2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Hahaha love the bananas, they are shocking lol.
Feeling so fed up today. Totally sabotaged my efforts this month by drinking a whole bottle of wine- and it didnt even cheer me up!!
Hope everyone else doing ok xxx

oh dear :hugs: you might not be out yet hunn. 7 days till testing for me, i've already planned what i'm going to do if its :bfn:so i don't get hysterical! since i've been ttc again i feel abit ocd with "plans': :haha: lol
gotta have a plan dude! ;)

wheres my girl clairmichael? did you get your star reading hun, i hope it was good for you! :hugs:

ariesmom just updating the chart for you. xx

:hugs: awwww hey sexy lady look at ur pic wooooow :thumbup: ive been treatin myself 2 some retail therapy whoop whoop ive just got the biggest bargin EVER went into superdrug 2 get some new lipgloss n as always went down the preg test bit 2 my disbelief there last on the shelf a cbfm>>>>>> marked down 2 £29.00 wth so i picked it up ran 2 the till n even better £14.00 aparently they are discountinuing selling them but still get 12 months warrenty n everythin so ladies get 2 superdrug n c if they have any yaaaaaay xxxx

Still not had my star reading waited egarly last night but im gonna wait till sunday eve then email her how is every1 2day its a lovely day hey ;) xxxxx hugs 2 all

hey ladies where can i get cbfm sticks from i wanna pee on 1 just 2 c lol xx

wheres my girl clairmichael? did you get your star reading hun, i hope it was good for you! :hugs:

ariesmom just updating the chart for you. xx

:hugs: awwww hey sexy lady look at ur pic wooooow :thumbup: ive been treatin myself 2 some retail therapy whoop whoop ive just got the biggest bargin EVER went into superdrug 2 get some new lipgloss n as always went down the preg test bit 2 my disbelief there last on the shelf a cbfm>>>>>> marked down 2 £29.00 wth so i picked it up ran 2 the till n even better £14.00 aparently they are discountinuing selling them but still get 12 months warrenty n everythin so ladies get 2 superdrug n c if they have any yaaaaaay xxxx

Still not had my star reading waited egarly last night but im gonna wait till sunday eve then email her how is every1 2day its a lovely day hey ;) xxxxx hugs 2 all

thats wicked, :happydance: £14.00, i think its a sign girl.
the sticks- depends how much you want to pay. if your desperate for them in the shop they're £22.46
but you can get them half the price on amazon and ebay, but with easter you probably won't see them until wednesday.
i'm still poas every day, and nearly out, so i'm going to have to buy them from the shop next week.:growlmad:
i think the first month it asks for one every day after your 1st high day all the way up to af so it can get to know you hormone levels for the following month, if you have a long cycles it will coat you lots-a-dollar the 1st month.

i'm sure if you message star and ask for an update when you can expect your reading she won't mind, i did when i was waiting for mine........

........... i just nipped out of that message to check your chart to see what day you were on, but your past cd6 now so you will have to probably wait til next cycle to start using it properly..... if you have a next cycle, you know iyou'll probably get :bfp: this month now.:happydance:
lol

where in the shops do i get from then n yeah best prob wait as i ov cd11 my opks r nearly pos already so best wait keep it packaged up n yeah ur prob right i brought all these things 4 my plan 2 catch n test etc ill prob get my bfp like my reading said but hey if i do it would b the best £14 ive ever spent hehehe ;) xxx hows u 2day hun wooowww ur pic is good ive just emailed star just 4 a update wen my readin will b done i was freackin out last nite about 6.35pm 1 of my wine glasses shattered on its own nothin in it or anythin but i put it on the side 2 fill it with a drink but my little 1 called me n as i walked out the kitchen it just shattered no1 was in the kitchen n there really thick so ????? then me n my df were in the garden he took my glass in left it on the worksurface while he went upstairs n the exact same thing happened woooooow michael looked at me n said woooh i wonder if that lady is doin ur readin or somethin or mayb ur nan (who i feel n smell around me all the time) is tellin u not 2 drink i was SOOOOOOO spooked seriously xxx

