2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

hi lolam, i bet your looking forward to your holiday, i'm looking forward to it for you!
i think if i haven't got my bfp by june we'll go away for a week somewhere, we were going to bali in july, but i cancelled it. i was terrified i'd get pregnant and not be able to go and i would have lost £2700. Matt wasn't to impressed about flying for 18 hours anyway. we'll probably get a cheapie to egypt or something.

Clairmichael how was church?

xxxx

Hey babes :hugs: church was gr8 woooow such an eye opener the lady that sat next 2 me n said that she thought i was "sensative" and that i have 2 guides n that im ignorin what there tryin 2 tell me oh there was loads said they explained that my glasses shattering where a message that i was tryin 2 ignore n they had 2 muster up so much energy thats how it came out n as i shrugged it off they did it again 2 catch my attention ive been invited back 2morow 4 a eve of talk open circle n medium messages so im off there 2morrow im soooo excited xxx
Hows u feelin looked at ur chart ur temp looks like its gettin ready 2 gear up only few more days 2 go babes xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

wow thats awesome!! i really must get my but to the church around the corner from me. yea i think i may o a bit sooner this month, we see.
your chart is looking ace, compare it to last month, something def happening ;) start feeling it, the book i'm reading says doubt play a big part in not concieveing, you have to believe it! i am, i told Matt this morning "thats it from now on i'm pregnant, alright" none of that don't get your hopes up malarkey, i'm already pregnant and everything is going to be perfect! hehe
xxxx

omg omg omg well i read this while i was at work n put my hand on my tum n said come on beanie :haha: n 4 about an hour i was thinkin along them lines of oooh cramps thats implanation oh not hungry (wen normally i eat 4 england) ooh thats good etc etc ive just been 2 the loo tmi comin n ive had like browny type cm so ive popped a liner on 2 keep an eye :happydance::happydance::happydance: surley it cant b af she not due 4 another week ive got sicky feelin like a full not hungry just eaten type if u know wot i mean lol ive got cramps n puly type twinges n my top of my legs like frm my waist 2 just above my knee like cramps oooooh thats it im feelin it now ill b gutted if im not hehehehe prob all just in my head n af wil b a round the corner but i doubt that never been early in my life lol xxxx
So ur preg im preg yaaaaaay :happydance::hugs:
What r ur plans 2night then anythin interestin get urself off 2 church babes its totally amazing honest i mean some of them r a little full on but it kinda makes sense xxx:kiss::hugs:

more readings for july!!!!! i do hope that these women arent ripping people off.....

cd17 2nd peak today dtd time!!!

I hope so 2 bbe i messaged gail earlier omg she is gr8 bless her i told her im havin doubts about the dates n would she poss look over it again she emailed me back within mins bless n said that she would b more than happy but her readin 4 me was strong and that she cant see a prob with may2011 bein my month :happydance::happydance::happydance: so ill know more mon when she gets back 2 me xxx

Hey ladies, how is everyone today:)

I went out last night and hung out with some friends :drunk: had a few drinks, i'm outta practice, feeling a little headache coming on:haha:

I've been so super focused on getting preggers that I have turned into a hermit. I made myself go out and socialize:thumbup:

But didn't take my temp this morn. don't really think it would have been accurate anyway cuz I got up way early, I can't sleep in when i'm hung over:nope:

Off to a wedding, hope everyone has a good day! :dust:

:hugs: hey babes glad 2 hear u let ur hair down it does us good once in a while i think we all become so focused in takin our temp checkin cm cp etc etc we 4get sometimes we need a laugh n joke mayb even a glass of wine hehehe :thumbup: i always get up cos cant sleep but then spend the rest of the day tired lol hope ur having a lovely day babes xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

hi lolam, i bet your looking forward to your holiday, i'm looking forward to it for you!
i think if i haven't got my bfp by june we'll go away for a week somewhere, we were going to bali in july, but i cancelled it. i was terrified i'd get pregnant and not be able to go and i would have lost £2700. Matt wasn't to impressed about flying for 18 hours anyway. we'll probably get a cheapie to egypt or something.

