2011- how was it for you?

I'd say that all-in-all it was a good year.

The bad was that I worked at a job that really stressed me out, and I had the miscarriage.

The good was that we bought my new car, I got a new job that I enjoy most of the time, I paid off my student loans from college, and we got pregnant with this baby. I am truly grateful for the blessings that came with 2011 :flower:

Bad, my marriage has been on the rocks all year finally ending in dec :(

Bad - a lot of DV from FOB.
Good - I realised about the DV, got out of the situation, joineda DV group, made loads of friends, travelled to Leeds alone (which I was so scared of, but it was amazing), started a new course at college, and applied to uni :thumbup:

Half & half.

Good- finished college, no real illnesses, promotion at work, etc

Bad- money has felt tight this year, I hate my job, my OHs friend moved into our basement and I don't like him :lol:

Half and half.
I found out I was pregnant in the middle of my exams so didn't do too well in them. It was a lot to deal with as FOB was being a dick (and still is). It wasn't the best relationship either =/
But I found my amazing OH and I finally started enjoying being pregnant :)

iv voted good, we did have a fair share of problems with LO's pregnancy but she arrived safely so i guess that it turned out good. A friends LO had meningitis but came though pretty well. DS has had a few things going off but dont we all! OH lost his job but we knew for a while it would be happening and had two days off work before starting a new job. So it wasnt all plain sailing but id be pretty happy to have another year as smooth tbh, we have had so much worse! x

Bad. In May my cat somehow got hold of string and swallowed it and after trying to save her though surgery she just could not heal and died before she reached 2 years old. In October we lost our dog after she had a bad stroke (granted she was old, diabetic and not doing great so it was not unexpected). My Mum had ovarian cancer and had it removed in December although she still has to have chemo it is looking good now. Plus as a full time mum and full time mature student with not too much help from my husband I am always struggling to keep up with my workload.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->