2010 fat busters!!

Evening... How's everyone doing?

Some cuter than cute bubba's on facebook :D

Welcome Flower fairy and congrats on your 4lb loss hun!! xx

just had a crumpet with dairylea and a piece of toast with butter :dohh: i always say this is my treat day though so nvm,

Hungryyyy!!!! going to bed soon to sleep through the hunger lol xxxx

you have a dairylea addiction!! :rofl:

4 friends requests!
feel a tad popular :rofl:

I'm gonna go through and try and add everyone, if I miss someone PM me and I'll tell you my name, don't really wanna put whole name here, I know what Kacie's dads mates are like and they'll come hunt me down :haha:

Last night had WW chicken hotpot and carrots for tea, i LOVEEEE that chicken hotpot!!

Gonna have a pj day today, just wanna snuggle on the sofa with a HUGE bar of chocolate, good job I've got no chocolate in the house lol

Thanks for the add Zoe! xxx I've not yet tried a WW meal :D Do they all taste good or are any vile and you should avoid?

i didnt like tuna pasta one, it was reeeeally bland i had to put loads of salt and pepper on just for abit of taste,

the bolagnese al forno is really nice, and the cottage pie, x

i just looked at all the cereal in the cupboard, ive been eating weetabix thinking theyd be the lowest cals,

well weetabix are something like 137 cals,
the lowest in the cupboard was frosties! at 111! so i had frosties lol, and a cup of tea no sugar! x

I only had the cottage pie, hotpot ones, and the chicken curry. Wasn't too keen on the spag bol. They are like TINY meals, could do with eating 2 really :blush:

It's crazy about the cereal, I was watching something a while ago and it was going on about cereal bars, and rice crispys (I think) were healthier than special k ones. Gotta look at the packet on everything!!

they are small ! i prefer to get the asda or tesco healthy ones cus you tend to get alot more for only a few cals extra!

I always add a bag of steamed veg to my w.w meals cause
they are tiny and would never fill me up either :lol:

i do that too but really for what you pay you get a pretty measly portion! haha,

hmmm...see... I need more to fill me up... so would def add veg or salad!!

Have a friend over for lunch today... have a chicken in the oven and salad in the fridge! good girlzzzzzzzzzzz :D

Afternoon girls..

yeah I add veg or salad to my ww meals, thats prob why they are low cal cos they are tiny lol :)

so far I have had cheerios ss milk, cup tea no sugar and a bite of Jacks cheese and ham bun :blush: dont usually pick at things but it jumped into my mouth :haha::(

having a big spring clean today, although I would much rather be sat on couch with a HUGE bar of chocolate! feel like rubbish :( dunno why :shrug:

sorry for the moan xxxxx

It's not moaning,we are all friends here :)

Hope you feel brighter soon! Think Mum is making us a shepherds pie tonight.Yum

Hi Girls

Some great losses again this week, ur all doing really well!!

I missed weigh in yesterday but caught up this morning and -2lb, yay, happy with that, thats 8lb in 4 weeks, have a school reunion on the 20th March, I need to be in Yummy Mummy status by then, lol!!!

If anyone wants to add me on fb its Janine Lowman, am prob the only one, but pic is of me and a friend.

Wish the weather would cheer up am missing my walks at the mo but the rain is hammering it down here :-(

Have a good week all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->