2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Ahh just found my psychic star prediction and she predicted October :wacko: its well out from all the other readings i have had :/ xx

well there are some facts in there, such a shame there a bit muddled and such a shame you had to wait so long! but it nice and in depth :coffee:
i hope you felling well hunny :hugs:
have you been in the 1st trimestar chat yet? xx

I just feel like that reading was so all over the place. She's the very 1st readin I had ordered, glad it was the last one I got b/c I would have been pretty turned off by this point.

Mornin ladies ;) yaaaay 4 ur peak hispirits im cd2 now only roughly 9-11 days left lol i know how u feel about running out of pschics ive been searching this afternoon and cant find any :( im still waiting for confermation that star got my message lol hope i did it right arrrrgh lol xxx

i think i must have typed something worng hun, i haven't peaked yet :shrug:
this is psychicstars email [email protected]
:hugs:

xxx

:hugs: 4 u bbe sorry u feel like that bless ya i was in agony with my o last month i had 2 take painkillers n go 2 bed early :wacko:
I had a email for psychic star this morn sayin that she received my message and that she is sorry 4 the delay but she has been ill bless her i should hope 2 get my readin fri so fx she'll have some news 4 me :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: lol

Mornin ladies ;) yaaaay 4 ur peak hispirits im cd2 now only roughly 9-11 days left lol i know how u feel about running out of pschics ive been searching this afternoon and cant find any :( im still waiting for confermation that star got my message lol hope i did it right arrrrgh lol xxx

i think i must have typed something worng hun, i haven't peaked yet :shrug:
this is psychicstars email [email protected]
:hugs:

xxx

:hugs: 4 u bbe sorry u feel like that bless ya i was in agony with my o last month i had 2 take painkillers n go 2 bed early :wacko:
I had a email for psychic star this morn sayin that she received my message and that she is sorry 4 the delay but she has been ill bless her i should hope 2 get my readin fri so fx she'll have some news 4 me :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: lol

she was unwell just before she did mine, she has been suffering with migraines.
she is lovely though, expect to wait a week, but it will be worth it xxxxx:hugs:

well there are some facts in there, such a shame there a bit muddled and such a shame you had to wait so long! but it nice and in depth :coffee:
i hope you felling well hunny :hugs:
have you been in the 1st trimestar chat yet? xx

I just feel like that reading was so all over the place. She's the very 1st readin I had ordered, glad it was the last one I got b/c I would have been pretty turned off by this point.

yeah i would have been on a right downer too :hugs:

I got my readings back from both Star and Ruby (or I think she's known as babylove here). Star says conception or 1st scan in June. Ruby says conception or find out in May or birth in May 2012.
So basically all my readings are adding up to May being my month! AF should be here on the 22nd and I've never been more anxious for her to hurry up, so I can start this cycle!

i was like that last cycle
i was so adamant that may was going to be my my month i get my bfp i started planning :haha: ( it made the time got quick)
i got dh to book the week off around ov
i got concieve plus
got a cbfm and test sticks
stocked up on opks
stocked up on prenatal vitamins, baby asprin, omega 3
finally started a ff and got my themometre
had some readings :blush:
so as soon as i got a high on my cbfm i made a den in the lounge, made a bed on the floor and me and dh pretty much lived there all last week :happydance:
it was actually really lovely, because we just relaxed and chilled out all week,(and obviously :sex:) he's gone back to work today :cry: and i'm still getting highs :growlmad:
i brought the cheap opks, and they haven't come up with a strong positive line yet, but i'm sure ov has been and gone.
i'll update the chart for you later darl'
xx
:hugs::hugs::dust::dust:

:thumbup: thats wot ive got packed in my side draw 4 my ov this cycle makin sure we catchthat eggy as predicted hehehe if i dnt catch this month tho ill b gettin a cbfm 2 xx

Hi Ladies, please could I join? I've only had one reading so far and am waiting on a Jenny Renny and Psychic Star. Where do you go to get a reading by Gail? She seems really accurate!!

Hi Ladies, please could I join? I've only had one reading so far and am waiting on a Jenny Renny and Psychic Star. Where do you go to get a reading by Gail? She seems really accurate!!

