2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Hi hispirits

Thanks thats really helpful - I am normally just up for a wee and straight back to bed. i am cd6 at the moment is it to late to start?

x

:hugs: hey bumblebee im cd5 so quite close 2 u i started using ff last month and it pointed out 2 me i ov early - cd11 so that was a shock i love my ff it keeps me busy hehehe xx

hey gals hows things :)

Yaaaaay hispirit u got ur line fx ur temp stay above the line then mind u i dont know y but my temp was waaaay above coverline and af still came lol but im still chartin im excited 4 this month 4 all of us yaaaaaaaaay ;) xx

i know i want to believe in them too, but i think you are all right not to look into it too much. i did have a good reading tho which i am happy with i hope she is right.
she has good feedback have any of you had her? https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320570995000&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Sandra im still waiting on her. i dont know of any more good psychics yet but im serching on ebay :) x

I got my back. I wasn't impressed. Didn't pick up on anything personal. The problem with these reading were you ask question, in the question you are giving them information to work with, so after asking 5 questions she new enough about me to fill in the gaps. So unfortunately I'm not rating this one.
Xx

Ohh no lol I loved my one! Ahgg we shall see.
Thata true you know! Maybe I should have done one question and did the rest later. U have to say that's a pretty good idea. ;)
I don't know why Gail hasn't got back to me! But i feel age is going to be right for you!! Really hope so you seem so lovely! X

I do want to ask everyone. Do any of you get period pains before you come on?? Like mid around a week or two before you common? I keep getting it. They fid ultra sound three years ago and I had a full blood count about two months ago and showed I had a chest infection ( went to a&e I was I'll with chest infection felt didblood test because had pains)
But all other markers were normal. If something was wrong I guess they wouldn't be?

My doctor before just said it's normal women can get pre period pains which I have just want to know how many of you get it ?

Also we can tell if we get them pains when we start to ovilate and some can tell from the side of the pain as to which side they are ovulating from?? Crazy I didn't believe it tho?

Xx

hi my period pains start an hour before af comes and then i have them chronic for 2 days
if your really concerned about pains in your tummy or feel there is something abnormal going on its always good to speak to your doctor :thumbup:
xx
:dust:

Ugh! I'm feeling crappy this morning:nope: I feel a sick day coming on, except I don't get paid. No fever though. Just gurglie stomach and nausea. Fun fun...

Hispirits, i see you had another temp. rise! :thumbup:

Mine are still up, hope they keep going up!

I used to get some serious cramps second day of AF. But not since ive been taking vitex. :)
My BF had mysterious pains for a long time. Then she found out she had scar tissue in one of her tubes that was pretty much blocking the whole passage way. A week after her surgery to remove the scar tissue she found out she was 4 weeks pregnant! She has an amazing 6 mo. Baby boy now:) they had been trying for almost 3 years!

Hey tallmom
i was going to say i hope you feel better today, but then i changed my mind because i think it sounds good you feel like that, so i hope you keep feeling that way. :winkwink:
my temps are still good, i checked out your fertility friend looking good too :)

scar tissue can cause that, sweetcakes, if you decided to go doc's you should mention that. some woman who have a tilted uterus (like me) may not no that the actual cause of it can be scar tissue, and the scar tissue fuses the uterus at a tilt.:hugs:

Yaaaaay hispirit u got ur line fx ur temp stay above the line then mind u i dont know y but my temp was waaaay above coverline and af still came lol but im still chartin im excited 4 this month 4 all of us yaaaaaaaaay ;) xx

Thats weird, were u late? could it have been an early m/c :shrug:
I'm excited to, but the last few days i've felt a bit anxious because its out of my hands now, so i'm trying to chill out. i was reading up about what to do in the tww and what can help implantation apparently vitamin c and pineapple helps, so i went out yesterday and my fridge is now full of o.j pineapple juice and pineapple chunks, i spent £25 on it, my dh thinks i'm a loon, but as soon as i felt i was doing something to help i chilled out

anyone got any other ideas what to eat/drink/do during the tww and implantation?

xxx
:kiss::hugs:

I'm excited to, but the last few days i've felt a bit anxious because its out of my hands now, so i'm trying to chill out. i was reading up about what to do in the tww and what can help implantation apparently vitamin c and pineapple helps, so i went out yesterday and my fridge is now full of o.j pineapple juice and pineapple chunks, i spent £25 on it, my dh thinks i'm a loon, but as soon as i felt i was doing something to help i chilled out

anyone got any other ideas what to eat/drink/do during the tww and implantation?

xxx

Hi hispirits:flower: I'm up at 4am with a fever:cry: I can't sleep. I'm bummed my chart is going to be messed up cuz of my fever:(. Now I won't know if I have had my third day of high temps to confirm O :cry:

Careful with vit. C, I read somewhere that in high doses it also can bring on AF. I also read only eat pineapple from 1-5dpo
No coffee. And I heard eating sunflower seeds is good. :)

xxx

Hi hispirits:flower: I'm up at 4am with a fever:cry: I can't sleep. I'm bummed my chart is going to be messed up cuz of my fever:(. Now I won't know if I have had my third day of high temps to confirm O :cry:

Careful with vit. C, I read somewhere that in high doses it also can bring on AF. I also read only eat pineapple from 1-5dpo
No coffee. And I heard eating sunflower seeds is good. :)

oh you poor thing :hugs:
i'll looking into that a bit more then thanks for the tip :)

My fever broke! I woke up with a temp. Of 98.34 F. FF still hasn't given my chart cross hairs yet. Maybe if my temp is up again tomorrow morn. they'll confirm O? :shrug: my lower back is super achey!
Your chart still looks great Hispirits:thumbup:

U'll definitely get them tomorrow. Do u think you've just had a but of flu?
Hopefully if ur feeling better ur chart won't be to affected :dust:

U'll definitely get them tomorrow. Do u think you've just had a but of flu?
Hopefully if ur feeling better ur chart won't be to affected :dust:

Yeah, I think it was just a 24 hour thing. Im so glad my fever broke, I was more worried about my chart than I was about me feeling like crap:haha:

i bet!
i think the chart is keeping me sane, without something to focus on i think i'd be a bit of a mess!
lol
x

Okay for awhile now been reading my cards and have been getting May/june conieve girl... Yes i can read Tarot card lol was going to say anything. but you can put me on the list

Ooooo u'l regret that hot pink,lol we're addicts and our addiction needs feeding,:haha: we'll all be stAlking u for readings now. :winkwink:
I'll add u to the chart darl' xx. :dust:

Okay for awhile now been reading my cards and have been getting May/june conieve girl... Yes i can read Tarot card lol was going to say anything. but you can put me on the list

Very cool! What spread do you use to do a conception reading? I read tarot too:thumbup:

xxx

:happydance::thumbup: sounds like i good idea huni i think im goin 2 try that so gonna get some vit c tabs n oj n plenty of pinapple mmmmmm my oh has been laughin at me wen i just told him hehehe fx 4 u bbe yeah was 2 days late doc's said could of been but no way of knowin as a blood test would not pick it up so late cos only went docs 2day 2 get my fertility results my cd1-5 were spot on n my cd21 was high so showin ov extra my df spermies not so good tho :cry: only 20% mobility but this month we r gonna catch it with all the preseed hehehe xxxxxxxx hope all u ladies r ok n enjoyin the weather

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->