2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

well i went to the church round the corner, what an idiot i am its not even a spiritualist church ](*,)
if you wanna test tomoz do it, but if it goes bfn to start don't get up set and down you need to stay positive for the beanie to implant properly
my cbfm went on high today, really early caught me right off gaurd, but i did an opk and its still neg so got a few days to get some :sex: in.
each time we dtd today i keep "visualising" the :spermy: traveling, and kept saying in me head, just keep swimming just keep swimming. :winkwink:
xxxx:hugs::hugs::kiss:

:wacko: ooops i kinda got 2 goggle at tho bbe cos that is something I WOULD DO defo xxxx ive decided not gonna test not gonna test :nope::nope::nope: lol
Omg yaaay 4 the high i have a good feelin about this cycle 4 u bbe n ur ticker also says fertile period so yaaaay yaaaay ive got my fx toes my legs now hehehe :happydance: i love the just keep swimmin its from nemo :haha: thats wot i do

Well church was a complete over shock...... the meduim stood n picks people out n gives messages after a few i was hooked then e picked me out of the room sayin he had a spirit lady now he said i came here 4 2 reasons 1 cos ive lost someone not so long ago and 2 cos ive been sensing things smells touch dreams etc he then put his hands together and said that was this spirit lady tellin me she is there n she is happy and said thank you 4 listening she is tellin you that you my dear are indeed what we like 2 call a sensative OMG!!!!! :wacko::wacko:- he then went on 2 explain alot of details n i mean ALOT of things no one knew then he said that she tellin me 2 tell you that when you pass on the last thing 2 go is your hearing and with this she says "i love u 2" that was it for me i cried i totally balled my eyes out couldnt speak n that was all infornt of about 50-55 people aaaarrrgh :haha: he has told me to come back to progress my "gift" i dnt know about seseative im emotional pmsl xxxx well i thought i would share that with you :blush: xxxxx

OMG Clairmichael, your chart looks more like a :bfp: chart everyday!!:happydance:

I'm going to wish you a happy mothers day just in case:winkwink:

Hispirits, this is it, I can feel it:). It's your turn now:thumbup:

Im pretty sure I never ovulated, but still no AF so maybe my body might give it another go. :shrug:

I think im going to start taking primrose oil again. It helps CM:thumbup:

Have a wonderful day everyone :dust:

:hugs: awwww babes i hope so now :happydance: im tryin 2 stop myself gettin excited im tryin hard not 2 compare my charts aswell but this onth summit is diff lol so fx xxxxxx i used epo this cycle also used preseed 2 as i dnt get much ewcm mines normally always creamy never really changes just in spots around o o that could help chick

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to us all xxxxx

thanks hunny. i hope so! you did say a little bit more work needed to be done when you read for me, i'm hoping i'm doing it now. i am getting my tarot for dummies book shortly as soon as i think i can piece a reading together i'll do one for you. i bet your cycle is really peeing you off now.:hugs:
do you feel like af is coming? i see your temp had actually gone up on friday, take it tomoz and see where your at.:winkwink:
i was going to take oil-eve-prim but i can't cause it has adverse affect to my anti-epileptic medication.
i tell you what tho i really would recommen this book i just got. i'm quite into chinese alternate therapies, acupunture wtc. when you see a chinese doctor/acupunturist they do a really indepth check of you so they can type you, theres cold, damp hot stagnant chi and others the whole thing is aiming to get you chi in balance. this book i have goes through it with you so you can self diagnose and then it tells you what you can do in regards to diet, exercise to correct it, even if you have fertility problems like pcos & endimitriosis. the book is called The Baby Making Bible by Emma Cannon if you go on amazon you can peek through some of the pages.
i was diagnosed 5 years ago as having unexplained infertility, which was total b.s because i conceived naturally twice after. i think this book is particularly helpful if your having trouble ttc for no apparent reason. there is good stuff on regulating the cycles etc. :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Ya, its really frustrating, but I'm thinking things will only get better:). Don't feel like AF is coming but I think the fertilaid is changing stuff so I'm hoping in a couple more months I'll see an improvement.
If not I'm headed to get me some fertility treatments!!
That book sounds cool I'm going to check it out:thumbup:

