2010 fat busters!!

i need my ass kicking girls!!!!

im going to a leaving do tomorrow which has been planned for ages so having a italians then we have friends coming for the weekend so gonna eat then

but the hot cross buns in the kitchen keep calling my name today!!!! aaarrrggghhhh!!!!

i cant wait for tomorrow night, my first food in 4 weeks :happydance:

yummy i love italian!!

pink snowball youve done sooo well! just think you can really treat yourself at weekend dont give in now your doing absolutly amazing!!

OH wants chicken vievs for tea, i have low fat ones for me and gunna do mine with mash and veg instead of chips and beans like they have lol x

leanne lol
LEAVE THE HOT CROSS BUNS!!!!!!

:rofl:

1 1/2 days until i can join you!!!
im clearing my kitchen out now so the only
food will be emilys and jasons and i wont be
allowed to touch that or they'll go hungry

:rofl:

i've got a roast as my last meal tomorrow!!​

Lots of talking today :lol:

Managed to get to the gym this morning after all :D done an hour 30 mins treadmil, half hour machines and done lots and lots of walking too! about an hour and half fast walking up hills to :lol: :thumbup:

food wise been good

cheerios ss milk, tea no sugar

2 crumpets with flora light (bit disapointed as not had any spreads for 5 weeks now but thats all I could have as was at my nannas!)
and some pineapple ...

I have a skinless lean chicken breast in the oven now and steaming some cauliflower and brocolli........starving!
xxxx

today has been good for me,

Breakfast - 1 and 1/2 slices of toast with low fat spread and a coffee
Lunch - WWtuna sweetcorn sandwich with a banoffee cereal bar,
Dinner- chicken breast kiev with mozzerella and pesto inside, about 295 cals it was a birdseye one, a really small jacket potato, lots of brocolli and green beans and a big teaspoon of light mayo! it was really nice ive done pretty good today, :)

Evening all

Today ive had

B- Cookie crisp cereal :blush: and skimmed milk
L- Pitta with chicken tikka and light mayo
D- WW chicken balti and ww wedges (homemade)
S- Banana

4 points left :thumbup:

just bought some more creme egg icecream :dohh: tbh though iv had a well shit night! just found out tax credits have been over payin me and theyr taking 80 a week off me to get it back :( thats money we need, weve budgeted for it i dont know what the F were gunna do now :(

Oh no that is crap Boothh :( Can't you phone them and say you can't afford to pay back that amount and lower if from 80 a week?

Thats crap Boothh! :grr:
Jack has a rollo easter egg in the kitchen and its taking all my will power to leave it alone lol....not gonna touch it though

watching fat families, love it!!

Glitter - that aint a good pic to have on this thread lmao x

Haha oh yeah sorry! I'm a bit obsessed with cupcakes and got sick of looking at my ugly mug everytime i posted.

that cupcake looks amazing!

iv rang them and told them they said they will refer me but it takes up to 2 weeks,

OH only gets minimum wage and comes out with less than 200 a week so now they cut our working tax and child tax down we come out with under 300 a week!

how are we meant to live on that i dont think it will even pay the bills!
OH is supposed to be goingon to full pay soon (he was an apprentice) but theyve been draggin there feet with it since august and hes useless at sorting things out! i cant believe this im just in shock, i dont know how we are gunna manage at all!

You need to go to Citizens Advice or something help and get some advice and help.

I'm making cupcakes on saturday for my party :)

it just annoys me though they are so quick to take money off of you, no messing with that but it took them 10weeks to sort my claim out while i had 20pounds a week to feed and clothes my son, i mean you all know it costs more than that before you even start by the time youve bought nappies and milk its about 20quid! grrr i hate them, i said to the woman why do you have to ruin everyones life and she was like 'excuse me!'

the council did that to me as well becky :growlmad:
i had to pay back like 60 a month for ages!!
stupid idiots should get it right in the first place!!

i couldn't watch fat families tonight
the woman was the same height and the
exact same weight as me and he called her
a mammoth momma and i had to turn over
because it made me cry :cry: :dohh:

i've gained like 1/2 a stone since this group
began :( just more to lose!!

cant wait for friday :happydance:

oh jenn dont worry, your gunna do soo well next week! wish i could afford to do CD LOL hahahah

i cant really afford it but i HAVE to
do something before it gets out of control!

what ever my weight is friday morning
is what im going on :thumbup:

it's gonna kill me me doing it i have no will
power what so ever but it's time to change

:happydance::happydance:

Oh Jenny :hugs: dont worry about it, your doing something about it! I am bigger than that lady!!! I like the way he calls them massive fatties and things cos it just makes me want to do this more and more!!! :haha: that bloke is really motivating I think. Cant belive the bloke on there lost 4stone 3 lbs in 9 weeks! would love to do that, and the woman lost 3 stone in 9 weeks........Hmmmm wonder if I will lose my 4 stone goal for July!? lost a stone of it another 3 to go in 5 ish months :shrug:
xxxxxx

Awwwwwwwwwwww.... :hugs: Becki! Hope you can get it sorted hun! I don't know how you're meant to manage on that... I certainly would struggle!!! :hugs:

Jenny hun... you'll do really well on CD and when you see the numbers on the scales going down, it'll motivate you to keep going!

Paula hun... 3 stone = 42lbs, 5 months = about 22 weeks.... by my calculations that's roughly 2lbs per week... in fact just under! That's a very very realistic possibility!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->