2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

hey gals hows things :)

Yaaaaay hispirit u got ur line fx ur temp stay above the line then mind u i dont know y but my temp was waaaay above coverline and af still came lol but im still chartin im excited 4 this month 4 all of us yaaaaaaaaay ;) xx

Thats weird, were u late? could it have been an early m/c :shrug:
I'm excited to, but the last few days i've felt a bit anxious because its out of my hands now, so i'm trying to chill out. i was reading up about what to do in the tww and what can help implantation apparently vitamin c and pineapple helps, so i went out yesterday and my fridge is now full of o.j pineapple juice and pineapple chunks, i spent £25 on it, my dh thinks i'm a loon, but as soon as i felt i was doing something to help i chilled out

anyone got any other ideas what to eat/drink/do during the tww and implantation?

xxx
:dust:
:kiss::hugs:

:happydance::thumbup: sounds like i good idea huni i think im goin 2 try that so gonna get some vit c tabs n oj n plenty of pinapple mmmmmm my oh has been laughin at me wen i just told him hehehe fx 4 u bbe yeah was 2 days late doc's said could of been but no way of knowin as a blood test would not pick it up so late cos only went docs 2day 2 get my fertility results my cd1-5 were spot on n my cd21 was high so showin ov extra my df spermies not so good tho :cry: only 20% mobility but this month we r gonna catch it with all the preseed hehehe xxxxxxxx hope all u ladies r ok n enjoyin the weather

i reckon it was, :cry: sad as it is hun, you'll be more fertile this month because of it.:hugs:
its always worth having more than one S/A too it might not really be that bad i've read a few threads were on couples got second opinion the sperm count went up
i've got everything corssed for you.....fingers and toes and arms, :winkwink: but not legs lol:blush:

Okay for awhile now been reading my cards and have been getting May/june conieve girl... Yes i can read Tarot card lol was going to say anything. but you can put me on the list

Very cool! What spread do you use to do a conception reading? I read tarot too:thumbup:

well get your cards out then girl:happydance:. i'm going to buy some next week with a book and see if i can do it, we can have a reading exchange :happydance:

Okay for awhile now been reading my cards and have been getting May/june conieve girl... Yes i can read Tarot card lol was going to say anything. but you can put me on the list

Very cool! What spread do you use to do a conception reading? I read tarot too:thumbup:

The Celtic Cross Spread

now where is my reading lol to see if my reading is right

well get your cards out then girl:happydance:. i'm going to buy some next week with a book and see if i can do it, we can have a reading exchange :happydance:

thats a good idea

Yaaaaay hispirit u got ur line fx ur temp stay above the line then mind u i dont know y but my temp was waaaay above coverline and af still came lol but im still chartin im excited 4 this month 4 all of us yaaaaaaaaay ;) xx

I'm excited to, but the last few days i've felt a bit anxious because its out of my hands now, so i'm trying to chill out. i was reading up about what to do in the tww and what can help implantation apparently vitamin c and pineapple helps, so i went out yesterday and my fridge is now full of o.j pineapple juice and pineapple chunks, i spent £25 on it, my dh thinks i'm a loon, but as soon as i felt i was doing something to help i chilled out

anyone got any other ideas what to eat/drink/do during the tww and implantation?

xxx

:happydance::thumbup: sounds like i good idea huni i think im goin 2 try that so gonna get some vit c tabs n oj n plenty of pinapple mmmmmm my oh has been laughin at me wen i just told him hehehe fx 4 u bbe yeah was 2 days late doc's said could of been but no way of knowin as a blood test would not pick it up so late cos only went docs 2day 2 get my fertility results my cd1-5 were spot on n my cd21 was high so showin ov extra my df spermies not so good tho :cry: only 20% mobility but this month we r gonna catch it with all the preseed hehehe xxxxxxxx hope all u ladies r ok n enjoyin the weather

i reckon it was, :cry: sad as it is hun, you'll be more fertile this month because of it.:hugs:
its always worth having more than one S/A too it might not really be that bad i've read a few threads were on couples got second opinion the sperm count went up
i've got everything corssed for you.....fingers and toes and arms, :winkwink: but not legs lol:blush:

