2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Hi ladies, can I join? Psychic 123 just came back to me with a BFP in July 2011. Fx for all of us!!

I just got my Gail reading back :happydance:. In short she says she sees a July 2011 conception (girl) and a July 2013 conception (boy) so we'll see, FX'd!

Mornin my sexy ladies ;)

I didnt mean 2 corse such a stir ive since had a message off mary sayin that a friend had contacted her tellin her i was upset with her reading i explained that i thought i was getting a full reading but with looking back on the site i acually purchased a reading and a spell BUT i thought the readin i had would b a little more indepth but this wasnt the case the reading i got was £4.00 and the spell was £6.00 other full readings where on there but never mind whats done is done n ive apoligised IF i did speak ill of her but that wasnt my intention .....
like high spirit said ive been practasing my cards late last night still cant get the hang of what they mean 2gether but can kinda interpret each card individualy.

Im 7dpo now n still not feelin it my temps gone back up but i feel like ive got a water infection so that could b the reason while i felt Sooooooo ill yesterday n have backache in lower back still have twinges lower ab but nothng 2 write home about well im off 2 take my lo's 2 school n im off 2 work but im only workin till 2 so half a day yaaaaaay xxx

your chart looks fab, i had de ja vu reading that, i read somewhere else someone thought that had a water infection ended up with :bfp: looking good for you hunxxx
bless dh he went to the sorting office to get my cbfm sticks this morning b4 work i just turnt on the cbfm, didn't ask for a test, lol, i think i'll keep it to myself ;)
but i did also get my baby making bible book with all the acupuncture stuff in and i did just buy tarot for dummies, - it was £12.00 which i though was quite expensive then i though well i threw a £10 away on a crap reading the other day so what have i got to loose. going to see my nan shortly b back about 12 xxxx

whooooooo :) them dreams again babes oooh fx then :happydance: which book did u get i think i culd do with another book :blush:
How was ur nan hope ur ok babes n enjoyin ur day im off 2 the spirtualist chuch 2night 7.30 - 9 im all excited :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::dust::dust:wohoo::wohoo:::dust::dust:
Thought id dance around n spread some dust 2 us ladies xxx

Out of curiousity I ordered another from Gail and she said she senses a pregnancy very very soon and a BFP before June, that would mean I owuld have had to have conceived in April as she predicted back in Feb!! So nervous to test tomorrow, only got a clear blue digi and heard they arent very sensitive. Feeling quite positive about this month!! GL everyone xxx

Im 7dpo now n still not feelin it my temps gone back up but i feel like ive got a water infection so that could b the reason while i felt Sooooooo ill yesterday n have backache in lower back still have twinges lower ab but nothng 2 write home about well im off 2 take my lo's 2 school n im off 2 work but im only workin till 2 so half a day yaaaaaay xxx

Your temp went back up :thumbup: Look'n good sweetie! :hugs:

all sounding good!
i've been busy today. i started work on my final piece for my end of year exhibition and made a lamb tagine mmmmmm
hows everyone doing? welcome new ladies private message me your predictions and i'll add you to the chart.
have a good time at church clairmichael, the tarot i got is just called tarot for dummies xx

Out of curiousity I ordered another from Gail and she said she senses a pregnancy very very soon and a BFP before June, that would mean I owuld have had to have conceived in April as she predicted back in Feb!! So nervous to test tomorrow, only got a clear blue digi and heard they arent very sensitive. Feeling quite positive about this month!! GL everyone xxx

ooh exciting. Im a total poas addict. Let us know how you get on. Fxxd for you xx

hi lolam, i bet your looking forward to your holiday, i'm looking forward to it for you!
i think if i haven't got my bfp by june we'll go away for a week somewhere, we were going to bali in july, but i cancelled it. i was terrified i'd get pregnant and not be able to go and i would have lost £2700. Matt wasn't to impressed about flying for 18 hours anyway. we'll probably get a cheapie to egypt or something.

Clairmichael how was church?

xxxx

Your temp went back up :thumbup: Look'n good sweetie! :hugs:

i hope so bbe still dnt feel it tho i hadlike twingy cramps lighter than af cramps more of a pullin like pinchy pull if u get what i mean n 4 some reason ive a british road map of dark blue veins all over my bb's:blush::haha: but like i say im just not feelin it fx tho hehehe:hugs:
Hows u babes xxxx

hi lolam, i bet your looking forward to your holiday, i'm looking forward to it for you!
i think if i haven't got my bfp by june we'll go away for a week somewhere, we were going to bali in july, but i cancelled it. i was terrified i'd get pregnant and not be able to go and i would have lost £2700. Matt wasn't to impressed about flying for 18 hours anyway. we'll probably get a cheapie to egypt or something.

xxxx

Hey babes :hugs: church was gr8 woooow such an eye opener the lady that sat next 2 me n said that she thought i was "sensative" and that i have 2 guides n that im ignorin what there tryin 2 tell me oh there was loads said they explained that my glasses shattering where a message that i was tryin 2 ignore n they had 2 muster up so much energy thats how it came out n as i shrugged it off they did it again 2 catch my attention ive been invited back 2morow 4 a eve of talk open circle n medium messages so im off there 2morrow im soooo excited xxx
Hows u feelin looked at ur chart ur temp looks like its gettin ready 2 gear up only few more days 2 go babes xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

xxxx

Hey babes :hugs: church was gr8 woooow such an eye opener the lady that sat next 2 me n said that she thought i was "sensative" and that i have 2 guides n that im ignorin what there tryin 2 tell me oh there was loads said they explained that my glasses shattering where a message that i was tryin 2 ignore n they had 2 muster up so much energy thats how it came out n as i shrugged it off they did it again 2 catch my attention ive been invited back 2morow 4 a eve of talk open circle n medium messages so im off there 2morrow im soooo excited xxx
Hows u feelin looked at ur chart ur temp looks like its gettin ready 2 gear up only few more days 2 go babes xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

wow thats awesome!! i really must get my but to the church around the corner from me. yea i think i may o a bit sooner this month, we see.
your chart is looking ace, compare it to last month, something def happening ;) start feeling it, the book i'm reading says doubt play a big part in not concieveing, you have to believe it! i am, i told Matt this morning "thats it from now on i'm pregnant, alright" none of that don't get your hopes up malarkey, i'm already pregnant and everything is going to be perfect! hehe
xxxx

more readings for july!!!!! i do hope that these women arent ripping people off.....

cd17 2nd peak today dtd time!!!

I got a couple more readings. Babylove predicts conception or positive test in May/June with a boy and Panrosa predicted positive test in August 2011, with a boy (I think I'll go crazy if I'm not pregnant before August!!!)

Hey ladies, how is everyone today:)

I went out last night and hung out with some friends :drunk: had a few drinks, i'm outta practice, feeling a little headache coming on:haha:

I've been so super focused on getting preggers that I have turned into a hermit. I made myself go out and socialize:thumbup:

But didn't take my temp this morn. don't really think it would have been accurate anyway cuz I got up way early, I can't sleep in when i'm hung over:nope:

Off to a wedding, hope everyone has a good day! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->