2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

OMG, :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Its very faint, but its def there....omg!!!!

:headspin::wohoo::wohoo:

My accurate predictions were baby love and psychic mary!

Gail and Panrosa wrong x

Congrats!! :hugs: now I REALLY want a baby love prediction!! :thumbup:

Me too. I'm trying not to be sad but I really am. I wanted to believe those predictions so bad and then this little voice says maybe they were supposed to happen BUT you screwed it up so now its just not happening. I have a hard time not being mad at my DF because theres no excuse for only 2 BD's last cycle. Its ridiculous! I wasn't really trying for my son and we bd'd every day usually and it was still a year after I was off the depo before I conceived. and My DF just isn't like my sons father he doesn't care about sex as much which is fine if your not trying to have a baby. I'm really beginning to worry my body is messed up and I just got lucky the first time around. Well its off to work...see you girls later.

Maybe June will be your month!? Did Gail's say conception in June or :bfp: I think either way, Gail has a good track record so far:thumbup:
:dust: to you sweetie

Hispirits: I can't really see a line but it's hard to tell on the computer with the glare. I'm sure you can see it way better in person, and if u think you see something there, it's probably real! Good luck!!

i think i can see it lol, i posted it in the test gallery and most of the girls can see it, but i know if its there its very faint, its still very early, i don't expect much at this stage. although today i'm 10dpo my af isn't actually due until friday, so still got a while to go yet, i o'd 2 days early this month.
i can see the the mark o the strip, its not a full formed line just a hint of mauve coming through in a couple of places on the strip. just keep my fx its really a start of a bfp and that it gets stronger over the next week.

my temp wnt up again today, the highest its ever been, not through the roof or anything, but still its highest gotta b a good sign :shrug:
xxxxx
Good Luck!!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

I was told not to take any notice of a digi test having lines as they work different to other tests! I would take another test!! Fx for you hun xx

yeah i know, it doesn't mean its a negative, its just not a definite positive, af not dues for ages yet, so i think the fact somethings is there is a positive sign.x

https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/cbed.html

I am not saying its a negative, i am just saying what i have been told. As i am speaking from experience after removing the casing of a test!! I am sure youll get your :bfp: the next time you test though!! :D

OMG, :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Its very faint, but its def there....omg!!!!

:headspin::wohoo::wohoo:

My accurate predictions were baby love and psychic mary!

Gail and Panrosa wrong x

Congrats!! :hugs: now I REALLY want a baby love prediction!! :thumbup:

Me too. I'm trying not to be sad but I really am. I wanted to believe those predictions so bad and then this little voice says maybe they were supposed to happen BUT you screwed it up so now its just not happening. I have a hard time not being mad at my DF because theres no excuse for only 2 BD's last cycle. Its ridiculous! I wasn't really trying for my son and we bd'd every day usually and it was still a year after I was off the depo before I conceived. and My DF just isn't like my sons father he doesn't care about sex as much which is fine if your not trying to have a baby. I'm really beginning to worry my body is messed up and I just got lucky the first time around. Well its off to work...see you girls later.

Maybe June will be your month!? Did Gail's say conception in June or :bfp: I think either way, Gail has a good track record so far:thumbup:
:dust: to you sweetie

Thank you!!! I Can recommend, it was short and sweet but to the point. The Mary one threw me as she said I can see it anythime now...I was certain I was in for July BFP as that what the others had said, but there we go!! :hugs:

Oooh Mary said 'Anytime now' to me too.......oooh i am a lil excited :wohoo::headspin::dance: Haha

xx

no change for me today. i don't know what i expected to see, my af isn't due til sat/sunday, i got ages yet. my temp dipped today :( but i don't think its the end yet.i'm gonna test with the frer tomoz then leave it alone til the weekend.
i'm so tired i can barely carry my weight around, i ache so much. i had mild cramps all night yesterday i though my af was getting ready to start, but i never come on early its usually every 4th sunday she shows, sometimes a day early but never late.
:wacko:
i dunno
hope ur all well
see what tomorrow brings
xxxx

no change for me today. i don't know what i expected to see, my af isn't due til sat/sunday, i got ages yet. my temp dipped today :( but i don't think its the end yet.i'm gonna test with the frer tomoz then leave it alone til the weekend.
i'm so tired i can barely carry my weight around, i ache so much. i had mild cramps all night yesterday i though my af was getting ready to start, but i never come on early its usually every 4th sunday she shows, sometimes a day early but never late.
:wacko:
i dunno
hope ur all well
see what tomorrow brings
xxxx

Hang in there:hugs: being really tired is a good sign. I'd say you are either 10 or 12dpo.