xxxx

Hey babes :hugs: church was gr8 woooow such an eye opener the lady that sat next 2 me n said that she thought i was "sensative" and that i have 2 guides n that im ignorin what there tryin 2 tell me oh there was loads said they explained that my glasses shattering where a message that i was tryin 2 ignore n they had 2 muster up so much energy thats how it came out n as i shrugged it off they did it again 2 catch my attention ive been invited back 2morow 4 a eve of talk open circle n medium messages so im off there 2morrow im soooo excited xxx
Hows u feelin looked at ur chart ur temp looks like its gettin ready 2 gear up only few more days 2 go babes xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

wow thats awesome!! i really must get my but to the church around the corner from me. yea i think i may o a bit sooner this month, we see.
your chart is looking ace, compare it to last month, something def happening ;) start feeling it, the book i'm reading says doubt play a big part in not concieveing, you have to believe it! i am, i told Matt this morning "thats it from now on i'm pregnant, alright" none of that don't get your hopes up malarkey, i'm already pregnant and everything is going to be perfect! hehe
xxxx

omg omg omg well i read this while i was at work n put my hand on my tum n said come on beanie :haha: n 4 about an hour i was thinkin along them lines of oooh cramps thats implanation oh not hungry (wen normally i eat 4 england) ooh thats good etc etc ive just been 2 the loo tmi comin n ive had like browny type cm so ive popped a liner on 2 keep an eye :happydance::happydance::happydance: surley it cant b af she not due 4 another week ive got sicky feelin like a full not hungry just eaten type if u know wot i mean lol ive got cramps n puly type twinges n my top of my legs like frm my waist 2 just above my knee like cramps oooooh thats it im feelin it now ill b gutted if im not hehehehe prob all just in my head n af wil b a round the corner but i doubt that never been early in my life lol xxxx
What r ur plans 2night then anythin interestin get urself off 2 church babes its totally amazing honest i mean some of them r a little full on but it kinda makes sense xxx:kiss::hugs:

:wohoo: sounds really good hun. they are called affirmations, you have to say them to yourself every day. visualise whats happening, so right now, implantation, visualise it happen and say to yourself this baby is going to implant, i will get my bfp next week, everything is going to be fine.
i can't wait for my o to start so i can start chanting it too!, also massage your belly with some base oil and essential oil for a couple of days, jasmine is good. i when i think back to my last pregnancy that is what i was doing every night before bed i massaged my tummy and said come on little bean ;)

tallmom, go you!!! it is nice to let your hair down xx

not doing anything tonight, i actually feel a bit sick today:sick:
i was fine then i brought some grapefruit juice (for cm ;) ) my god its foul! then i did my kundalini yoga and had some incense burning and after i felt so ill, my stomachs been churning all afternoon.
the only other thing i can think is subconsciously, i haven't been drinking much tea, i usually drink tonnes so i think maybe having caffiene withdrawals. i have been having herbal tea as they are meant to be better, i got a ginger, honey and lemon one and a chai, they are lush! i though the ginger one would be nasty but its lovely, really refreshing and cleansing on the palette.
i read a bit of pineapple juice helps implantation hun ;)

xxxx
:kiss::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i was fine then i brought some grapefruit juice (for cm ;) ) my god its foul! then i did my kundalini yoga and had some incense burning and after i felt so ill, my stomachs been churning all afternoon.
the only other thing i can think is subconsciously, i haven't been drinking much tea, i usually drink tonnes so i think maybe having caffiene withdrawals. i have been having herbal tea as they are meant to be better, i got a ginger, honey and lemon one and a chai, they are lush! i though the ginger one would be nasty but its lovely, really refreshing and cleansing on the palette.

xxxx

green tea is really good for you, heard it can help fertility also! Dont buy the cheap stuff though, clipper is good x

xxxx
I cant wait for my holiday. My Mum booked it for us all way back last year and i was worried since then that i would fall pregnant and not be able to go but it never happened. Maybe it will happen when we are there.
I really do hope that you get your :bfp: this month, then you will really have something to celebrate xx

thanks lolam. i'm sure you'll get your bfp when your there! i hope you have a fab time! i really want to go book a holiday now too hehe. me and dh said we wuldn't go back to florida until we have kids, we have both been a few times with our familys while growing up and both been together once about 4 yers ago, and it wasn't as much fun on our own. my mum wants us to all go togther but i don't think i could put up with my mother for 2 weeks ](*,)
xxxxx
:kiss::hugs:

how are you lovlies?missed you all over the weekend

hi dvs hows it going. i think we're all good. what u been doing over the weekend? xx

spent the weekend with my lovely man and his family, was amazing so happy.
Having a few side effects from the pill, feeling really sick and gone off food

