2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

I wish we all lived closer so we could all throw a fertility party for ourselves:happydance:
We could have a tarot reading table in a dark corner with candles and incense.

We could serve foods that promote fertility and increase sex drive and stuff like that. Chocolates, pineapple, red raspberry leaf tea...
And because we aren't preggo yet we could drink a little wine too:wine:

We could hire a massage therapist for the night and they could give chair massages! :thumbup:

We could make charm bracelets for each other that has fertility symbols on it and wear them until we all get our :bfp:

Oh and door prizes like pregnancy tests, OPKs and preseed :haha:

OMG it would be SO fun!

:dust:

Awwww that would be so lovely. I wish we could! We could still do the bracelets. We could send them in the mail. ;) xxxx

I'd be in on that!!

I wish we all lived closer so we could all throw a fertility party for ourselves:happydance:

We could serve foods that promote fertility and increase sex drive and stuff like that. Chocolates, pineapple, red raspberry leaf tea...

We could hire a massage therapist for the night and they could give chair massages! :thumbup:

We could make charm bracelets for each other that has fertility symbols on it and wear them until we all get our :bfp:

OMG it would be SO fun!

Awwww that would be so lovely. I wish we could! We could still do the bracelets. We could send them in the mail. ;) xxxx

omg that would b so so much fun i would love that xxxxx:hugs::happydance::hugs:

I think I is! I got positive opk yesterday and this morning, and I got my first peak this morning on my cbfm too! :) xxx

Awesome! :happydance: you and clairmichael will be bump buddies in no time!! :thumbup:
:sex::spermy::baby::crib:

your gonna be my bump buddies too wen we get bumps xxxx

yeah we will wait 4 u bbe xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

yeah we can restart this thread in first trimestar, we can get readings on what sex we are having :happydance: mind u after the last one i not sure if i'd bother wasting anymore money xx

OMG it would be SO fun!

ok we'll do i'm gonna look into the stuff to do it and the beads xx

I think I is! I got positive opk yesterday and this morning, and I got my first peak this morning on my cbfm too! :) xxx

Awesome! :happydance: you and clairmichael will be bump buddies in no time!! :thumbup:

Awe, thanks ladies:hugs: I hope I'll be able to! July or sooner!!:thumbup:

OMG it would be SO fun!

Awesome! That will be so great! We can put pregnancy protection charms on clairmichael's :) ...and maybe we'll have to on yours too hispirits!

Urghhh ive woke up feeling like poo :sick: My back is aching and i woke up with :shy: diahorea :loo:
My body is in uproar, my partner was shocked to say the least :rofl::rofl:

xx

oh dear paula hope u feel better soon.

after me a dh dtd last night, i put on look whos talking so i could see the sperimes going to the egg, round, round get around, i get around. lol helping my visualise what going on in my belly. lol i went out and got look whos talking two for tonight, :rofl:

xx

Hope you don't mind me popping in here...
Elaine Claire - May, so far bfn :girl: but the months not out yet
Tess - Forget her ebay name darn it - November :pink:
Gail - June :blue: xx

hiya and welcome xxx

you've been added to the front page xx

Awe, thanks ladies:hugs: I hope I'll be able to! July or sooner!!:thumbup:

OMG it would be SO fun!

Awesome! That will be so great! We can put pregnancy protection charms on clairmichael's :) ...and maybe we'll have to on yours too hispirits!

:hugs: awww bless that would b nice ive lookee on the net but 2bh i dnt eally know wot im lokkin 4 lol:haha: xxx

oh dear paula hope u feel better soon.

after me a dh dtd last night, i put on look whos talking so i could see the sperimes going to the egg, round, round get around, i get around. lol helping my visualise what going on in my belly. lol i went out and got look whos talking two for tonight, :rofl:

xx

:haha::happydance: i love that film babes it makes me laugh xxx did u find it xxx

Oooooh i seem 2 keep missin u ladies im sleepin far 2 much but michael said if ur tired dalin its cos the beanie is busy????? think he has been watchin me on here 2 much lmao well ive got plans 4 this weekend we r gonna do the hallway landin and stairs well im choosin the wallpaper n im gonna paint the skirtings but michael has ordered me he is doin the rest :) really wanna start makin sure everythin is done in time i know ull porb laugh but its 8 months n it all costs money so we said we would save up do a bit save up n then do a bit more so guess it would b nice 2 get most of it done 4 summer then ive got sept - harrisons7th bd nov my30th OMG :( n courtneys 10th then xmas then babybayliss wil b here bayliss is michaels last name so we named it babybayliss hehehe ;)
What have you lovely ladies been up 2 then highspirit hope ur day off is goin well sweetie :) xxx
Tallmom whta have you been up 2 hope ur ok xxxxx

Oooooh i seem 2 keep missin u ladies im sleepin far 2 much but michael said if ur tired dalin its cos the beanie is busy????? think he has been watchin me on here 2 much lmao well ive got plans 4 this weekend we r gonna do the hallway landin and stairs well im choosin the wallpaper n im gonna paint the skirtings but michael has ordered me he is doin the rest :) really wanna start makin sure everythin is done in time i know ull porb laugh but its 8 months n it all costs money so we said we would save up do a bit save up n then do a bit more so guess it would b nice 2 get most of it done 4 summer then ive got sept - harrisons7th bd nov my30th OMG :( n courtneys 10th then xmas then babybayliss wil b here bayliss is michaels last name so we named it babybayliss hehehe ;)
What have you lovely ladies been up 2 then highspirit hope ur day off is goin well sweetie :) xxx
Tallmom whta have you been up 2 hope ur ok xxxxx

lol i'm 28 this year(26th december), as soon as you reach 21 time flys by so fast!
i think its nice your decorating, your nesting ;)
take it easy tho! don't over do it.
i have a nice tub on ben and jerrys in the freezer that has my name on it. so thats me set for the night :icecream:
i had postive opk for 3 days now is that normal? i didn't get one last month.
tallmom, how are you today, you've been very quiet hope ur ok.

xx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been mia today! Weird day, not bad just weird:)
My DP brought home a baby Canadian goose today can't be any older than a week old. She is camping out with our baby chicks tonight so she'll have company. We named her Clover, I guess we r just assuming she's a she :haha: she is very cute!

Our stupid neighbor found it in the middle of the road and he said, with no mamma in site. I'm afraid the mama was hiding, just waiting for the car to pass. Poor mamma goose:(. But what's done is done.
Stupid neighbor!
I'll be back tomorrow:flower:

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been mia today! Weird day, not bad just weird:)
My DP brought home a baby Canadian goose today can't be any older than a week old. She is camping out with our baby chicks tonight so she'll have company. We named her Clover, I guess we r just assuming she's a she :haha: she is very cute!

Our stupid neighbor found it in the middle of the road and he said, with no mamma in site. I'm afraid the mama was hiding, just waiting for the car to pass. Poor mamma goose:(. But what's done is done.
Stupid neighbor!
I'll be back tomorrow:flower:

aargh
we used to keep ducks, chickens and geese when i was little, i loved it.
haven't really got much to say for myself today. probably because i haven't really done anything. lol
officiall in the tww now tick tock tick tock..................:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->