2010 fat busters!!

iv had so far

breakfast - frosties with ss milk, cup of tea no sugar
lunch - cheese sandwich :dohh: was really nice though

im making steak and potato pie for teaa :)

i lovveeee shepards pie! i make a mean one ;) hahaha probably high in cals and fat though cus i put loads of cheese and cream in the mash, x

I had some coke & few choco last night, so thought id pop on scales this morning, if id put on i was going to do extra 20mins workout till sat... i was surprized to see am 3lb down since sat, im over the moon 3lb to go, am the weight i was at my first mw appt last year :D

I always add a bag of steamed veg to my w.w meals cause
they are tiny and would never fill me up either :lol:

have you tried? or do you do, take 20mins to eat your meal?
since hearing that on fat families iv been trying my hardest with the ww meals can get to 15mins lol but i do feel alot fuller :)

im like the world's slowest eater lol
it doesn't work for me i still eat huge
portions i just take ages to eat it

:rofl:

I had some coke & few choco last night, so thought id pop on scales this morning, if id put on i was going to do extra 20mins workout till sat... i was surprized to see am 3lb down since sat, im over the moon 3lb to go, am the weight i was at my first mw appt last year :D

so 3lb loss this week?

:happydance::happydance:

so 3lb loss this week?

:happydance::happydance:

no this is loss so far for this week, i did last week was 3lb :)

im like the world's slowest eater lol
it doesn't work for me i still eat huge
portions i just take ages to eat it

i can understand how it doesnt work for everyone like.

my oh takes ages to eat it pisses me off am sitting there drooling over it lmao

my oh eats like a horse
he'll be done by the time i've started mine lol
cant eat out in a restaurant he ends up sitting
there for an hour waiting for me :rofl:

is the first page up to date for everyone?

just wanna check :thumbup:

xx​

Posting and running again (got to go pick hubs up from work now) I already said who I am if anyone wants to add me on Faceache but I couldn't be found as there are a few of us apparantly..didn't think there would be lol
I'm Helen Addy, Leeds network, head and shoulders pic of me..blonde hair, red top on..look quite glowy cos it was taken in Florida hahhaa
Catchya all later, oh, I've missed Monday morning weigh in again so not sure what to do about that yet..dunno wether to weigh later tonight or just go monthly like Mummyto be is. xx

my oh eats like a horse
he'll be done by the time i've started mine lol
cant eat out in a restaurant he ends up sitting
there for an hour waiting for me :rofl:

is the first page up to date for everyone?

just wanna check :thumbup:

xx​

Thanks Jenny, Mine's perfect and so pleased I made loser of the week with Flowerfairy!! :dance: Well done FlowerFairy!!

sorry ive not done my weight yet but is 3lbs, which im pleased about, although ive been ill most of the week so not eaten much apart from one day when i ate like a pig so wish it was a bot more :( never mind it all counts i guess!

i had a piece of steak and potato pie, with some fried potato chunks (not many) peas and carrots, :) not too bad,

Cant remember if i posted and said ive lost 2lbs... if i havent then there we go :rofl:

I just got back from Asda, going to make 0 point soup (WW ones) anyone had these? Butternut squash and red pepper? Will be my first time trying butternut squash lol, how do i peel it etc?.... like a potato?

If anyone wants to add me im on Vicki's FB (Sweetcheeks85) :thumbup: Amy Vincent x

Omg that tea sounds amazing LOL!

right today i had ....

cheerios, cup tea no sugar
1 bite of Jacks sandwich
Mackrel on ww bread toasted no butter
ww yogurt
options hot choc
ww fish pie with a corn on the cob, no butter
a bag of snack a jacks

omg that looks loads!!??

felt like eating junk sooo bad today :wacko:

Well done Caz! :hugs:

Paula your way to hard on yourself hun!! Thats fine, i eat more than that lol and you go to the gym! xx

It does sound alot though dont it :lol:Not been to the gym so far this week :nope: hoping to get there tomorrow :thumbup: must have burnt a few cals doing the housework today though :haha:

will work out the cals now xxx

Amy hun, I looooooooooooooove butternut (it's a big thing in South Africa where I grew up) You could peel it like a potato.. but the skin is thick!! I normally cut it into slices... and then trim the edges off with a knife. and then dice up each slice... does that make sence?

xx

Amy hun, I looooooooooooooove butternut (it's a big thing in South Africa where I grew up) You could peel it like a potato.. but the skin is thick!! I normally cut it into slices... and then trim the edges off with a knife. and then dice up each slice... does that make sence?

xx

Arrrgghhh gonna have to make something to eat too hungry :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"