2010 fat busters!!

me and OH have eaten the rest of the banoffee pie watching the football! :dohh:

Have made 3 fridge cakes this morning...oh the temptation to lick the melted chocolate from the spoon and cram a handful of marshmallows in my mouth! LOL

Quiet here this morning..you must all be exercising :smug:

I'm not doing well today already..I'm not well,poorly ear,so I've been weak and eaten biscuits :growlmad: Off to docs soon.

today so far i had,

breakfast - cadburys cookie,
lunch - meat and potato pie from a bakery but i didnt finish it,
dunno what to hae for dinner still trying to go without bread, this is the 3rd day so far im doing okay! :)

Hi girls :D having a FAB day again :dance:

breakfast - 30g bowl of cornflakes ss milk, no sugar,cup of tea no sugar

Lunch - Tuna light lunch

1 hour in the gym, power walked 10 mins each way.....
20 mins fast walking on treadmil
20 mins on bike
20 reps on each machine :D
going again on Friday lady said she will gradually increase my routine :happydance:
roll on Sat to get weighed!

Tea - is going to be Macrel on WW toast and a mullerlight yogurt.........

quiet in here girlies!
x

today so far i had,

dunno what to hae for dinner still trying to go without bread, this is the 3rd day so far im doing okay! :)

I think pastry is the same as bread hun,its a carbohydrate x

yesterday for me was bowl of cereal and tuna sandwich for tea am still ill.
today so far bowl of cereal, iv just had my first small drink of the day and some spec k lil bite thingies.

maybe pasta bake for tea... or its fish & chips.

Hi girls, I've been to the cemetry to say happy birthday to phoebe then we took alex swimming, I done a few lengths in the pool am shattered now. I really fancied a chip butty after swimming

But have been good just need to drink some more water !!

Happy Birthday Phoebe *Hugs*

Pinksnowball you are doing great too.Everyones doing a good job.Having you girlies is helping to keep me on track :)

:hugs: Pinksnowball, happy birthday Phoebe x

Well :witch: visited me this morning, so I doubt this will be a good week. I was good all day yesterday, and today I kinda slacked abit... had a pasty for lunch :dohh: but I've only had that and a bowl of special k for breakfast, I'm not sure what to have for tea, maybe just another bowl of cereal to kinda balance out the pasty abit :blush:

Happy Birthday Phoebe :hugs:

You are all doing SO brill girls, I'm so proud!! :kiss:

The Wii Fit is a KILLER :rofl: I've been doing Step Plus, me and OH are making a little competion out of it, he's bloody winning :growlmad: and the hula hooping OH MY GOD!!

If any of you are doing WW, they have meals for 70p down Morrisons, also Asda are selling the expensive chilled meals 3 for £4, they taste lovely! x

Arw Happy Birthday Phoebe :hugs:

Ive had another good day today think im going to have a
good weightloss this week :) apart from i am going to taybarns on friday
for my dads birthday with the family its an all you can eat :dohh:
ill try and not be to much of a pig promise :haha:

xx

Whats taybarns?

I'm going to a coffee morning with lots of cake tomorrow.Must be good!!!!
I just sat with a cup of tea watching my Mum,Dad,other half and little boy eating the cake i made this morning.Arghhhhhhh i so wanted a bit.

Happy Birthday Phoebe :hugs:

You are all doing SO brill girls, I'm so proud!! :kiss:

The Wii Fit is a KILLER :rofl: I've been doing Step Plus, me and OH are making a little competion out of it, he's bloody winning :growlmad: and the hula hooping OH MY GOD!!

If any of you are doing WW, they have meals for 70p down Morrisons, also Asda are selling the expensive chilled meals 3 for £4, they taste lovely! x

i did that earlier it nearly killed me, 7mins lmao!!
me and OH always do that to.

Whats taybarns?

I'm going to a coffee morning with lots of cake tomorrow.Must be good!!!!
I just sat with a cup of tea watching my Mum,Dad,other half and little boy eating the cake i made this morning.Arghhhhhhh i so wanted a bit.

All you can eat restaurant :lol:

ive only just found out about it its suppose to be lovely though
im gonna try and just stick to the meat and veg and rice
mostly but maybe a little treat from being good this week :winkwink:

today so far i had,

I think pastry is the same as bread hun,its a carbohydrate x

i know its a carb lol, im not cutting out carbs i dont believe in things like that, im cutting bread in particular, it bloats me the worst, and i crave it, its one of my big weaknesses, i can eat like 8 slices in a day if im not careful, so im trying to not eat it because i figure after a couple of weeks i wont want it so much anymore, thanks though hun x

for dinner tonight i had a small bowl of sausage,tomato and garlic pasta, and 1piece of garlic bread, i also had about 1/4 of a tin of ricepudding, i did have half a tin but i gave jesse a taste and he ended up eating most of it, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->