2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

they was right to be honest even may as said be in early pregnancy just thought Gail was more in depth only one was wrong that was star said get preg in may panrosa said be preg early may which is true
you will be pregnant early May 2011 and will give birth to a baby boy around the middle of January 2012 , i do not sense any problems around your pregnancy or birth and your baby boy will be welcomed with lots of love by the rest of your family ,you will be the very proud mum , spirit are showing another child for you and are giving me the year 2015,

my hopes have just been brought WAY up!!

Congrat's!!

Hisp...that sucks about Sandra...WTF....how RUDE!!

i got my sandra reading it was vague and not worth the £5 i paid for it, and i hate that i had to ask for a refund before she gave it to me. i'll post it on here later.

so far 2 of Gails predictions are right!!! i'll do a little chart on the front page later xx

Thats a shame sweetie. Its good to have this thread going, lets us know whos worth paying for and whos not. Glad you have some good readings already and dont need hers x

got my :bfp: gail was the most right was getting lines in march very light shes the best would use again gl :dust: i hope you all get your :bfp: soon will be seeing who gets theres next :)

Awesome! Congrats! :hugs:

i got my sandra reading it was vague and not worth the £5 i paid for it, and i hate that i had to ask for a refund before she gave it to me. i'll post it on here later.

so far 2 of Gails predictions are right!!! i'll do a little chart on the front page later xx

That's crappy about sandras reading:(

But exciting about Gail's readings! Let's hope we all get our :bfp:s!

Hi,
Can someone fill me in on how to get a psychic prediction! Thanks!!

Hi,
Can someone fill me in on how to get a psychic prediction! Thanks!!

Hi Frankiegirl :flower:
Okay, so here are the three I've used. I haven't gotten my psychic star one yet but she's gottengood reviews. Gail has gotten two right so far in this thread. :happydance:

Gail: www.psychic123ukreadings.net
Panrosa: www.panrosareadings.webs.com
psychic star: eBay (search for psychic star)

I'll post my psychic star one when I get it, she said Friday. Bit of a wait but she got intouch with me right away and told me when she would do it:)

Heres my crappy Sandra reading, it's feels really rushed. And it could be sent to anyone, no personal connection at all. Both panrosa and Gail picked up that we had been ttc for a long time. See what u guys think....

Ok now as i tine in i'm being drawn to*month of september, this is when you will conceive i feel. I want to mention where i feel that the 19th of a month will be significant as well.I want to mention where*i feel that this baby will be a boy, and i'm being drawn to dark hair with him as well.I want to mention that i feel he will be around 7lbs and 3 ounces, he will be born or due around may/june of next year.
The first card is the Ten of cups
This is a very happy card, its a family card as well,its shows joy*, peace , emotional fulfilment, i feel
this is signifying for you this baby and what it will mean to you and your family. I just feel it will be such a happy time. This is a very sentimental time for you i feel. This is showing a very positive time
at themoment and where you could make a lot of things happen now in a sense, is a good time for
action in a good sense.
The next card is the Tower
This is showing me were its all change for you coming , this is talking about a change of fortune and where things are most definetly on the up , you have a lot of luck on on your side at the moment.
You are also being told to welcome any challenges and embrace them in a sense.
The last card is The three of wands
I feel that you have been thinking a lot about the future , and what lies ahead in a sense, but i feel
that you are being told not to focus on it too much and look at what's happening around you now.
Its showing you where its time to reflect on what is right for you and what's on offer at the
moment. This is telling you also to work with and review your plans , to see if they are still what you
want.
I hope this was ok
If you have any questions please ask
sandra
x
I felt like the tarot reading was almost to nice, like telling you want u want to her sort of thing. Really didn't have the psychic edge and feeling of the others, or am I being a bit harsh? When iread it it feels very rushed and I don't think u can rush these things.

I am part of another thread cbfm, and we have a banner, so as our group is getting established now i though i would make us one too. if you want it, copy and paste it into your signature.

https://i.imgur.com/3Q6Rb.gif

xx

Hiiiiiii! :)

Couldn't figure out how to copy that banner, but I'm using my phone so, I'll try on my computer later:thumbup:

I ordered FertilAid today, hope it works to regulate my cycles and make those predictions come true!!! :happydance:

Excellent!! i hope it helps.
When you go on the pc, just highlight over the banner, copy and paste it.
We have had our first taste of summer today in the uk, its been so lovely!! no clouds and bright and sunny, just like my mood, lol ;) xx

I just tried too and it didn't work. Do you have the banner url?

_https://i.imgur.com/3Q6Rb.gif[/IMG_]

theres the code, you need to remove the under score in between:

]_[

and

G_]

i had to put them in for the code to appear, the banner just pops up when i put the original code in. xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I am part of another thread cbfm, and we have a banner, so as our group is getting established now i though i would make us one too. if you want it, copy and paste it into your signature.

https://i.imgur.com/3Q6Rb.gif

xx

I like it lol!! Going to post it on my profile tomorrow, cant work out how to do it from my phone. Thanks sweetie x

its been quite on here last few days, i think its because we've exhausted all our psychic options. lol
has anyone had any new ones? what are lunas like...... i'm not tempted lol
i read on a older thread someone has 14!!!!!!! and 3 matched, from jennyrenny, gail and another (i can't remember) and all 3 predicited right! , which made me(and i expect the rest of you) feel so positive!!
i can't wait to see some more bfps on here. i'm due to test 2nd May. any one due to test soon? xx

I think we're just playing the waiting game at this point. I still need my last prediction from Cherri so I can have the 3.

AF is due today and has not arrived yet. So, waiting to see what's going on with that at this point too.

ooooo, fingers crossed, have you had any symptoms?? not that they can be reliable at this point.;)
xxxxx

woop my af is nearly gone lets hope these psychics are right :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"