2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Hey I had a few readings done
Gail: Conception in April 2011-boy
Jenny:Conception soon in 2011 with Birth at the end of the year-boy
Zanneta: Either conception or birth in nov 2011 with -boy

Waiting on one back from Jenny renny now. Can anyone suggest any other cheap psychics?

i would have said panrosa, i loved my panrosa one, it was £5 on ebay but you have to keep checking her ebay shop because she only lists a few at a time and i just checked there aren't anylisted at the mo, but i would recommend her, notsure if she is true or not, but she told me that it would be a boy, born at night and the weight!!!! put a smile on my face anyway. also psychic star is meant to be good, but i paid £11 for a reading last tuesday and still haven't got it! they are supposed to be really good too. she said i would have it by saturday, which was 4 days since purchase which was ok, i email her twice yesterday she got back to me in the evening and said i would get it around 10pm tonight :growlmad: it better be worth it!! xxxxx

Was hoping I could join you lovely ladies, just had a reading from Gail who sees May conception with a girl and then another conception October 2013 with another girl both with lots of lovely dark hair (which coincidently I HAVE :shrug:)
OH and I were only talking yesterday on our chances of having a girl as my parents have both had (one boy not with each other) then 2 girls but OH parents have both separately had 3 boys.

Really do hope Gail is correct with the month not bothered about the sex but a girl would be nice as we have DS :winkwink:

im very interested in gettin a read done by either luna or gail can u tell me how i would go about this n have any of them been good xx

gail is psychic123ukreadings on ebay and she has a website. xx

hey hispirits star always late i would mail her she was late with mine too so mail her so she don t forget about you i mailed her then she did it few days later lol

Update to my predictions- on counting back 38 weeks from the birth date from my luna prediction, i would conceive on 5th june. Just checked ahead on my phone app to see when i am due to ovulate in june and what do you know!!! Yep, 5th June!!!
Looking good so far luna and gail. Fxxxxd they are right and my dd on her way to me soon lol.
Dying to see if anyones predictions come true, hope they do xx
so thats a bfp july?? xx

Bfp for June. Sorry if I confused things lol x

my baby predictions are:
Cheri - Feb concieve or give birth :blue:
Brooke - March/April :blue:
Mary - May :blue:
Luna - April :blue:
Gail - June/july :pink:
Panrosa - May

I went a bit mad :rofl: Sandra, hilary, jenny renny all predicted January all got it wrong!!!

Ok lolam I'll update it when I get home tonight.

Paula I'll also add urs later too, I know what u mean about going mad, I awaiting another one, they are quite addictive! Hehe xxx

hey hispirits star always late i would mail her she was late with mine too so mail her so she don t forget about you i mailed her then she did it few days later lol

I brought mine last Tuesday and it was due Saturday. Sunday she said it would b ready Monday by 10pm and at 11pm last night she emailed me to say she was unwell and suffering with migraines and it would be another 2 days. The two most recent feed backs on her eBay weren't good either. Was it worth the wait when u got urs?? Xx

Hi ladies! :flower: I just discovered this thread. Can I join? I posted my Panrosa reading on the other one too, I'll post it here if you want to post it on the chart. She said :bfp: for July 2011, a girl :)

"Tuning in around you around you at this time i sense a lady who cannot wait to be pregnant , i sense you are becoming concerned that as of yet you have not become pregnant ,i sense no reason why you will not become pregnant and i do want you to take a step back and try to relax i know this is hard to do when you are trying for a child but please try ,spirit are showing me a child for you and you will become pregnant in the month of July 2011 you will be shocked at first and will hardly believe that at last it has happened ,once the news sinks in you will be so happy , your baby will be born in March 2012 and will be a baby girl she will weigh around 8lb in weight and i sense no problems around pregnancy or birth , spirit are showing me one more child for you and are giving me the year 2014 this baby will be a boy and will complete your family ,you will feel truly blessed , good luck Audra ,sending you my love and best wishes for the future."

Just got my reading from Gail aka Psychic123uk

Linking in around you, I sense firstly what a lovely path you have around you and ahead of you, alot of this happiness will come from family areas and also relationship too, which also shows as very secure and happy for you

I sense alot of focus around children and pregnancy at the moment within your life, and spirit show me a clear vision here of two babies coming into your life, I feel the conception of this will be quite near and feel before mid May 2011 you are indeed pregnant

Im shown this as a baby boy, and see that pregnancy,labour and birth are healthy and well for you both, alot of happiness and contentment is around your path during pregnancy and when he is born

I am then shown a further pregnancy for July 2013 and a healthy baby boy is also born 2014, again all aspects of pregnancy, labour and birth are well, and this child completes your family for you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

This would be SO CRAZY!!! :wacko:We haven't considered trying for 2 more. She is right on about the path though. I've been with my husband since we were 13 yrs old (married for 2.5 yrs). We also just moved into a 3 bedroom apt. because we have been focusing on our family, so it's nice to see that reference in there.

i've updated the chart ladies.
i'm still awaiting my psychic star reading and i am beginning to get a bit peeved now, its been 9 days. i order a sandra one yesterday, not sure how long she usually takes, anyone know??
i just noticed something,I''ve been thinking to myself If my 3 predictions for May come true. (af is due this sunday which means) i should be testing on May 1ST. which isn't very long, but i just looked at the calendar and my following af starts on May 29th, at first i thought oh no that means i have to wait longer, but then i thought, its actually a good thing, the odds are on my side that it will be May, and my predictions have more of a chance of being right! (we gotta keep these guys in business, haven't we ;))
i got a cmfm to start using Sunday and can't wait to start using it!:happydance:

I'm still waiting for Cherri, said April 14th!! I really do hope I get it sooner.

If Gail is right, that means I'll probally concive in April , my OV chart says I will O between April 22-26. So I would find out about pregnancy in May.

I want to see if I get a similar reading!!

I'm still waiting for Cherri, said April 14th!! I really do hope I get it sooner.

If Gail is right, that means I'll probally concive in April , my OV chart says I will O between April 22-26. So I would find out about pregnancy in May.

have you tried panrose, shes on ebay? xx

Panrosa's web address is: https://www.panrosareadings.webs.com/. She was quick and we'll see of she is accurate.
I ordered one from Gail this morn! Can't wait to get it:)

have you tried panrose, shes on ebay? xx

This is so qiickly addicting...I'm trying not to end up ordering 20 readings!!

...well that didn't last long. Just orderd a Panrose!

ohhh jenny renny has said april with a boy born in december

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->