2010 fat busters!!

Me too :( Not sure what i'm doing wrong.When i dieted like this before i was losing more that 1lb a week.

Just have to think though that i am already a healthy weight for my height but i need to tone up and lose about half a stone to be more in the middle of the healthy weight range.

Me too :( Not sure what i'm doing wrong.When i dieted like this before i was losing more that 1lb a week.

Just have to think though that i am already a healthy weight for my height but i need to tone up and lose about half a stone to be more in the middle of the healthy weight range.

Ah well you dont have to lose much so it shouldnt be to hard hopefully. your half way there now arent you?

ive got to bloody lose 4 stone by july lol feel like i will though! i hope! :lol:

I'm sure you will do it hun :)

I was 15stone a few years ago though and my first goal for my height is 11stone.That gives me a BMI of around 23.So i have lost alot since i was 15stone but i'm finding it so much harder to shift now and i'm fed up with having such a flabby disgusting belly.It gets me down.

Abit pushed for time today so not read back through what I've missed yet,hope to see some losses!!

I've sts this week,which I'm ok with as I fell off the wagon abit last week :blush: Back to it again properly this week though-my motivation is back full force as Ive been invited to a Hen night out round Wakefield 13th March so I'd liked to have lost maybe another half a stone for then.

I was 15 stone a few years ago and went down to 10 stone and then i got pregnant a year later :lol: it was easy losing the weight back then.. its just getting used to doing it again.. which i am starting to now :) i just cant wait to feel like the old me again but im wanting to get down to 9 stone this time as i wasnt happy with 10 stone lol

we can do it :happydance:

Resisting the snack a jacks in the cuboard lol.....

whats everyone up to? hate OH working away :( x

Ive just put the wee man to bed so im sitting chilling, although I could go to my bed as im knackered. He isnt sleeping too great just now at night :nope:

Ive got 3.5 WW points left and dont know whether to just save them and have sugar free jelly if im peckish.

Could u not have the snack a jacks paula hun, ure awfy strict with urself and u dont seem to eat hundreds. Im sure a pack of snack a jacks wont hurt :shrug: How many cals in a bag? x

I am strict with myself, I just want this so bad and I dont want to fail, but gonna have them I think......108 cals a bag. Gonna go to bed myself just now x

my oh works til 10 so im alone most
of the day too :(

had a bowl of special k this morning
and a bowl of veggie pasta (i made
loads so more tomorrow :) )

and a couple of yorkshire puddings
no point in leaving a few in the freezer lol

jacket potatoes for dinner tonight :thumbup:

been a boring day today
but im out and about tomorrow & wednesday
taking my mum out for lunch wednesday too
last time i can before the cambridge starts :happydance:

xxx​

Well what u do works hun u seem to have great losses :hugs: I would find it hard to be as strict, I allow myself a treat or I would go off the wagon. Hope I havent pressurised u into having them lol x x x

Just had a shape yougurt omg it was gorgeous and only 1 ww point (70 cals) so much better than their own yougurts and thicker and creamier than mullerlight. They r only a pound in asda at the moment too for 4!!! x

todya has been pretty bad today i think, im sure im pregnant you know or it could just be my mind playing tricks on me, will find out at the weekend ha,

breakfast - cup tea no sugar
lunch - 2pieces of cheese on toast, scrape of mayo, lowfat cheese and hp sauce,
dinner - 3sausages, big dollop of mash and gravy, bit of broccoli,

snacks - 3pepsi max, 2cups of tea no sugar,

im hungry now though i felt queezy the last few days maybe today was the worst though because i only had 1hours sleep last night, little one has caught the man flu off his dad, and he was feeling very sorry for himself so i had to sit with him all night cuddling him and settling him every 10 mins, so maybe thats why i just wanna eat stodge today to stay awake!?

R U hoping u are pregnant Booth (is that too nosey of me??) Hope u get the result u want. I want another baby but dont think I could cope just now lol. xx

we are ntnp but yea i do wanna get pregnant, this month would be abit annoying though cus id be due middle of october and weve been invited to a wedding then and its my uncles and im very close to him, i wouldnt mind though, next month would be better though and hopefully before may, if im not pregnant by may we are going to actively TTC, xx

when i got pregnant with jesse i was on the pill (missed a few) OH pulled out lol tmi, and i was heavily drinking and taking alot of drugs, he really is a miracle baby, if OH has any more of those strong swimmers it might not be too long haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->