where in the shops do i get from then n yeah best prob wait as i ov cd11 my opks r nearly pos already so best wait keep it packaged up n yeah ur prob right i brought all these things 4 my plan 2 catch n test etc ill prob get my bfp like my reading said but hey if i do it would b the best £14 ive ever spent hehehe ;) xxx hows u 2day hun wooowww ur pic is good ive just emailed star just 4 a update wen my readin will b done i was freackin out last nite about 6.35pm 1 of my wine glasses shattered on its own nothin in it or anythin but i put it on the side 2 fill it with a drink but my little 1 called me n as i walked out the kitchen it just shattered no1 was in the kitchen n there really thick so ????? then me n my df were in the garden he took my glass in left it on the worksurface while he went upstairs n the exact same thing happened woooooow michael looked at me n said woooh i wonder if that lady is doin ur readin or somethin or mayb ur nan (who i feel n smell around me all the time) is tellin u not 2 drink i was SOOOOOOO spooked seriously xxx

you can get the sticks in boots., definitely a well spent £14 if you get bfp this month.

thats really weird! have you read any star readings?
she says she meditates around you in the afternoon into a dictaphone, and then types it up in the evening (the computer is whats giving her the migraines) maybe she was doing it around the same time and got ur nans spirit stirred or something, be interesting to see what she comes back with. :happydance:
xxx

i just got a jennyrenny........................i need my head read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

That is spooky! Your nan is looking out for you:)

i'm going to copy and paste what i wrote on cbfm stats earlier... get ready to read i think this is going to be long, i think i'm venting :coffee:

i feel in limbo at the moment. when i add together everything i have done this month as well as my predictions i think i have a good chance, but i've been stung so many times before for wishfull thinking that i have a nagging feeling, like every other month its going to end up being and i'm trying so hard not to tempt fate thinking like that, i'm trying so hard to be positive and get those good vibes flowing, but its starting to get tough now.
i keep thinking to myself its ok if its because i still have another shot at in May because my next cycles ends 29th. So my predcitionns May still be correct i'm screwing with my own head i'd like to cut off my imagination and conscious for the rest of the week.

so i brought a book the other day i read it had fab reviews on amazon its called
your pregnancy bible by dr anne deans
i decided to sit down and read it today to try to inget some poitivity and high spirits back into hispirits ;)

well i wish i hadn't bothered i don't know what i expected i'm gonig to copy some of it on here for you:

• Around 25% experiance ovulation pain called mittleschmerz, middle pain caused by irritation from fluid or blood from the follicle as it ruptures, pain is not considered a reliable sign of ovulation.
    When a man ejaculates its around 10 miles an hour, hundreds of millions sperm released
    The fastest reach the egg in 45mins the slowest take 12 hrs
    Only a few hundred arrive to the fallopian tube where fertilisation takes place
    the sperm have to traverse the vagina, cervix and uterus and swim into the fallopian tubes before they reach the egg a distance of about 15-18 cm but its the equivalent of a human swimming over 100 lengths of an olympic swimming pool
    The odds are stacked against sperm ever reaching their destination.
    The moment of conception is wholly on timing
    Only 200 sperm make it to the site of fertilisation
    The egg is surrounded by thousands of cells.
    The sperm fight their way through the cells
    They then reach the wall of the egg.
    They then need to burrow through the outer layer of the egg and through a further layer.
    Several sperm may break through the outer layer but only reaches the nucleus.
    The sperms head fuses with the nucleus of the egg and immediately throws up a chemical barrier around it preventing any other perm penetrating
    It takes the egg around 7 days to reach the uterus after leaving the ovary
    5-7 days after ovulation progesterone production is at its high
    This coincides with the arrival of the blastocyst in the uterus
    It floats freely in the uterus for a few days
    Approximately 9 days after fertilisation the blastocyst attaches itself to the uterine wall
    It takes about 13 days for the embryo to implant firmly in the lining
    Its estimated that 40% of blastocysts entering the uterus never implant

encouraging isn't it :growlmad:

hopefully you learnt something tho! lol

i learnt that unless you have fast, persistent sperm and an easy egg, we are never going to get knocked up....................how the hell did i have triplets!!!!!!

your eggs must be over easy, i think mines hard boiled! lol xxx

omg thats just made me really frustrated lol :) i emailed star n explained that something was going on in my house that i couldnt explain and i wanted 2 know wen i would get my readin still waiting on a reply..... im hopin it was my nan as 2 of my readings have pickd up on her already yaaaaaaay :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->