Aww let us know what they all say its just exciting i think im getting a little obsessed with them lol if you have any good ones please tell me and give me there links os i can buy one too lol i know most the other ladies will want them to lol

I found this lady good: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I finally got my sandra back tonight i think she is good but she didnt give me any dates! I want a gail one but she hasnt got back to me.. I heard about this other lady who gives names im thinkng to give her a blast lol xx

If there's anyone who needs adding or updating on the chart can you private message me with the name of the reader, dates predicted and sex predicted.
I have to keep searching back throu the thread and missing some. Thanx
:dust:

You know, I'm dying to see my grandmother. Both of them. My mother's mom told me I was going to have a girl last time, when I was aroun 4 or 5 months before I had even confirmed it with an ultra sound. So I can't wait to hear what she has to say this time.

My other grandmother is very into tarot reading and Santaria. My 1st pregnancy was a secret for quite sometime and when I had gone to her house, during the time no one knew, she kept looking at me very strangly. When I finally "came out". She said she already knew!!

Has anyone heard from dvsvxn today?? Hope she is ok xx

Oooo that will be interesting zodiac

No lolam, haven't heard from her today; poor love, hope she's ok.
God I am so bloated tonight, I look pregnant with twins!!! Feel like a right lump! Lol
I really hope my bbt stays high tomoz if it does I think me a dh def caught the egg this month! Fingers crossed! Let's hope it's a sticky one ;-)

I'm off to sleepies na-nite xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh gosh I truly believe I'm getting addicted to these readings! I've just boughten a Gail reading too. Okay after that I'll stop!

Hispirits help

if i start to chart how do i go about it? I am normally up 2 or 3 times a night though so will this affect any results?

can you also tell me what baby aspirin is and where i can get it?

thank youuuuuuuuuuu

xx

Hello ladies, how are you all today?

i got my ch on ff today and appears i ovulated on the cd14, how textbook am i! so now i am officially in th TWW
ff says test on 5th May, but my af is due May the 1st, but i know if af doesn't show my 3pm 1st May (thats how regular i am lol) that its time to :test:

:dust: for all of you xxxxx

Hispirits help

if i start to chart how do i go about it? I am normally up 2 or 3 times a night though so will this affect any results?

can you also tell me what baby aspirin is and where i can get it?

thank youuuuuuuuuuu

xx

start charting on day 1 the day af starts. you need a bbt oral thermometer.
you are supposed to take you temp every morning before you rise, this is an important factor, not wee or cup of tea first, you take you temp.:thumbup:
when you say your up in the night is is just to pee or for long times? because it may affect it if its for long periods of time.

go to fertilityfriend.com and set up an account and each day you take your temps load them onto your online chart along with other symptoms...
have you seen a fertility friend chart?
there a link to mine in my sig that may explain what i'm talking about...
let me no..

Hi hispirits

Thanks thats really helpful - I am normally just up for a wee and straight back to bed. i am cd6 at the moment is it to late to start?

x

it maybe to late to get a very accurate out come, but it may not, give it ago it can be a practise month ;) at cd6 your temps shouldn't have dipped and peaked for ov yet so it could very well still work, its only my forst month to so everything i've said is an assumption, get it all confirmed by a pro :)
you'll be a pro for the following full month. xx

i got my ch on ff today and appears i ovulated on the cd14, how textbook am i! so now i am officially in th TWW
ff says test on 5th May, but my af is due May the 1st, but i know if af doesn't show my 3pm 1st May (thats how regular i am lol) that its time to :test:

Awesome!! Fingers xx for you!
I'm about two days behind you:). Same dealeo, missed my peak I think. Hoping for 2 more high temps to confirm O.

Have a great day everyone!! :dust:

Awesome!! Fingers xx for you!
I'm about two days behind you:). Same dealeo, missed my peak I think. Hoping for 2 more high temps to confirm O.

Have a great day everyone!! :dust:

ooo its exciting lots of :dust: to you xxxxx

i know i want to believe in them too, but i think you are all right not to look into it too much. i did have a good reading tho which i am happy with i hope she is right.
she has good feedback have any of you had her? https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320570995000&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Sandra im still waiting on her. i dont know of any more good psychics yet but im serching on ebay :) x

I got my back. I wasn't impressed. Didn't pick up on anything personal. The problem with these reading were you ask question, in the question you are giving them information to work with, so after asking 5 questions she new enough about me to fill in the gaps. So unfortunately I'm not rating this one.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->