2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Thanks you made me smile. This is the first month I have temped so I still don't know a whole lot about the charting but I've got my fingers X'ed.

When will you test? Your chart looks great. Check out www.tcoyf.com they have great chart galleries, it's fun to compare.

Thanks you made me smile. This is the first month I have temped so I still don't know a whole lot about the charting but I've got my fingers X'ed.

When will you test? Your chart looks great. Check out www.tcoyf.com they have great chart galleries, it's fun to compare.
I'm going to try and wait until friday to test when I'm 12 dpo. I'm gonna go check out that site. I've been on FF doing the same thing for the last week.

how are well all today?
charts looking good aries xx

Tallmom your being so good, u must have the patience of a saint bless ya.:hugs: xx

Im trying hard not to worry. And I'm trying to be patient too. I was hoping that the fertilaid was going to work faster to make my cycles regular. But I JUST finished my first bottle this morn. They say it takes 3 mo. For it to kick in, which would make that July!:happydance:

Your chart is still look'n really good!:thumbup:

I'm in the TWW girls. Its a hard one because of those predicitions lol. I almost had a panic attack over the fact my BD schedule didn't work out like I had planned it and I got mad at my DF for not making it happen but according to FF I had O'd last sunday and I got a BD in 2 days before and the day of so I can only hope...I'm 7 DPO and no symptoms yet. :( Idk...We'll see I guess.

Wow Ariesmom! Your chart looks awesome! Nice high temps, I feel another :bfp: coming:winkwink:

well i s'pose you can just thnk of this time as preperation time for the big event :winkwink:
thanks hun, when i overlay my charts (this month and last month) they are following a similar pattern so i'm hoping that'll i'll get a implantion dip at some point, if it carries on shadowing last months then i'll probably assume it hasn't worked this month :shrug:
xxxx

:hugs: im baaaaack :) plz dnt worry about ur chart 2 much bbe just take ur temp n look away 4 a few days just keep doin wot ur doin bbe be calm think positive all good things come 2 those who wait n u my sweetie have waited long enough :hugs::hugs: my very 1st chart looked ace then the 2nd 1 was diff then my bfp 1 was again completly diff but if i put my last chart over my 1st they look near enough the same apart frm the dip :) lov n huggs bbe xxx

Tallmom your being so good, u must have the patience of a saint bless ya.:hugs: xx

Im trying hard not to worry. And I'm trying to be patient too. I was hoping that the fertilaid was going to work faster to make my cycles regular. But I JUST finished my first bottle this morn. They say it takes 3 mo. For it to kick in, which would make that July!:happydance:

I'm in the TWW girls. Its a hard one because of those predicitions lol. I almost had a panic attack over the fact my BD schedule didn't work out like I had planned it and I got mad at my DF for not making it happen but according to FF I had O'd last sunday and I got a BD in 2 days before and the day of so I can only hope...I'm 7 DPO and no symptoms yet. :( Idk...We'll see I guess.

Wow Ariesmom! Your chart looks awesome! Nice high temps, I feel another :bfp: coming:winkwink:

well i s'pose you can just thnk of this time as preperation time for the big event :winkwink:
thanks hun, when i overlay my charts (this month and last month) they are following a similar pattern so i'm hoping that'll i'll get a implantion dip at some point, if it carries on shadowing last months then i'll probably assume it hasn't worked this month :shrug:
xxxx

:hugs: im baaaaack :) plz dnt worry about ur chart 2 much bbe just take ur temp n look away 4 a few days just keep doin wot ur doin bbe be calm think positive all good things come 2 those who wait n u my sweetie have waited long enough :hugs::hugs: my very 1st chart looked ace then the 2nd 1 was diff then my bfp 1 was again completly diff but if i put my last chart over my 1st they look near enough the same apart frm the dip :) lov n huggs bbe xxx

Thanks hun. I'm trying not to stress but I think I might even stress about trying not to lol idk. I am just trying to keep my mind occupied till friday!

how are my lovely bubby budds :)
sorry i been a bit awol ive been yucky yucky blugh lol got water infection n its knocked me 4 six been if bed n not really got up much ive got everythin crossed 4 u highspirit xxxx mwah xxxx
Hows u tallmom any sign of af yet babes xxx
aries - keep thinkin positive babes u chart looks good xxxx

xxxx

aaw thanks sweet heart that really means alot. i compared mine to another on ff with the same pre o, post o and o day and the one i compared it too was nearly identical to min at this point and ended in a bfp, which really lifted my spirits.
i also went and had my toes done too for a treat!
how are you feeling xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

xxxx

aaw thanks sweet heart that really means alot. i compared mine to another on ff with the same pre o, post o and o day and the one i compared it too was nearly identical to min at this point and ended in a bfp, which really lifted my spirits.
i also went and had my toes done too for a treat!
how are you feeling xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:hugs::happydance::hugs: yaaaay thats good then try n do sumthin everr other day 2 take ur mind off it all uve done all u can sweetie now just enjoy xxxxxx :hugs::kiss::hugs:

well i got uni for the next three days so that should keep my mind occupied, i have got loads today, all my works has to be handed in next week for grading, so i really got to get on with it, but i'm being so lazy.the bits i have left to do are the boring bits, which amount to 2 hrs work, but it'll take me at least 4 days to do it. lol
i applied for two new jobs today, i got accepted to a 2nd interview with estee lauder, and i applied to clarins too, i know its not what i've been studying at uni, but i am a qualified beautician too, and i got to take whats available .
:kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs:
xxxxx

well i got uni for the next three days so that should keep my mind occupied, i have got loads today, all my works has to be handed in next week for grading, so i really got to get on with it, but i'm being so lazy.the bits i have left to do are the boring bits, which amount to 2 hrs work, but it'll take me at least 4 days to do it. lol
i applied for two new jobs today, i got accepted to a 2nd interview with estee lauder, and i applied to clarins too, i know its not what i've been studying at uni, but i am a qualified beautician too, and i got to take whats available .
xxxxx

wooooohooooo get u babes :happydance: fx then my daughters like that if she like her homework she'll do it there n then but if not it take her weeks lol xxxxx least that will keep u occupied hey xxx

Oh talkin of home work do u know what a non - chronological order report is xxx

xxxxx

wooooohooooo get u babes :happydance: fx then my daughters like that if she like her homework she'll do it there n then but if not it take her weeks lol xxxxx least that will keep u occupied hey xxx

in what context what was she asked to do?

xxxxx

here i found this:
The purpose of a report is to give facts and information about topic.
It differs from explanation in that it doesn’t attempt to explain how or why1. A generalised statement about the nature of the report.
2. Facts about the subject set out in paragraphsWritten in the present tense.
Uses a formal style - written in the third person.
Initial focus on generic participants.
Moves from the general to the specific.

Non-Chronological Report Writing: Facts as They Are
Non-chronological report writing is probably one of the first types of writing you face at school. Writing non-chronological reports does not presuppose to deep insight into or analysis of the issue at hand. When writing non-chronological reports, you aim at simple enumeration of facts and data about a certain object or phenomenon.
Non-Chronological Report Writing: The Purpose
When writing a non-chronological report, the author aims at:
reporting the facts the way they are;
helping the reader understand the information by categorizing it;
creating a precise and detailed information scheme.
Non-Chronological Report Writing: The Text Organization
Non-chronological report writing presents the information by gradually unfolding it from more generic to more specific:
more general information in the opening part, e.g. crows are birds;
more technical information, e.g. their Latin name is…;
detailed description of the phenomenon, including its qualities (e.g. they are feathered), constituting parts and their functions (e.g. they use their beaks to…), and habits or behaviours (e.g. they nest in…).
Non-Chronological Report Writing: The Language
In non-chronological report writing the language is characterized by the following features:
third person, present tense;
logical rather than chronological organization;
includes passive constructions;
focused on generic subjects, not individual instances (e.g. hurricanes in general, not Hurricane Catherine);
descriptive, precise, not emotional, language employing comparison and contrast.
Non-Chronological Report Writing: Writer Tips
intrigue the audience by placing a question in the title (e.g. The Loch Ness Monster — Does It Exist?);
research a wide range of sources to add an individual touch to your report;
employ visuals, such as tables or diagrams, to map information.

omg lol it just says .......
see what u can find out about the tudors what you tell me is up 2 u, can u present this as a non-chronological report?
so what does that mean then in dummy terms lol xxx

basically it doesn't have to been in chronological order, just state the facts of the tudors.
i think its probably to test her research skills, and how she presents the information she has.
i think it sounds a lot scarier than it is
this site will be fab for her
https://www.brims.co.uk/tudors/
this ones a bit more grown up
https://www.the-tudors.org.uk/facts-about-tudors.htm

omg they are gr8 bbe mwah thank u she said ur fab!! xxxxx thanks bbe xxxxx

the sites are amazing bbe so a big HUGE hug from her bless im gonna log off now and let her gather info but ill b back on later if i can lol xxxxxx again BIG THANKS BBE XXXX

i'm going off now too. i try to get on with my moblie at uni tomoz. if not u can txt me xxxx

Hi Girls,
It's been a little while since I've been on but I just wanted to post an update. I've just finished my second cycle of acupuncture and clomid/ovidrel with timed intercourse, and my results were another bfn (it's now officially been over 1 year of ttc). I didn't have my hopes up b/c my predictions are for a July conception and BFP in August, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that. I've just ordered my 3rd prediction from Babylove, will post when I get it. Sending baby dust to you all, hang in there!!

hey frankie how are you xxx
stick with the acupuncture, ask the acupuncturist if they recommend any herbal remedies, most of the time they will know of some chinese ones that they will get for you, usually about £20
keep your chin up :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks! Yes the acupuncturist gives me (well not exactly b/c i pay!) a big thing of herbs everytime I go there. I'm supposed to mix them with hot water and drink it two times a day. I need to start doing it more often though. They taste gross! Between the appointments, the herbs, the acupuncture, the temping, the prenatals... it's like another full time job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->