2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

hi girls how are we all today? xxx

:hugs::kiss::hugs: hey my lovely :) how r u doin hope uni was ok :thumbup:
Ive been docs 2day n had a check up make sure n clear any doubts mind u since yesterday ive peeded on anythin that resembles a test lol :haha::haha: ive booked my 1st midwife app so its just on wif the h n h 9 months now :happydance::happydance: its been quiet on her 2day what have u all been up 2 hope ur all well any more pos opk highspirits xxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs:

well i did a reading for you, then i did my kundalini yoga. and made a den in the lounge with candles and that for when Matt got home. i got another positive opk this evening, so going to get dtd.
G ot uni tomoz but be home by 4 :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

hi girls how are we all today? xxx

:hugs::kiss::hugs: hey my lovely :) how r u doin hope uni was ok :thumbup:
Ive been docs 2day n had a check up make sure n clear any doubts mind u since yesterday ive peeded on anythin that resembles a test lol :haha::haha: ive booked my 1st midwife app so its just on wif the h n h 9 months now :happydance::happydance: its been quiet on her 2day what have u all been up 2 hope ur all well any more pos opk highspirits xxxxx

well i did a reading for you, then i did my kundalini yoga. and made a den in the lounge with candles and that for when Matt got home. i got another positive opk this evening, so going to get dtd.
G ot uni tomoz but be home by 4 :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:hugs: awwww bless that sounds like a lovely idea bbe i bet it was lovely ooooh u could of made a baby ooooh im excited i have a very happy light fuzzy feelin may is OUR month :thumbup:

Hope you don't mind me popping in here...
Elaine Claire - May, so far bfn Girl but the months not out yet ;)
Tess - Forget her ebay name darn it - November Girl
I'm waiting for gail's will update as soon as I get it xx

:hugs: awwww bless that sounds like a lovely idea bbe i bet it was lovely ooooh u could of made a baby ooooh im excited i have a very happy light fuzzy feelin may is OUR month :thumbup:

:hugs::kiss::hugs:[/QUOTE]

I hope so[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
:hugs::hugs:

On CD9 or according to the dr. CD10...just waiting to O....the anticipation is making me anxious. I haven't oed in 4 years!!!

Ohh! Very exciting:happydance: are you charting? It would be fun to chart stalk you! :winkwink:
Get ready for some :sex: :dust:

I hope so[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
:hugs::hugs:[/QUOTE]

Yup, looks like your getting ready for O! :happydance:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I think I is! I got positive opk yesterday and this morning, and I got my first peak this morning on my cbfm too! :) xxx

Woohoo my OH has booked us a trip away for the weekend....oooh i canna wait

xx

Ive just asked Panrosa if il get a :bfp: in the next 7 days n she said no :( il ask again every weekend until she says yes :rofl: Its only £2.50 :blush: :haha:

xx

what have you got to loose, except £2.50, you may loose ur sanity after while too :haha:

I wish we all lived closer so we could all throw a fertility party for ourselves:happydance:
We could have a tarot reading table in a dark corner with candles and incense.

We could serve foods that promote fertility and increase sex drive and stuff like that. Chocolates, pineapple, red raspberry leaf tea...
And because we aren't preggo yet we could drink a little wine too:wine:

We could hire a massage therapist for the night and they could give chair massages! :thumbup:

We could make charm bracelets for each other that has fertility symbols on it and wear them until we all get our :bfp:

Oh and door prizes like pregnancy tests, OPKs and preseed :haha:

OMG it would be SO fun!

:dust:

I wish we all lived closer so we could all throw a fertility party for ourselves:happydance:
We could have a tarot reading table in a dark corner with candles and incense.

We could serve foods that promote fertility and increase sex drive and stuff like that. Chocolates, pineapple, red raspberry leaf tea...
And because we aren't preggo yet we could drink a little wine too:wine:

We could hire a massage therapist for the night and they could give chair massages! :thumbup:

We could make charm bracelets for each other that has fertility symbols on it and wear them until we all get our :bfp:

Oh and door prizes like pregnancy tests, OPKs and preseed :haha:

OMG it would be SO fun!

:dust:

Awwww that would be so lovely. I wish we could! We could still do the bracelets. We could send them in the mail. ;) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->