2010 fat busters!!

Well done caz!!

Let me know wat the soup is like Amy, i ll give it a go if its nice!! I usually stick to boring soups like carrot and leek lol.

Paula go eat!!! :hugs:

That makes sense, thanks hun! :thumbup:

Im going to try and cook more, as when the baby turns 6months he can eat the food we eat... so I wanna cook meals from fresh instead of turning to the microwave :lol:

Will do Vicki! I agree Paula go eat, dont deprive yourself! :hugs: x

I had WW ham & pineapple pizza! & a cup of tea.........so 1500 cals today, will stickto 1200 cals rest of week

Tbh I am not that fussed I have ate quite a bit today.....its worlds apart from what I used to eat... & I have done 45 mins on my stepper and housework all day so I know I will have burnt those extra calories off :) 4 weeks ago I would have ordered pizza and ate the lot, and I know I aint gonna give up :happydance:

was the WW pizza nice iv been thinking im gunna get some?im starving now bet i have some dairylea on toast hahaha x

lol... what is this dairylea? is it a cheese spead of some sort?

FFS cant go the gym again :hissy: my nanna was admitted to hospital on monday so my mam is there all the time, just rang her to double check its still ok for today n she said she has to go up even though she was up all day yesterday....might sound selfish but she said she was gonna help me with this , its only an hour:cry: Al right for OH who gets to go everynight after work :growlmad:

Oh thats frustrating hun.Have you not got a workout dvd or something you can do at home? xxx

yeah dairylea is a cheese spread, i buy the light version, i use it in loads of things and iv just started BLW jesse loves it too so we get through loads of the stuff!

i took jess swimming for the first time this morning, i went with my mum though so i got in a couple of lengths while she played with him! he loved it so were gunna make it a regular thing :)

so far the morning ive had,

breakfast - cup of coffee with ss milk and 1splenda, and 1 and 1/2 pieces of toast, with low fat spread (in the cafe after swimming, gave jess the other half!) i did good resisting the vending machines and the teacakes like my mum had lol!

dunno what to make for dinner yet though, maybe just a sandwich or a small jacket?

gunna go on the wii fit in abit and do some situps, wall presses and that, :)

Today I treated myself to a red bull, had 1 slice of toast, and I dunno what to have for lunch, maybe a jacket spud I think...

im having lunch now, a sandwich with a scrape of flora, and a WW tuna and sweetcorn tin, with a glass of vimto (65cals!?!?) and a banoffee cereal bar :)

Ahhh... my brother and I loved cheese spread when growing up :) bet Jesse was really cute swimming :hugs:

yeah he was haha i was just holding his hands and letting him swim along he loved it! there was noone in the pool so it was great!

Ive had a bacon roll so far today what a diet eh :lol:

going to have a tuna steak later with rice and veg :)

i really hate seafood haha i love seafood pizza though just anchovies prawns olives and tuna <3 mmm pizza, gunna pick some WW ones up tonight, starting BLW with jess is making me eat healthier cus im tryna give him the same as me for lunch, so wre eating alot of salad, fruit and veggies at the moment :)

im making sweet and sour chicken with boiled rice for tea today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->