2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been mia today! Weird day, not bad just weird:)
My DP brought home a baby Canadian goose today can't be any older than a week old. She is camping out with our baby chicks tonight so she'll have company. We named her Clover, I guess we r just assuming she's a she :haha: she is very cute!

Our stupid neighbor found it in the middle of the road and he said, with no mamma in site. I'm afraid the mama was hiding, just waiting for the car to pass. Poor mamma goose:(. But what's done is done.
Stupid neighbor!
I'll be back tomorrow:flower:

aargh
we used to keep ducks, chickens and geese when i was little, i loved it.
haven't really got much to say for myself today. probably because i haven't really done anything. lol
officiall in the tww now tick tock tick tock..................:sleep:

Now you can sit back an relax and let that little bean implant:winkwink:
:dust::dust::dust:

My DP brought home a baby Canadian goose today can't be any older than a week old. She is camping out with our baby chicks tonight so she'll have company. We named her Clover, I guess we r just assuming she's a she :haha: she is very cute!

Our stupid neighbor found it in the middle of the road and he said, with no mamma in site. I'm afraid the mama was hiding, just waiting for the car to pass. Poor mamma goose:(. But what's done is done.
Stupid neighbor!

aargh
haven't really got much to say for myself today. probably because i haven't really done anything. lol

Oh hun I sure hope Af comes sooner or later your chart is looking so crazy :hug:

Stupid neighbor!

I'mpraying it's happening. Has af showed for u yet Hun? Xxxx

Hi Ladies! Wanted to submit my predictions. I had a Jenny Renny reading a while ago and then when I saw how many Gail gets right on this thread I had to get one from her too! Baby dust to all of you!

Jenny Renny: BFP in Nov from an Oct cycle - Girl born in July 2012

Gail: BFP or conception in July - Boy. Also a girl conceived in March 2013. Not planning on more than one but I'll take two if that's what I get!! :happydance:

:( sakuras gone missing we havent seen her in over 24hrs :( im going to be a terrible mum

I got a lil excited n thought Gails readings were coming true more, then i counted how many she has read for, thats why she has had most people getting reading right :dohh: i am such a div haha. Babylove looks good with only a handful shes got a good few right!!.....oohh i dont know my head hurts!! :rofl:
Sending you all :dust::dust:

xx

I got a lil excited n thought Gails readings were coming true more, then i counted how many she has read for, thats why she has had most people getting reading right :doh: i am such a div haha. Babylove looks good with only a handful shes got a good few right!!.....oohh i dont know my head hurts!! :rofl:
Sending you all :dust::dust:

xx

yeah i think babylove is the dark horse of the competition :haha::winkwink:

Hi Ladies! Wanted to submit my predictions. I had a Jenny Renny reading a while ago and then when I saw how many Gail gets right on this thread I had to get one from her too! Baby dust to all of you!

Jenny Renny: BFP in Nov from an Oct cycle - Girl born in July 2012

Gail: BFP or conception in July - Boy. Also a girl conceived in March 2013. Not planning on more than one but I'll take two if that's what I get!! :happydance:

hiya, i will add you. fx crossed for you, welcome to our thread xxx:hugs:

Oh hun I sure hope Af comes sooner or later your chart is looking so crazy :hug:

I'mpraying it's happening. Has af showed for u yet Hun? Xxxx

Nothing yet:( I'm hoping the full moon on Tuesday will get something moving!

:( sakuras gone missing we havent seen her in over 24hrs :( im going to be a terrible mum

I hope your kitty comes back! :hugs: have you asked the neighbors? Maybe someone found her and took her in?:shrug:

Tallmom your being so good, u must have the patience of a saint bless ya.:hugs: xx

I'm in the TWW girls. Its a hard one because of those predicitions lol. I almost had a panic attack over the fact my BD schedule didn't work out like I had planned it and I got mad at my DF for not making it happen but according to FF I had O'd last sunday and I got a BD in 2 days before and the day of so I can only hope...I'm 7 DPO and no symptoms yet. :( Idk...We'll see I guess.

Tallmom your being so good, u must have the patience of a saint bless ya.:hugs: xx

Im trying hard not to worry. And I'm trying to be patient too. I was hoping that the fertilaid was going to work faster to make my cycles regular. But I JUST finished my first bottle this morn. They say it takes 3 mo. For it to kick in, which would make that July!:happydance:

Your chart is still look'n really good!:thumbup:

I'm in the TWW girls. Its a hard one because of those predicitions lol. I almost had a panic attack over the fact my BD schedule didn't work out like I had planned it and I got mad at my DF for not making it happen but according to FF I had O'd last sunday and I got a BD in 2 days before and the day of so I can only hope...I'm 7 DPO and no symptoms yet. :( Idk...We'll see I guess.

Wow Ariesmom! Your chart looks awesome! Nice high temps, I feel another :bfp: coming:winkwink:

don't worry about symptoms. just relax now your chart looks fab u've done all you can. xx fx for u

:dust:

Im trying hard not to worry. And I'm trying to be patient too. I was hoping that the fertilaid was going to work faster to make my cycles regular. But I JUST finished my first bottle this morn. They say it takes 3 mo. For it to kick in, which would make that July!:happydance:

Wow Ariesmom! Your chart looks awesome! Nice high temps, I feel another :bfp: coming:winkwink:

well i s'pose you can just thnk of this time as preperation time for the big event :winkwink:
thanks hun, when i overlay my charts (this month and last month) they are following a similar pattern so i'm hoping that'll i'll get a implantion dip at some point, if it carries on shadowing last months then i'll probably assume it hasn't worked this month :shrug:
xxxx

Hi Girls,
It's been a little while since I've been on but I just wanted to post an update. I've just finished my second cycle of acupuncture and clomid/ovidrel with timed intercourse, and my results were another bfn (it's now officially been over 1 year of ttc). I didn't have my hopes up b/c my predictions are for a July conception and BFP in August, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that. I've just ordered my 3rd prediction from Babylove, will post when I get it. Sending baby dust to you all, hang in there!!

Hi Girls,
It's been a little while since I've been on but I just wanted to post an update. I've just finished my second cycle of acupuncture and clomid/ovidrel with timed intercourse, and my results were another bfn (it's now officially been over 1 year of ttc). I didn't have my hopes up b/c my predictions are for a July conception and BFP in August, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that. I've just ordered my 3rd prediction from Babylove, will post when I get it. Sending baby dust to you all, hang in there!!

hey frankie how are you xxx
stick with the acupuncture, ask the acupuncturist if they recommend any herbal remedies, most of the time they will know of some chinese ones that they will get for you, usually about £20
keep your chin up :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks you made me smile. This is the first month I have temped so I still don't know a whole lot about the charting but I've got my fingers X'ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->