2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

all updates girls, can you check that i've added all your predictions correctly, if theres any errors let me know xxxxxxxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I really hope our predictions come true- or at least be close on accuracy.

OMG! That is amazing! You know we are going to all want one of those readings now! I know I do :)
And that one said may too! You must be excited!
Do you know which psychic you got? How much did that cost? Sorry for bombarding you with ques. :blush:
:dust:

Haha. I'm out with my mum at the moment, as soon as I get in I'll post the link up. But she is psychic star and is on eBay. She is behind on her readings I had to wait 10 days, but it was worth the wait! Xx

I received my reading from Gail! So excited!!:happydance: she predicted the same as Panrosa!
I'm not sure who the gentleman with a D initial could be though, I forwarded the reading to my mom to see if she knows :)

My reading:

Your Pregnancy Outlook Reading
*By Psychic123uk Dated March 2011

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you, I sense that recent changes within your life, which show as positive change have left you with alot of decision, and I feel that this has been around pregnancy and conception and now this is very firmly in your mind as something you want, and you want this sooner rather than later, I see a lovely content path now and for the future, and feel that children will be a big part of your life

I see a conception month here as July 2011, and feel this will be the right time on your path for this, and I see a healthy 2012 birth of a baby girl, I see all is well around pregnancy, labour and birth, and see such alot of happiness around your path at this time

You have a spirit Gentleman coming in around you with a D initial sending alot of love your way and he also shows here a 2nd conception for March 2013, and a baby boy born, again all aspects well and healthy for you both and this child will complete your family for you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

Love and Light
Psychic123uk

Great predictions girls. Let's keep are spritis high and hopefully fate will be in our favor:dust:

I got my Panrosa reading last night. Very close to what Gail told me. 2- baby boys in my future. Dates not exact, but very close. Gail said I'd fall pregnant for the second time by Mid-May and third time in July 2013- birth in 2014.

Tuning in around you at this time i sense a lady who really enjoys being a mum and i see you would like nothing more than to become pregnant for a second time , it is on your mind daily and you really would love to know when it will happen ,i am not picking up on any reason why you will not conceive again and as i tune in with spirit they are showing me a second child for you ,in June 2011 you will be pregnant once again and you will give birth to a baby boy in Febuary 2012 i see no problems around pregnancy or birth and baby will weigh around 8lb in weight , you will be over the moon with him , he will be just perfect , spirit are showing me one more chid for you Lisa and are showing me the year 2014 this baby will also be a baby boy and he will complete your family ,good luck Lisa sending you my love and best wishes for the future

tallmom heres the link for psychic star:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/In-Depth-Pre...cal_New_Age&hash=item19c316c619#ht_1702wt_907

xxxx :dust::dust::dust:

Just wanted to give an update, I ended up ovulating 3 days after I thought, according to fertilityfriend, so I ovulated on March 23, and just out of curiosity, I took a frer yesterday, and it was positive, I took more and they have been positive but still light, it was only 9 dpo, and cd 73. Nobody believed me since it was April Fools Day. So Gail was accurate for me in regards to the month she said conception would occur, I wont know about the sex for a while. I have been having a lot of cramping though, but a lot of nauseousness as well. I hope she will be accurate for everybody else!

oh sugarangel thats lovely news! i'm so pleased for you!! congratulations!!!!!! we have our fist correct prediction whoo hoo!!!! xxx

Just wanted to give an update, I ended up ovulating 3 days after I thought, according to fertilityfriend, so I ovulated on March 23, and just out of curiosity, I took a frer yesterday, and it was positive, I took more and they have been positive but still light, it was only 9 dpo, and cd 73. Nobody believed me since it was April Fools Day. So Gail was accurate for me in regards to the month she said conception would occur, I wont know about the sex for a while. I have been having a lot of cramping though, but a lot of nauseousness as well. I hope she will be accurate for everybody else!

:hugs: Congrats!!! :happydance:

woohoo, congratulations sugarangel and well done gail!!
Anybody else predicted for a bfp this month??
Fxxxd gail is right for me too, roll on june xx
gl everyone xx

woohoo, congratulations sugarangel and well done gail!!
Anybody else predicted for a bfp this month??
Fxxxd gail is right for me too, roll on june xx
gl everyone xx

its fab isn't it!!!! theres a few ladies with predictions for march/april so fingers crossed they we all get their :bfp: really soon xxxx

gail is psychic123ukreadings on ebay and she has a website. xx

thanks so much got my readin the other day from gail omg omg she was sooo accurate hope she is accurate about the date etc xxx thanks huni ive also order babylove and jennyrenny lol there so addictive will keep u posted in what they say xxx

Your Pregnancy Outlook Reading
By Psychic123uk Dated March 2011

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you, I firstly sense your very ready for another child to come into your life, and I instantly link with a lady in the spirit world who comes in around you, I feel she is around your life alot of the time and pick up she is a Grandmother energy, she wants to show this is going to happen for you very soon she also feels a few things need to alter slightly around property or finance, and she shows they will from April onwards, so if you have had a worry around those areas this lady is bringing in good news for that in a matter of weeks

She is also showing me 2 more children ahead, although I feel you may only be thinking of one more child to add to your family, I see both your children ahead as girls, and a very short age gap

I see May 2011 as your conception month and the 26th of this month is highlighted around conception itself or testing, I see your more than happy when you test positive as are your loved ones around you, I see a healthy 2012 birth and see that all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth

I then see November 2012 as your 2nd conception date ahead, and also a 2013 healthy birth, I feel it may take you a little by surprise but still feel you overjoyed with this news

This child will then complete your family for you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

That's an amazing reading clairmichael! :happydance: I hope she is right :hugs:
Keep us posted :)

i've added you to the chart clairmichael. fingers crossed for you xxx.i just made a new thread for May testers aswell xxxx

i've started a thread for a May testers chart.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/579448-may-testers-bfp-lucky-thread.html

I hope that May is the month your bfp predictions come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->