2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

didn't test today as my bbt went way down, exactly when expected. this means that AF is going to show tomorrow or the day after... I am so so sad!!!

I'll take a couple days break from all baby stuff, bbt charting, baby tv programs and BB... I need to think about the whole situation...

Thank you for supporting me girls...

I wish you the best of luck

Hope the :witch: didn't get you. :dust: to you xx

Ah hun I know that feeling well. My dh found me sobbing on the bathroom floor on Monday holding a bfn in one hand and my phone with a scan picture from someone I can't stand in the other. this ttc journey is souls destroying.

Fxd

Sorry to hear you didnt get your :bfp: when your prediction said, but that doesn't mean you won't get it soon.
Keep your chin up honey and don't let it get you down xx:dust:

Hope all you ladies are doing well. It's hard to stay positive with all the ups and downs of ttc, especially when it takes a while to happen. Stay stong xx

Tallmom- How are you coping with the 2ww? Fxxd for you xx

Hope all you ladies are doing well. It's hard to stay positive with all the ups and downs of ttc, especially when it takes a while to happen. Stay stong xx

Hi lolam:flower: I'm good, in limbo a bit though. Wasn't sure if I was in the 2ww for awhile because my post O temps were so low. But Im thinking I did now...maybe. I had a few drinks last night :blush: I'm feeling guilty about it now. But I think staying up late made my temp rise... I'll see tomorrow morn:shrug:

How are you? I hope your feeling better. Fx for you too :dust:

Hi lolam:flower: I'm good, in limbo a bit though. Wasn't sure if I was in the 2ww for awhile because my post O temps were so low. But Im thinking I did now...maybe. I had a few drinks last night :blush: I'm feeling guilty about it now. But I think staying up late made my temp rise... I'll see tomorrow morn:shrug:

How are you? I hope your feeling better. Fx for you too :dust:

Dont feel guilty petal, we all need to chill out now and again. Had a few drinks myself last night, feel like just having a lazy day today.
Not too sure when my o was this month either, but im def in the 2ww now so heres hoping. Really hope this is our month. Gl xx

I've just noticed someone has about predicting first scan in their sigs etc. I didn't realise we went by that at all heh. When I got my Summer prediction of Twins she was talking about the scan, so I guess she was right, I have my first scan on 21st June, which is Summer lol. Still to see about the twins though.. Hey how comes I don't have a lovely glittery thing announcin my bfp like everyone else lmao :( bahah. How you all doin' ?

I've just noticed someone has about predicting first scan in their sigs etc. I didn't realise we went by that at all heh. When I got my Summer prediction of Twins she was talking about the scan, so I guess she was right, I have my first scan on 21st June, which is Summer lol. Still to see about the twins though.. Hey how comes I don't have a lovely glittery thing announcin my bfp like everyone else lmao :( bahah. How you all doin' ?

Congrats!!! oh now we need to know if they got the twin part right... who predicted that for you?

It was a psychic on LivePerson, called Jeanie :) - I sure hope your earliest prediction is right hun :D

Think my predictions are wrong!! Bfn on a frer. Know its still early especially as im not sure when i o'd, but it's not looking good for this month!!

hello girls,

i had a little break from all baby stuff because of a huge disappointment... my temp dropped at 9DPO :haha:

i was devastated...then i had few days to think about it and realised that my chart has been going up and down since the beginning of this month and the drop at 9dpo was just 1 of the drops :dohh:

this isn't to say that i think i am pregnant because i don't think so at all... just to say thank you girls for having sent me hugs when i was feeling so down...

so here are my hugs for all of you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

and lots of good luck for all predictions to become true.... the earliest ones of course :winkwink:

Gail predicts a July Conception with a baby girl. At 1st I laughed because 3 days later (06/11) I got a BFP but sadly it grew wings. So maybe July but I sure hope June!

oh grumblebea... i am so sorry for your loss, i didn't know it!!!

i remember when you posted about gail and that you were already pregnant while waiting her prediction and she didn't pick up on it....

i really hope june is your month!!!!!

good luck

I've just been looking through some old emails. Before I got pregnant with my son I got a reading from Cheri22.. Here's what she had...

To make up for it, November and boy is what comes your way, and I really feel that the 26-30th is where they focus more on.. so not sure if you can look ahead and see if this lines up with testing or ovulation time? This can line up with either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

I also see a girl coming after him, they show her right around the two year mark apart. They show her linked to January and they show her linked to closer to the end of that month.

Now I was pretty taken aback after reading that again, I totally forgot about it tbh. My son was born on 30th November, so she was right there. This bub will be born when Kyle is 2 years and 2 months, right about that. I'm due on 28th Jan :|

Gail predicts a July Conception with a baby girl. At 1st I laughed because 3 days later (06/11) I got a BFP but sadly it grew wings. So maybe July but I sure hope June!

Oh honey, so sorry for your loss. Hope you get a very sticky bean soon xx

I've just been looking through some old emails. Before I got pregnant with my son I got a reading from Cheri22.. Here's what she had...

To make up for it, November and boy is what comes your way, and I really feel that the 26-30th is where they focus more on.. so not sure if you can look ahead and see if this lines up with testing or ovulation time? This can line up with either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

I also see a girl coming after him, they show her right around the two year mark apart. They show her linked to January and they show her linked to closer to the end of that month.

Now I was pretty taken aback after reading that again, I totally forgot about it tbh. My son was born on 30th November, so she was right there. This bub will be born when Kyle is 2 years and 2 months, right about that. I'm due on 28th Jan :|

conrats on the bfp. A happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->