2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

hey hispirits i found your thread. i think gail said july 2011 conception/july testing..:pink:
suzy said july conception, august testing...:blue:
either or id be happy!

Hi Hispirit, Thanks for the link on cbfm thread. As you know I got my reading from Gail today, feel free to add me. Predicted bfp june/july time. FX'D xxx Oh and did your temp stay up??

Hi Hispirit, Thanks for the link on cbfm thread. As you know I got my reading from Gail today, feel free to add me. Predicted bfp june/july time. FX'D xxx Oh and did your temp stay up??

Oh and predicted a girl :)

it did! got my cross hairs today :happydance:
i'm just updating the chart for you.
xxx

Yay!!!! Your predictions are on the way to being right eeekk :)

i'm trying not to think about it or i think i'll freak! lol.:loopy:
i'm just concentrating on my chart, :coffee: i been staring at it for ages today lol :haha:
xx

your chart looks great, and seriously if you havent caught the egg there will be something wrong!!!! we only dtd once the day befor ovulation and hosp!

do you think that you wer more consious of your prediction this month that you tried harder?? im even thinking that oh birthday will be around my ovulation in july so i mite book a break away!!!!!

oh definitely, as soon as i got my first one this year, (elain clair, jenny renny and melanie i had a year ago) which was gail about 8 weeks ago i think, i made plans!
i worked out roughly when i would ov in april, and told dh to book the week off, and started looking into how i could improve my chances to make the prediction happen, thats why i got the cbfm. me and dh went on a :sex: marathon last week to make sure we did everything in our power, its up to nature now :) but i think the cbfm and predictions defiantly spurred us on to :sex: more most other months we would probably go every 1-2 days.
xxx

Looking good hispirits and tallmom, the 2ww is so hard.
Normally when I'm in the luteal phase Im really sluggish, sickly and bloated, but this month Ive got none of that. In fact, apart from the worst bout of hayfever ever I'm right as rain!! So I'm sure this isn't my month.
Hope you ladies get your bfp this month, I really do. Cmon, prove the doubters wrong lol.
Got everything xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for you x

Not necessarily lolam. With both my last pregnancies I didn't notice til af didn't show.:winkwink:
Last month when I did get my af I had signs and symptoms from 3dpo.
I feel tired and bloated today, and over the last 4 day lots of ovulation type pains and cramps:wacko:
Xxx

It's really sounding good for you. I must admit when I got pg with dd I had no idea at all cos I had stopped trying and cycle wasn't as regular then. So maybe I'm still in!!
Think I'm going back to ff and temping next month, was too confusing giving it up and hoping for the best! Not too long to wait now til we know if we caught the eggies.
Hope so xx

Still waiting on my Cherie22 reading...but I ordered one from jennyrenny earlier. Not sure how long that will take but I am antsy...thinking about ordering a babylove one after I get paid again lol.

i know i want to believe in them too, but i think you are all right not to look into it too much. i did have a good reading tho which i am happy with i hope she is right.
she has good feedback have any of you had her? https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320570995000&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Sandra im still waiting on her. i dont know of any more good psychics yet but im serching on ebay :) x

I got my back. I wasn't impressed. Didn't pick up on anything personal. The problem with these reading were you ask question, in the question you are giving them information to work with, so after asking 5 questions she new enough about me to fill in the gaps. So unfortunately I'm not rating this one.
Xx

Ohh no lol I loved my one! Ahgg we shall see.
Thata true you know! Maybe I should have done one question and did the rest later. U have to say that's a pretty good idea. ;)
I don't know why Gail hasn't got back to me! But i feel age is going to be right for you!! Really hope so you seem so lovely! X

I do want to ask everyone. Do any of you get period pains before you come on?? Like mid around a week or two before you common? I keep getting it. They fid ultra sound three years ago and I had a full blood count about two months ago and showed I had a chest infection ( went to a&e I was I'll with chest infection felt didblood test because had pains)
But all other markers were normal. If something was wrong I guess they wouldn't be?

My doctor before just said it's normal women can get pre period pains which I have just want to know how many of you get it ?

Also we can tell if we get them pains when we start to ovilate and some can tell from the side of the pain as to which side they are ovulating from?? Crazy I didn't believe it tho?

Xx

i know i want to believe in them too, but i think you are all right not to look into it too much. i did have a good reading tho which i am happy with i hope she is right.
she has good feedback have any of you had her? https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320570995000&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Sandra im still waiting on her. i dont know of any more good psychics yet but im serching on ebay :) x

I got my back. I wasn't impressed. Didn't pick up on anything personal. The problem with these reading were you ask question, in the question you are giving them information to work with, so after asking 5 questions she new enough about me to fill in the gaps. So unfortunately I'm not rating this one.
Xx

Ohh no lol I loved my one! Ahgg we shall see.
Thata true you know! Maybe I should have done one question and did the rest later. U have to say that's a pretty good idea. ;)
I don't know why Gail hasn't got back to me! But i feel age is going to be right for you!! Really hope so you seem so lovely! X

I do want to ask everyone. Do any of you get period pains before you come on?? Like mid around a week or two before you common? I keep getting it. They fid ultra sound three years ago and I had a full blood count about two months ago and showed I had a chest infection ( went to a&e I was I'll with chest infection felt didblood test because had pains)
But all other markers were normal. If something was wrong I guess they wouldn't be?

My doctor before just said it's normal women can get pre period pains which I have just want to know how many of you get it ?

Also we can tell if we get them pains when we start to ovilate and some can tell from the side of the pain as to which side they are ovulating from?? Crazy I didn't believe it tho?

Xx

:wave: I just got a Gail reading the other day, she says I'll get a bfp in June/July and it will be a boy :thumbup:

hi girlies, i'm dead busy today, and my eyes are so sore from staring at the damn laptop all day every day. so i'm checking out of the bnb facility for the day and will be back tomorrow :rofl: (probably tonight because i can't help myself, hehe) i message you all back and do any updates then.
xxxx
:dust:

:wave: I just got a Gail reading the other day, she says I'll get a bfp in June/July and it will be a boy :thumbup:
My predictions are for June too. Gail has been pretty accurate so far, so fxx for us both xx:thumbup:

Sweetcakes- im one of the lucky ones, don't really ever get period pains. Do sometimes feel a bit sick and dizzy, but that's about it. Do sometimes get ovulation pains though but they aren't that painful, just niggly. Hope you get to the botto
of your pains soon. Gl xx

Ugh! I'm feeling crappy this morning:nope: I feel a sick day coming on, except I don't get paid. No fever though. Just gurglie stomach and nausea. Fun fun...

Hispirits, i see you had another temp. rise! :thumbup:

Mine are still up, hope they keep going up!

I used to get some serious cramps second day of AF. But not since ive been taking vitex. :)
My BF had mysterious pains for a long time. Then she found out she had scar tissue in one of her tubes that was pretty much blocking the whole passage way. A week after her surgery to remove the scar tissue she found out she was 4 weeks pregnant! She has an amazing 6 mo. Baby boy now:) they had been trying for almost 3 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->