2010 fat busters!!

hmm maybe when iv moved i will give it a go, ill have more spare cash then,

breakfast/lunch has been 2slices of cheese on toast, using lowfat cheese, scrape of mayo, and hp sauce, x

Ive lost 2lbs again this week :happydance: Thats 6lbs in 3 weeks, so chuffed.

Well done everyone on their losses!!!

Im actually starting to enjoy it now, hopefully I can keep on track!! U girls and this thread keep me going though so thanx :hugs: (even though I do more reading than posting lol)

So far today had cheerios and skimmed milk. Going to have toast and dairylea with turkey for lunch.

Its OH birthday this week and think we r going for a Indian buffet, any one any tips on how to stay on track? x x x

Treat today but not feeling too hungry yet.
I have found that i've gone off chocolate a bit,don't really like it that much anymore.Can only be a good thing :)

Hiyaa girls :)

ive lost 2lb this week
so i have lost 7lb in 3 weeks :)

Good job everyone
xx

well done on your losses girls :happydance:
sweetcheeks...go for tomato based meals and avoid korma and creamy meals! avoid the fried samosas,etc.. and nann breads and things and go for plain boiled rice

Well I had a FAB workout atthe gym today, done 30 mins speed walking on treadmil, I was wacked lol!! and done 15x3 reps on all the machines, feel sooo proud of myself and so was the owner :D

breakfast - cornflakes ss milk no sugar, coffee no sugar

Lunch - mackrel on ww toast no butter

drank loads of water today cos the man in the gym explained how important it is for weight loss! gonna keep drinking :thumbup:

Tea is going to be a WW meal and WW yogurt and some fruit x

Its OH birthday this week and think we r going for a Indian buffet, any one any tips on how to stay on track? x x x

Don't really have any tips, but maybe just cut down portion size, don't have too much of anything :thumbup:

Well done on the losses ladies :happydance:

Jenny it says I have lost 9lbs?? I have lost 12lbs. 7 last week and 5 this week :D

Hi all! Hope the diets are going well!

I keep forgetting to come on and update through the week :dohh:

Not really had a good week,i havnt been eating naughty food though...iv been really ill!:(

Monday,tuesday and wednesday i was sick,supposedly a 24 hour bug...i think not!
But the rest of the week i have been good,did have toast thursday but i was afraid incase i didnt keep it down...so bread isnt too good but friday and over the weekend i was back to my old self :D

Also,i can honestly say that this dieting lark is getting easier! It has been 1 week and 5 days since i last had chocolate:happydance: So im hoping to see an improvement soon. I have also cut out fizzy drinks as i am a total lemonade addict:blush: I have noticed a change on my hips and tummy too,no more bloating :D

So this week...i have lost....4lbs!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Keep it up girls! xxxx

wonder why i wrote you down as 2lb
on my peice of paper :blush: :thumbup:

good job you're checking lol

xx​

Me too! From my belly,i got my other half to take photos of me in my new dresses and i have a huge flabby disgusting belly and massive hips.I feel hideous...

Aw post the piccys up hun?

Ive had a okay day today
a weight watcher lasagne meal with steamed veg
and a weight watcher chocolate & vanilla mousse pot
not in the mood to eat anything else
ooh and a cuppa green tea and orange juice :lol:

xx

I don't know why i'm only losing 1lb a week...trying really hard and recording everything i eat and exercising 6 days a weeks.Seems odd.

I won't post the pics up i'm too embarassed!

Yeah i thought you would be losing 4lb cause you are doing
great at it and not slipping up... but 1lb is still a loss :D

aw okay then hun no bother.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member