Heyy just noticed you'd put me down as getting bfp in June, Gail said before June so it has to be this month. Tested yesterday at 13dpo and got 2 big BFNs :( I really hope I'm not out but the odds are massively stacked against me! Af due today or tomorrow xx

xxxx

xxxx

hey girl i just checked ur chart out :happydance::wohoo: looks fab xxxxx

xxxx

xxxx

:wohoo: sounds really good hun. they are called affirmations, you have to say them to yourself every day. visualise whats happening, so right now, implantation, visualise it happen and say to yourself this baby is going to implant, i will get my bfp next week, everything is going to be fine.
i can't wait for my o to start so i can start chanting it too!, also massage your belly with some base oil and essential oil for a couple of days, jasmine is good. i when i think back to my last pregnancy that is what i was doing every night before bed i massaged my tummy and said come on little bean ;)

tallmom, go you!!! it is nice to let your hair down xx

thats wot ive been doin 2day at work ive been soooo hot tho proper sweatin earlier :) not long now till o day so we can chant 2gether xxx

xxxx

I hope ur feeling better now tho huni :hugs: oooh i like my tea that ginger honey n lemon 1 sounds nice :) ive stocked up on pineapple from when u said in a prevoius post lol so hopefully thats helped xxxx

xxxx

xxxx

:hugs::kiss::hugs: awwwww thanks babes i was sweatin so much last night my hair was sooooo curly wen i woke up hehehe fx it all means something im not sure still i must admit tho i feel very very strange 2day very fuzzy n ive been havin like palpatations all day dnt know y :shrug:
How has ur day been babes what have u been up 2 im off 2 church again 2nite but will b back on around 10pm 2 let u know how it went......
also im thinkin of testing 2morrow 10dpo wot u think or shall i leave it till fri xxx :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

well i went to the church round the corner, what an idiot i am its not even a spiritualist church ](*,)
if you wanna test tomoz do it, but if it goes bfn to start don't get up set and down you need to stay positive for the beanie to implant properly
my cbfm went on high today, really early caught me right off gaurd, but i did an opk and its still neg so got a few days to get some :sex: in.
each time we dtd today i keep "visualising" the :spermy: traveling, and kept saying in me head, just keep swimming just keep swimming. :winkwink:
xxxx:hugs::hugs::kiss:

xxxx

xxxx

:hugs::kiss::hugs: awwwww thanks babes i was sweatin so much last night my hair was sooooo curly wen i woke up hehehe fx it all means something im not sure still i must admit tho i feel very very strange 2day very fuzzy n ive been havin like palpatations all day dnt know y :shrug:
How has ur day been babes what have u been up 2 im off 2 church again 2nite but will b back on around 10pm 2 let u know how it went......
also im thinkin of testing 2morrow 10dpo wot u think or shall i leave it till fri xxx :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

its all sounding really good :dust::dust::dust:
keep reaxed, and calm and chilled and keep thinking positive thoughts and you'll get that bfp soon xxxx
:kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs:

OMG Clairmichael, your chart looks more like a :bfp: chart everyday!!:happydance:

I'm going to wish you a happy mothers day just in case:winkwink:

Hispirits, this is it, I can feel it:). It's your turn now:thumbup:

Im pretty sure I never ovulated, but still no AF so maybe my body might give it another go. :shrug:

I think im going to start taking primrose oil again. It helps CM:thumbup:

Have a wonderful day everyone :dust:

OMG Clairmichael, your chart looks more like a :bfp: chart everyday!!:happydance:

I'm going to wish you a happy mothers day just in case:winkwink:

Hispirits, this is it, I can feel it:). It's your turn now:thumbup:

Im pretty sure I never ovulated, but still no AF so maybe my body might give it another go. :shrug:

I think im going to start taking primrose oil again. It helps CM:thumbup:

Have a wonderful day everyone :dust:

thanks hunny. i hope so! you did say a little bit more work needed to be done when you read for me, i'm hoping i'm doing it now. i am getting my tarot for dummies book shortly as soon as i think i can piece a reading together i'll do one for you. i bet your cycle is really peeing you off now.:hugs:
do you feel like af is coming? i see your temp had actually gone up on friday, take it tomoz and see where your at.:winkwink:
i was going to take oil-eve-prim but i can't cause it has adverse affect to my anti-epileptic medication.
i tell you what tho i really would recommen this book i just got. i'm quite into chinese alternate therapies, acupunture wtc. when you see a chinese doctor/acupunturist they do a really indepth check of you so they can type you, theres cold, damp hot stagnant chi and others the whole thing is aiming to get you chi in balance. this book i have goes through it with you so you can self diagnose and then it tells you what you can do in regards to diet, exercise to correct it, even if you have fertility problems like pcos & endimitriosis. the book is called The Baby Making Bible by Emma Cannon if you go on amazon you can peek through some of the pages.
i was diagnosed 5 years ago as having unexplained infertility, which was total b.s because i conceived naturally twice after. i think this book is particularly helpful if your having trouble ttc for no apparent reason. there is good stuff on regulating the cycles etc. :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->