So I've trying to think of a way to help you and clairmichael understand how to connect the cards. I think of it as a book and each card is a page. Each reading tells a story and there is usually a common theme in each reading. Like be strong, or be patient, something like that. I hope this helps:winkwink:
:hugs:

thanks hunny. i hope so! you did say a little bit more work needed to be done when you read for me, i'm hoping i'm doing it now. i am getting my tarot for dummies book shortly as soon as i think i can piece a reading together i'll do one for you. i bet your cycle is really peeing you off now.:hugs:
do you feel like af is coming? i see your temp had actually gone up on friday, take it tomoz and see where your at.:winkwink:
i was going to take oil-eve-prim but i can't cause it has adverse affect to my anti-epileptic medication.
i tell you what tho i really would recommen this book i just got. i'm quite into chinese alternate therapies, acupunture wtc. when you see a chinese doctor/acupunturist they do a really indepth check of you so they can type you, theres cold, damp hot stagnant chi and others the whole thing is aiming to get you chi in balance. this book i have goes through it with you so you can self diagnose and then it tells you what you can do in regards to diet, exercise to correct it, even if you have fertility problems like pcos & endimitriosis. the book is called The Baby Making Bible by Emma Cannon if you go on amazon you can peek through some of the pages.
i was diagnosed 5 years ago as having unexplained infertility, which was total b.s because i conceived naturally twice after. i think this book is particularly helpful if your having trouble ttc for no apparent reason. there is good stuff on regulating the cycles etc. :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Ya, its really frustrating, but I'm thinking things will only get better:). Don't feel like AF is coming but I think the fertilaid is changing stuff so I'm hoping in a couple more months I'll see an improvement.

So I've trying to think of a way to help you and clairmichael understand how to connect the cards. I think of it as a book and each card is a page. Each reading tells a story and there is usually a common theme in each reading. Like be strong, or be patient, something like that. I hope this helps:winkwink:

sounds good 2 me im gonna go n meditate shortly n do a readin c what i get xxx :hugs:

well i went to the church round the corner, what an idiot i am its not even a spiritualist church ](*,)
if you wanna test tomoz do it, but if it goes bfn to start don't get up set and down you need to stay positive for the beanie to implant properly
my cbfm went on high today, really early caught me right off gaurd, but i did an opk and its still neg so got a few days to get some :sex: in.
each time we dtd today i keep "visualising" the :spermy: traveling, and kept saying in me head, just keep swimming just keep swimming. :winkwink:
xxxx:hugs::hugs::kiss:

:wacko: ooops i kinda got 2 goggle at tho bbe cos that is something I WOULD DO defo xxxx ive decided not gonna test not gonna test :nope::nope::nope: lol
Omg yaaay 4 the high i have a good feelin about this cycle 4 u bbe n ur ticker also says fertile period so yaaaay yaaaay ive got my fx toes my legs now hehehe :happydance: i love the just keep swimmin its from nemo :haha: thats wot i do

Well church was a complete over shock...... the meduim stood n picks people out n gives messages after a few i was hooked then e picked me out of the room sayin he had a spirit lady now he said i came here 4 2 reasons 1 cos ive lost someone not so long ago and 2 cos ive been sensing things smells touch dreams etc he then put his hands together and said that was this spirit lady tellin me she is there n she is happy and said thank you 4 listening she is tellin you that you my dear are indeed what we like 2 call a sensative OMG!!!!! :wacko::wacko:- he then went on 2 explain alot of details n i mean ALOT of things no one knew then he said that she tellin me 2 tell you that when you pass on the last thing 2 go is your hearing and with this she says "i love u 2" that was it for me i cried i totally balled my eyes out couldnt speak n that was all infornt of about 50-55 people aaaarrrgh :haha: he has told me to come back to progress my "gift" i dnt know about seseative im emotional pmsl xxxx well i thought i would share that with you :blush: xxxxx

