2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

will know soon if half of my reading was right. Star said june bfp or first scan. AF is due in 2 days, but have been having very mild cramping the past 2 days. :(

well i went to the church round the corner, what an idiot i am its not even a spiritualist church ](*,)
if you wanna test tomoz do it, but if it goes bfn to start don't get up set and down you need to stay positive for the beanie to implant properly
my cbfm went on high today, really early caught me right off gaurd, but i did an opk and its still neg so got a few days to get some :sex: in.
each time we dtd today i keep "visualising" the :spermy: traveling, and kept saying in me head, just keep swimming just keep swimming. :winkwink:
xxxx:hugs::hugs::kiss:

:wacko: ooops i kinda got 2 goggle at tho bbe cos that is something I WOULD DO defo xxxx ive decided not gonna test not gonna test :nope::nope::nope: lol
Omg yaaay 4 the high i have a good feelin about this cycle 4 u bbe n ur ticker also says fertile period so yaaaay yaaaay ive got my fx toes my legs now hehehe :happydance: i love the just keep swimmin its from nemo :haha: thats wot i do

Well church was a complete over shock...... the meduim stood n picks people out n gives messages after a few i was hooked then e picked me out of the room sayin he had a spirit lady now he said i came here 4 2 reasons 1 cos ive lost someone not so long ago and 2 cos ive been sensing things smells touch dreams etc he then put his hands together and said that was this spirit lady tellin me she is there n she is happy and said thank you 4 listening she is tellin you that you my dear are indeed what we like 2 call a sensative OMG!!!!! :wacko::wacko:- he then went on 2 explain alot of details n i mean ALOT of things no one knew then he said that she tellin me 2 tell you that when you pass on the last thing 2 go is your hearing and with this she says "i love u 2" that was it for me i cried i totally balled my eyes out couldnt speak n that was all infornt of about 50-55 people aaaarrrgh :haha: he has told me to come back to progress my "gift" i dnt know about seseative im emotional pmsl xxxx well i thought i would share that with you :blush: xxxxx

OMG Thats amazing. you've got to keep going. keep practising and learn how to tune into it. and if you really believe that i'm getting my bfp this month then i can relax because if you got a feeling then i trust that 100%
so lovely you got to hear that message rom your nan. :kiss::hugs:

ive not ben on a bit yesterday was feelin very very tired i even had a nap in the afternon b4 the kids got home from school 2 try n get me through the day hehehe:haha: i hope u av relaxed bbe u will get ur bfp xxx:thumbup::hugs::thumbup:

Okay Clairmichael, don't get discouraged about that second dip. As long as your temps go back up your all set! Who knows, maybe you've got twins in there:thumbup:

:dust:

:hugs::kiss::hugs: Thanks bbe i was a little discouraged but i was 2 tired 2 get all confused hehehe im a little confused now tho as ff chnaged my cross hairs and my o day 2 cd13 not cd14 soooo im not sure BUT im still not gonna test till fri i think ive been very sicky n tired not felt like this after o im normally hungry etc but i cant barley eat as i feel full n sicky :winkwink: xxxx

Okay Clairmichael, don't get discouraged about that second dip. As long as your temps go back up your all set! Who knows, maybe you've got twins in there:thumbup:

:dust:

that would be really fab! i already messaged her and told her not to worry about the dip, i reckon it'll be right back at the top tomorrow.x

u guys r the best u really really r xxxxxxx love u :hugs::kiss::hugs:

I had a job interview today. It was at a spa. When I left school I trained as a beautician,like 10 years ago, I can't believe I've just soent 3 years at uni doing an art degree to end up back where I started.
Oh well. It's a nice spa, hollistic and it has this fishy foot treatments u no where the fish nibble the dry skin off ur feet. I actually do want the job,it'll b so nice to be able to go to work, come home and forget about it till the next day. I've been living and breathing uni 365 Days a year for 3 years so b nice to go on the back burner for a bit, and hey at least my feet will be nice and soft! Lol I just hope they call back and offer me the job.
I hope everyone is doing well. Lolam if u haven't already left have a fantatic time hey if u make a baby there and it's a boy u can call him orlando! :haha:
Xxxx

Ooooh now that sounds nice bbe that would suit i i think ull b in ur element doin that and dont worry about the uni thing babes its something that you can pick up on at a later date xxxx:happydance:

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

oh hope ur interview went well hun.
I'm getting a baby :D lol i been so clucky lately so Brads getting me a kitty

I had a job interview today. It was at a spa. When I left school I trained as a beautician,like 10 years ago, I can't believe I've just soent 3 years at uni doing an art degree to end up back where I started.
Oh well. It's a nice spa, hollistic and it has this fishy foot treatments u no where the fish nibble the dry skin off ur feet. I actually do want the job,it'll b so nice to be able to go to work, come home and forget about it till the next day. I've been living and breathing uni 365 Days a year for 3 years so b nice to go on the back burner for a bit, and hey at least my feet will be nice and soft! Lol I just hope they call back and offer me the job.
I hope everyone is doing well. Lolam if u haven't already left have a fantatic time hey if u make a baby there and it's a boy u can call him orlando! :haha:
Xxxx

:rofl: Dh suggested that too lol. Thanks for the kind wishes.
Got my +opk this morning and we have been :sex: every day. Will be a long journey tomorrow, but ive warned dh he better sleep on the plane so he will still have the energy to dtd when we get there to make sure we are covered for this month lol.
Getting picked up at 6.30 this morning so i thought i would check in with all you lovely ladies before i go. Cant believe i will have to give up bnb for a fortnight!! Going to miss you all, hope you are all still here with your :bfp: announcements when i get back.
Hope you get that new job hispirits, sounds like the hollistic stuff is the sort of job that would suit you very well. Gl petal xx

Take care all of you, talk to you all in two weeks xx :hugs::thumbup::happydance::wohoo:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
to you all xxxx

I hope u have a nice time babeswe will miss u on here but im sure we will have lots of news n bfp's 2 tell u xxxxxx:hugs:

Thanks girls.
I'm at uni today. Zzz
Have a lovely holiday lolam
Clairmichael things are looking good ;)
Thanks dvs
How's that chart today tallmom?
Hey Paula how's it going Hun?
Xxxxx

Thanks girls.
I'm at uni today. Zzz
Thanks dvs
Xxxxx

:happydance::bfp::dance::bfp::headspin::bfp::wohoo: :happydance: omg it came up straight away aswell n its alot darker now omg omg omg xxxxxxxx

OMG congrats clairmichael.....thats fantastic....healthy 9 months for you x

Thanks girls.
I'm at uni today. Zzz
Thanks dvs
Xxxxx

:hugs::kiss::hugs:
Where r u highspirit i wanted u 2 b the very very 1st but i couldnt contain myself hehehe :happydance: ur next bbe xxxxx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::shock:=D>=D>:friends::friends::friends::crib::bfp::test:

Congratulations babe! Sorry I'm nit here proper I'm at uni on my phone. I knew u were! I told Matt on Sunday u were! Xx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->