2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

here are my other readings

Panrosa - Panrosa Readings:Your Reading April 2011

Dear Clair Thank You for letting me read for you today, below is your reading

Tuning in around you at this time i sense a lady who would love to be a mum again , you cannot wait for this to happen and i sense you are trying very hard for this to come to pass , i sense no reason that becoming pregnant will be a problem and spirit are showing me very clearly that it will happen very soon , spirit show me that you will be pregnant in June 2011 and you will give birth to a baby boy in Febuary 2012 i sense no problems around pregnancy or birth and baby will weigh around 9lb in weight , i do pick up that baby will arrive a couple of weeks late Clair, hence the birth weight but do not worry all will be fine , spirit are also showing me one more baby for you and are showing me the year 2014 , this baby will be a baby girl and she will complete your family , good luck Clair sending you and you family my love and best wishes for the future .

here is my babylove reading -

see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in MAY. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive THIS MAY OR GIVE BIRTH MAY OF 2012. I see a girl.

MUCH LOVE AND BABY DUST, RUBY

https://www.panrosareadings.webs.com/ for address for panrosa good luck i paid a little extra and got my readin back within 2 hours yaaaaay :)

get a psychic star, they are so lovely, bit more money and usually quite a wait, but completely worth it! xxx

Omg these are addictive lol. Got a panrosa one done today. Not sure how to post the whole thing but she predicted a june 2011 cinception for a march 2012 birth same as gail and luna, but she said a boy (gail and luna both said a girl). boy or girl i hope the conception month is right lol!!
Fxxd for all of us ladies. Gl xx

That's great news lolam! I'll update the chart for u in the morning. Xxxx

morning girls i also had my jenny renny readin now ......
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of January 2012 - specific reference to the 22nd and 27th.

im a bit confused now but looks like im gonna get my bfp may this yr yaaaaaaaaay girl /boy either im not fussed lol :)

yay mines looking like april so im super excited thinking of getting a reading from panrose today just to even it out :p

Hi girls, I'm at uni all day today. Boo!! When I get home tonight I'll update the charts for you. Xxxxx

ALL UPDATED LADIES.

keep 'em comin'
:happydance:

i'm still waiting for sandra :growlmad: i have emailed her every day and she hasn't emailed me back once to let me know when i can expect the reading, i think i'm going to ask for my money back, i don't really need anymore :blush:

xxxxx

Ladies
Do not get a reading from Sandra Gibb.
I Just read on another thread that she goes through forums and copies readings that people post up and sends them to her customers.
looks like i been had. i just demanded my money back. xx

got my :bfp: gail was the most right was getting lines in march very light shes the best would use again gl :dust: i hope you all get your :bfp: soon will be seeing who gets theres next :)

i got my sandra reading it was vague and not worth the £5 i paid for it, and i hate that i had to ask for a refund before she gave it to me. i'll post it on here later.

so far 2 of Gails predictions are right!!! i'll do a little chart on the front page later xx

yeah i could not believe it special when my oh thought was mad and waste of money lol

yeah i could not believe it special when my oh thought was mad and waste of money lol

Men are alway so skeptical!
looking at your predictions would you say any of the others were accurate?
your luna and star said bfp april?
just wanted to no so i could add it as a correct prediction on the chart so everyone knows which mediums are getting it right.

congratulations again hunny xxxx

got my :bfp: gail was the most right was getting lines in march very light shes the best would use again gl :dust: i hope you all get your :bfp: soon will be seeing who gets theres next :)

Congratulations!! Another one for Gail!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->