2011- how was it for you?

Good ish. My lifes a bit samey. I had Zach in Jan then nothing really happened for the rest of the time :haha:

Half and half. I have my wonderful husband and little boy. But my FIL passed away this year :(

I voted good......... i had a year of worry about different health issues which led to being diagnosed last month finally with an uderactive thyroid but apart from that good... i got married in August to so that was the highlight of the year ....its been a good year..........x

I voted half and half

moved roles at work, the previous role was pants to say the least
got a shiny new car
fell pregnant in November after 14 months trying
went to Florida for the 2 year anniversary.

The worst part of this year:

Losing my cupcake at 8 weeks 2 days just before my birthday and xmas.

Overall its been good,

Me and OH's relationship is getting stronger and stronger, my daughter is turning into an easy going lovely beautiful little person.

Although this year i've lost alot a friends, just general growing up.

Good - my son
Bad - Almost losing my son due to PPROM at 14 weeks, lost the family cat, son was hospitalised at 2 weeks old with sepsis, PND, his operation to remove his thumb/fix his ear, money worries etc.

Half and half I think :)

Bad! It started with our buyer messing us around and costing us all our savings, moving into our house and not having any of the money to do to it what we wanted, then I developed pre-eclampsia and aenemia, was admitted to hospital, had my baby early after two inductions, haemorraged and lost two litres of blood, spent more time in hospital, couldn't BF and got really depressed, don't remember my baby's first weeks I was so out of it, MIL hit the bottle again and big family fall out, DH lost his job so we are having to borrow from family to live and I have had to go back to work to pay the bills when I'm so not ready.

So 2011 has given me my daughter, which makes it the best year ever but at the same time I have spent pretty much the whole year stressed and not sure how we'll get out of it.

Bring on 2012!

Ours was half and half.

Mostly ups but the down have been downs.

- Me and OH moved in together
- We had a MC at 8wks
- OH suffered depression
- Got engaged
- Pass my first year of college
- Struggled financially for a couple of months
- Had a phantom pregnancy (It even baffled the doctors)
- Problems with my stomach and periods.

I'm somehow been glad to see the back of 2011 in a way but I've come through it greatly wiith the support of OH, family & friends. I'm hoping 2012 is better for us.

overall it's been a good, there were a few bad things but the good outweighs it :flower:

Half and Half.

Good - Had my baby girl, got engaged, got my first car.
Bad - Sadly had my 4th m/c, lost a lot of friends, lost my job, got depression + anxiety/paranoia and generally feel quite shit about myself

I say good cause i got my little boy out of it. OH lost his job for a few months but we picked ourselfs up. Overall not too much drama which i like :thumbup:

Twinkl3 - phantom pregnancy? what happened there sweetie??

half and half for me - my baby was born :cloud9: but my dad died a few months after :(

2011 was all good for us. After a horrible 2010 the rest of my pregnancy was straightforward and we got a beautiful baby. Family were healthy and happy. Really hoping 2012 continues to be as good x

Horrible :cry:
DH was diagnosed with Epilespy - He's had around 11 fits in 8 months & can no longer drive
I was sent to the hospital for tests as I was bleeding heavily after a BM, had a colonoscopy & which showed I had an inflammed lower intestine, was given supositries which cleared it up but now its back :-(
My grandad was put in a home after he could no longer live on his own due to his dementia, was then kicked out of 1st home for attacking another resident & a member of staff, put in to hospital, shipped to a mental unit then back to hospital this happened about 4 times, eventually the board agreed he needed full time care & was moved to a home 40 minutes away, 4 days later he passed away :cry: that was 2 months ago & I'm still heartbroken x
Boiler packed up & British gas quoted us £2,500 for a new boiler which we cant afford so have been living in a freezing cold house for 3 months with no hot water, spent £250 on someone coming to see if they could fix it which they did, it lasted 4 days then knackered again so £250 down the drain & now have no way of getting over a grand to get a new boiler :-(
Finley got chicken pox on xmas day
On holiday in june & Finley was unwell took him to the drs who said we should go to the hospital as she wasnt sure if he had meningitis or not, que us panicking & being frantic with worry only for it to be a heat rash, ruined the holiday :-(

The highlight of the year was DH getting a £150 gift voucher from his work as a long service award x
Glad to see the back of 2011 :gun:

Horrible :cry:
DH was diagnosed with Epilespy - He's had around 11 fits in 8 months & can no longer drive
I was sent to the hospital for tests as I was bleeding heavily after a BM, had a colonoscopy & which showed I had an inflammed lower intestine, was given supositries which cleared it up but now its back :-(
My grandad was put in a home after he could no longer live on his own due to his dementia, was then kicked out of 1st home for attacking another resident & a member of staff, put in to hospital, shipped to a mental unit then back to hospital this happened about 4 times, eventually the board agreed he needed full time care & was moved to a home 40 minutes away, 4 days later he passed away :cry: that was 2 months ago & I'm still heartbroken x
Boiler packed up & British gas quoted us £2,500 for a new boiler which we cant afford so have been living in a freezing cold house for 3 months with no hot water, spent £250 on someone coming to see if they could fix it which they did, it lasted 4 days then knackered again so £250 down the drain & now have no way of getting over a grand to get a new boiler :-(
Finley got chicken pox on xmas day
On holiday in june & Finley was unwell took him to the drs who said we should go to the hospital as she wasnt sure if he had meningitis or not, que us panicking & being frantic with worry only for it to be a heat rash, ruined the holiday :-(

The highlight of the year was DH getting a £150 gift voucher from his work as a long service award x
Glad to see the back of 2011 :gun:

:hugs::hugs: Hope 2012 is good for you x

Good.

My LO was born and also we managed to buy our first home.

truly half and half.
1st half was awful ..2nd half was amazing :haha:

Good-- Got married, husband got a job he likes in our town so commute costs were cut down

Bad-- Lost my job (still unemployed), had my second m/c; we can't afford any testing right now (no insurance) so we're just in limbo as my gyno recommends testing before we try again, my Mom had a stroke, lots of stress and worry over finances, depression over wanting a baby but no hope in sight of when we can try again, my friends and I seem to be drifting apart, car completely broke down

To h*ll with 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"