2010 fat busters!!

:hugs: happy birthday little Phoebe xo

I am refusing to discuss my food intake today. All I shall say is, due to the bad influence of my Mother and Husband, I am glad I had some points saved...

starvinnngg! only had 850cals today........I can hear the coco pops calling me, dunno wether to have a bowl, there is only 4 more cals than cornflakes but the fat is more....but if I am on a calorie controlled diet does that matter anyone know?? just feels naughty cos its chocolate :wacko:

850 cals isn't really enough for a whole days worth of food and drink hun.Eat the cereal,if you are hungry you should eat something. x

I have ate a big bowl..being too strict with myself I think x

Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes to Phoebe xxx

ive still been good today, thought i might have struggled today but :thumbup:

Yeah i think so too,you don't want to starve yourself or feel hungry. xxx

:hugs: glitterfairy...whats up hun?

how is everyone today? I just came back from a nice morning walk again :)
feel really happy today, hope it lasts lol
my bum muscles are hurting today :haha:

Well done for sticking to it Leanne :hugs:
x

Last week i was so good and only lost a 1lb,which was ok but was hoping for 2lbs off.
This week i've stuck to my diet and at least 40mins of exercise every day and i just got on the scales and i'm 2lb heavier :( I'm never going to lose anything at this rate.It's weird because my clothes feel like they fit better....so confused!

Really strange.....dont know why that is?....are you eating enough to keep your metabolism going? maybe eat little and often ? not sure hun, your doing really well x

Last week i was so good and only lost a 1lb,which was ok but was hoping for 2lbs off.
This week i've stuck to my diet and at least 40mins of exercise every day and i just got on the scales and i'm 2lb heavier :( I'm never going to lose anything at this rate.It's weird because my clothes feel like they fit better....so confused!

you may have lost fat and gained muscle with the excercise hun, and muscle weighs more than fat, so that could be why xxx

you may have lost fat and gained muscle with the excercise hun, and muscle weighs more than fat, so that could be why xxx

yeah i was going to say that too xxx

im feeling like clothes are starting to fit me a bit better which is good, next week i have my 6 week check up so i will be able to start exercising again which im very pleased about!!

I agree with what Booth said Glitterfairy, maybe take your measurements and then check again every 2 weeks, thats what I'm going to start doing :thumbup:

My inline skates came... I tried them on and nearly went flying :shock: they are so fast! I don't remember it being hard skating when I was younger, used to go down hills and everything :rofl:

I'm going to the park in the morning to go skating with my mum and her friend.... shitting myself aint the word!

Going to have some porridge in a minute then got a baby massage class at 1 :) x

i ordered a pair of jeans size 16 and they came today i tried them on and they are reeally baggy im so happy haha,

had nothing to eat so far but gunna get something soon, just cup tea with no sugar, x

i ordered a pair of jeans size 16 and they came today i tried them on and they are reeally baggy im so happy haha,

had nothing to eat so far but gunna get something soon, just cup tea with no sugar, x

:happydance::happydance: xx

Yesterday:
bowl of spec k
spec k bite thingies
fish & chips for tea

Not had anything so far today.

Boothh :happydance::dance::happydance: well done!!!!

cant wait until I am a size 16!!!only another 5-6 dress sizes to go LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->