I haven't taken my temp the past two mornings, Its been super cloudy and drizzly here for like the past two weeks, it's starting to make me lazy! I need sun!! It's unusual for such a long stretch of crapy weather. :nope:
Oh well:shrug:
I went to a get-together last nite and I had told my close girl friends a while ago that I had a reading and that it said July for getting pregnant. I had forgotten that I told them:blush: But they were all so positive last nite, and they were like, well you only have two more months or so, so drink up! :drunk: One friend was like, "I feel like you bought a plane ticket, and you ARE going." I really liked that attitude. I told them to keep putting that positive energy out there for me. It made me feel better:winkwink:
Sorry for rambling:haha:

Awwww that's sounds like it was just what you needed. Great attitude to have aswell. I think youve been really strong through this long cycle, i think you may recieve somE good soon to balance the situation out for you. I could do with getting out a bit I think.
We went house hunting yesterday, can u remember when I said about the Inheritance, well we should get it soon, we were looking at ahouse locally but we live in an expensive area. A brand new 3 bed (small) house it £172,000.
So we went about 20miles down the road and the exact same house there was £140,000, huge difference, but while we were in the area we saw the most beautiful new build 3 storey town house, so we looked around, it was divine, built alot better than the others, really spacey and still cheaper than the house local to me. The town it's in is were my dh job is moving too so I makes sence to move there. I can't wait! Xxxx

Awwww that's sounds like it was just what you needed. Great attitude to have aswell. I think youve been really strong through this long cycle, i think you may recieve somE good soon to balance the situation out for you. I could do with getting out a bit I think.
We went house hunting yesterday, can u remember when I said about the Inheritance, well we should get it soon, we were looking at ahouse locally but we live in an expensive area. A brand new 3 bed (small) house it £172,000.
So we went about 20miles down the road and the exact same house there was £140,000, huge difference, but while we were in the area we saw the most beautiful new build 3 storey town house, so we looked around, it was divine, built alot better than the others, really spacey and still cheaper than the house local to me. The town it's in is were my dh job is moving too so I makes sence to move there. I can't wait! Xxxx

That sounds perfect! I do remember you saying that. It really sounds like things are lining up for you:thumbup:
GL with the town house! Are you guys going to make an offer soon?

Well the house are still being built, so we got plenty of time. I gotta get a job to get a better mortgage but I got a couple of things in the pipeline. Got a bit of debt to pay off too. So well prob put the deposit down in august September time. Xxx

Hey :) just an psychic update, Jenny renny was wrong with her April/may prediction for me :( af got me again :( good luck to all others waiting for their bfp's :) xxxx

Hey :) just an psychic update, Jenny renny was wrong with her April/may prediction for me :( af got me again :( good luck to all others waiting for their bfp's :) xxxx

:hugs::hugs: oh dear! hope your ok. fx for you this cycle hun xxx

well my frer was a bfn
i put my ff back on advanced setting and it moved my cross hairs up two days so 10dpo today, which makes my chart look quite different to last month now, but hey-ho. and it had two small dips the last two days. so i'm leaving it alone now no more testing til the end of the week and not obsessing about ff, i'm putting my temp in in the morning and not looking at it until friday xxxx

well my frer was a bfn
i put my ff back on advanced setting and it moved my cross hairs up two days so 10dpo today, which makes my chart look quite different to last month now, but hey-ho. and it had two small dips the last two days. so i'm leaving it alone now no more testing til the end of the week and not obsessing about ff, i'm putting my temp in in the morning and not looking at it until friday xxxx

Aww sorry to hear that :hugs: it still is very early, i would retest like you said end of week. Ive got my fingers and toes crossed for you :dust::dust:

xx

I am waiting for a reading from Sandra Gibbs tonight and Im thinking of having a reading with Gail, are either of these any good by experience?

xxx

I am waiting for a reading from Sandra Gibbs tonight and Im thinking of having a reading with Gail, are either of these any good by experience?

xxx

Hi i too am waiting for a reading from Sandra, its been over a week :growlmad: I like Sandras reading and also Gails. Even though Gail got my last reading wrong for me...i still went back for another one :dohh::haha: I like Marys readings also.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"