:

really? :shock:

you know those bags you get at the market
full of fruit and veggies? well ive nearly worked
my way through a whole bag of satumas
and cherry tomatoes :rofl: and i only got them
this morning :blush:

forgot to add the bubble bath to my list
got some of that too :rofl:

she's all taken care of for the next few months!

i've got jackets for dinner tonight again lol
had some home made colesaw with mine last night
with a tiny bit of low fat mayo in it was lovely :happydance:
might make some more for tonight actually :)

Oo did you get the bag of coleslaw mix stuff from asda or did you do it? I was looking at the bag of coleslaw stuff lol loooove coleslaw....

Just had a hot bath with ww magazine to keep me focused :D gym again tomorrow!

That is good Jenny! you could prob eat the full bag of fruit n veg for the same amount of cals as quater of a mars bar lol....not to mention super healthy :thumbup: I always feel guilty about eating alot of anything these days even healthy foods,dunno why :wacko:x

been to asda spent loads :dohh:

got wipes
nappies (forgot vouchers :dohh:)
baby milk
snacks
baby spoons
swimming nappies
armbands
etc etc
and flowers for phoebe tomorrow :cry:

food around asda didnt bother me apart from the scones ?????? dunno why not had them in years!

made it myself paula had loads of carrots
and cabbage left over from the sunday roast :thumbup:

certainly better than the premade stuff
that's stupidly high in fat lol

i feel like ive eaten loads today but its all been
good stuff :thumbup:

cravings leanne?!?!? :winkwink:

xxx​

congrats to everyone you all did a very good last week. for myself i only lost 1lb but the:witch: got me this weekend and i have been a lot this week.. I need to be strong and start eating good again

that's not bad hun why the tears!!

The recommended daily calorie intake varies depending on how old you are. For the average adult this is about 2,000 per day (women) and 2,500 per day (men). These calories should be made up of foods from the main food groups.

If you're trying to lose weight, you could start by eating 500 less calories per day. This should help as long as your diet is well-balanced and you're getting lots of exercise

:thumbup: xxx​

Thanks girls.....I know its not that bad really thinking about it just want this so bad, sooo done with being this huge. You girls make me feel better :hugs: x

Hows it going Leanne? cant imagine how hard it is! your doing so well...have you ate a little nibble or anything? I think I would go crazy lmao x

:hugs: you're doing fine hun stop worrying!!

im so excited to start next month

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I have 7.5 WW points left today. It only lets me save 4. lol

Hows it going Leanne? cant imagine how hard it is! your doing so well...have you ate a little nibble or anything? I think I would go crazy lmao x

nope nothing :smug:

i know i have chicken in if i need it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"