OMG Thats amazing. you've got to keep going. keep practising and learn how to tune into it. and if you really believe that i'm getting my bfp this month then i can relax because if you got a feeling then i trust that 100%
so lovely you got to hear that message rom your nan. :kiss::hugs:

its funny you should say that, i did a reading for Matt, (dh) and two cards could have pointed to pregnancy and new job were on the way but some of the cards were also highlighting delays in this happening. (hopefullt not too long)
i'll keep at it, thanks for the tip

what i have trouble doing is knowing like what it means if you get two kings or other sequences of cards that alter the meaning of the card on its own.
what spread did you use when you did my reading? xx

what i have trouble doing is knowing like what it means if you get two kings or other sequences of cards that alter the meaning of the card on its own.
what spread did you use when you did my reading? xx

I used Celtic cross, it's a basic reading, most popular. Cards can mean different things depending on the reading. The book i have says all the possible meanings for each card. And I can most of the time tell which pertains to the reading, because all the cards point to a similar theme.
Hmmm, I'm not sure if I'm doing a good job explaining...:haha:
I don't want to confuse you more!

thats the spread i'm using, well i had another go last night and it came up ok. i noticed a theme running through, mainly about finances, money worries over, coming in to money, which was good and hopefully true, nothing about babies this time tho. no your not confusing me. xxxx

Hey the witch got me this morning :( still got a week at the end of this month to try squeeze a bfp in before June as predicted! So hope she's right, really thought April was my month. Gutted x

Hey the witch got me this morning :( still got a week at the end of this month to try squeeze a bfp in before June as predicted! So hope she's right, really thought April was my month. Gutted x

:hugs:Sorry Sarahlou :hugs: But sounds like June can still be your month:thumbup:

Okay Clairmichael, don't get discouraged about that second dip. As long as your temps go back up your all set! Who knows, maybe you've got twins in there:thumbup:

:dust:

Okay Clairmichael, don't get discouraged about that second dip. As long as your temps go back up your all set! Who knows, maybe you've got twins in there:thumbup:

:dust:

that would be really fab! i already messaged her and told her not to worry about the dip, i reckon it'll be right back at the top tomorrow.x

sorry hun. :hugs: keep your chin up :kiss:

Aargh sorry Hun
I'm sure you'll get it soon, fx 4 u xxxxxx:hugs:

I had a job interview today. It was at a spa. When I left school I trained as a beautician,like 10 years ago, I can't believe I've just soent 3 years at uni doing an art degree to end up back where I started.
Oh well. It's a nice spa, hollistic and it has this fishy foot treatments u no where the fish nibble the dry skin off ur feet. I actually do want the job,it'll b so nice to be able to go to work, come home and forget about it till the next day. I've been living and breathing uni 365 Days a year for 3 years so b nice to go on the back burner for a bit, and hey at least my feet will be nice and soft! Lol I just hope they call back and offer me the job.
I hope everyone is doing well. Lolam if u haven't already left have a fantatic time hey if u make a baby there and it's a boy u can call him orlando! :haha:
Xxxx

I had a job interview today. It was at a spa. When I left school I trained as a beautician,like 10 years ago, I can't believe I've just soent 3 years at uni doing an art degree to end up back where I started.
Oh well. It's a nice spa, hollistic and it has this fishy foot treatments u no where the fish nibble the dry skin off ur feet. I actually do want the job,it'll b so nice to be able to go to work, come home and forget about it till the next day. I've been living and breathing uni 365 Days a year for 3 years so b nice to go on the back burner for a bit, and hey at least my feet will be nice and soft! Lol I just hope they call back and offer me the job.
I hope everyone is doing well. Lolam if u haven't already left have a fantatic time hey if u make a baby there and it's a boy u can call him orlando! :haha:
Xxxx

:rofl: Dh suggested that too lol. Thanks for the kind wishes.
Got my +opk this morning and we have been :sex: every day. Will be a long journey tomorrow, but ive warned dh he better sleep on the plane so he will still have the energy to dtd when we get there to make sure we are covered for this month lol.
Getting picked up at 6.30 this morning so i thought i would check in with all you lovely ladies before i go. Cant believe i will have to give up bnb for a fortnight!! Going to miss you all, hope you are all still here with your :bfp: announcements when i get back.
Hope you get that new job hispirits, sounds like the hollistic stuff is the sort of job that would suit you very well. Gl petal xx

Take care all of you, talk to you all in two weeks xx :hugs::thumbup::happydance::wohoo:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
to you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member