:hugs: aww thanks huni yeah the doc said get another test in 4 weeks as most men have an increase in there count etc after well we've caught 3 times since last yr so its obvoiusly ok hehehe its just we were more worried about me i had 2 go through the menopause via injections 2 turn my ovaries off n only came out of it feb-march last yr more injection :( as i had level 1 cervical cancer im all ok and have been in remission since may2010 which is good just we was woried we couldnt conceive after but test came back a-ok 4 me yaaaay :happydance::happydance::happydance: sooooo this month my plan of action isssss opk from cd8 pm then opk cd10 am then again about 4pm ff chart n tempin, preseed from cd10-cd14 hehehe then vit c and pinapple from pos opk :thumbup: wot do u think ???am i :wacko: i dnt care if i am we will catch that eggy :winkwink::winkwink: n im crossin everythin apart frm legs 2 lol xxxxx

ooooh that sounds good where do i get tarott cards n book from??? could i join in bbe xx:hugs:

ooooh that sounds good where do i get tarott cards n book from??? could i join in bbe xx:hugs:

i got mine from the Oz where i live im missouri

ahhhh no im in the uk i think ill have a look on ebay maybe something on there xx

ok ive just been lookin at whsmith which is a book shop etc im gonna go there 2morrow n c what i can get thanks hun xxx

yay
the book and deck i have seen is on amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Universal-...TF8&coliid=I2QNTA4XEVASKQ&colid=29C2IRB331JJ9
:dust::dust:

xxx

:hugs: aww thanks huni yeah the doc said get another test in 4 weeks as most men have an increase in there count etc after well we've caught 3 times since last yr so its obvoiusly ok hehehe its just we were more worried about me i had 2 go through the menopause via injections 2 turn my ovaries off n only came out of it feb-march last yr more injection :( as i had level 1 cervical cancer im all ok and have been in remission since may2010 which is good just we was woried we couldnt conceive after but test came back a-ok 4 me yaaaay :happydance::happydance::happydance: sooooo this month my plan of action isssss opk from cd8 pm then opk cd10 am then again about 4pm ff chart n tempin, preseed from cd10-cd14 hehehe then vit c and pinapple from pos opk :thumbup: wot do u think ???am i :wacko: i dnt care if i am we will catch that eggy :winkwink::winkwink: n im crossin everythin apart frm legs 2 lol xxxxx

You poor thing, you have been through it, i thought i'd had a bad luck! don't you find though, you don't just have one thing against you but a dozen.:growlmad:
i think you'll have no worries getting your bfp darl' i think if theres any karma in the world, things have to balance themselves out and what better way to do it than a little bundle of joy :cloud9:

xxx

The Celtic Cross Spread

How did you decipher the month and sex? I'm going to do some research online and see what I can find. I'll do a reading for you once I figure this out:)

xxx

You poor thing, you have been through it, i thought i'd had a bad luck! don't you find though, you don't just have one thing against you but a dozen.:growlmad:
i think you'll have no worries getting your bfp darl' i think if theres any karma in the world, things have to balance themselves out and what better way to do it than a little bundle of joy :cloud9:

xxx

:hugs: awww thanks hun that means alot im a big believer in karma n things like that so im tryin my best n giving it our all aswell 4 our bfp this cycle if not ive got 1 cycle left in may but that means bfp june n most my readings said may only 1 said june..... oooh its friday 2morow i should hear from star sometime 2morow aswell xxxx

The Celtic Cross Spread

How did you decipher the month and sex? I'm going to do some research online and see what I can find. I'll do a reading for you once I figure this out:)

LOL LIKE I CAN SEE IN A C BALL IVE NEVER REALLY SAID ANYTHING LIKE THIS TILL NOW I HAVE A THREAD IM IN TO NOW :happydance::happydance::dance::headspin::wohoo::rofl:

Hey hun. Im so intrested to know. Are tarto cards right? i just always wonderd how a card can come up? isnt it luck of the draw? it really has always confused me? i love psychic thngs and i believe them i just need help understanding tarot because i have always wondered. x

Hey hun. Im so intrested to know. Are tarto cards right? i just always wonderd how a card can come up? isnt it luck of the draw? it really has always confused me? i love psychic thngs and i believe them i just need help understanding tarot because i have always wondered. x

here a wed site www.llewellyn.com

Hey ladies:flower:
I just watched a great movie! Hereafter, with Matt Damon. It's about a psychic, a good flick! I recommend:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->