2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

How did you pay Gail? if you did an e-cheque through paypal it takes longer...this is what she said to me
"as you paid by echeque paypal will take around a week to cash this for you, once done I will then carry out your reading"
that cleared today so from now I have to wait 3 days

Hi llbean,

I paid with paypal, i thought it was the only way. I am not sure what is the paypal e-cheque, i just followed the steps as if i was paying something in ebay. every time i pay something with paypal, it clears immediately and the seller ships the goods, so i don't know why it would take so long for her to clear paypal payments :shrug:

there is the option to add a speedy service for 10 pounds, also payable with paypal. she says the reading is delivered within an hour... she doesn't wait to clear payment for that? :shrug:

a week is quite long.... i was hoping i could have something to entertain me during the tww :haha:

will let you know what she says :hugs:

Sounds like she is slacking. I can't believe she didn't even give you any indication of a month.

hey ladies how are we all?
ssorry i have been uber slack lol had a bit to deal with the last few weeks :( xx

uuurgh i am so hung over.
i had the private view at my exhibition last night and got really drunk. i had a lovely night tho.
definitely a sofa day today.
when my head feels better i'll update the chart later girls.

DVSVXN

Hello stranger!! good to hear from you. i've been slacking too luv, the novelty has kinda worn off. lol
hows it going? xxxx

Tallmom
your charts looking better i'm keeping my fingers crossed you get a rise today :)

i been in and out of hospital :( they are pretty sure i have endo been getting worse and worse pains. Got a gyne appointment next week to find out if its anything else then go on the waiting list for the op.I broke down when they said they said it can effect my fertility :( so glad i had my darling.been bleeding for 11 days now as well

How did you pay Gail? if you did an e-cheque through paypal it takes longer...this is what she said to me
"as you paid by echeque paypal will take around a week to cash this for you, once done I will then carry out your reading"

Hi llbean,

I paid with paypal, i thought it was the only way. I am not sure what is the paypal e-cheque, i just followed the steps as if i was paying something in ebay. every time i pay something with paypal, it clears immediately and the seller ships the goods, so i don't know why it would take so long for her to clear paypal payments :shrug:

there is the option to add a speedy service for 10 pounds, also payable with paypal. she says the reading is delivered within an hour... she doesn't wait to clear payment for that? :shrug:

a week is quite long.... i was hoping i could have something to entertain me during the tww :haha:

Sounds like she is slacking. I can't believe she didn't even give you any indication of a month.

yes! I am really not impressed at all... and I am also a bit freaking out...

so here is the thing: she usually says something like conception or BFP june 2011 with a baby girl/boy and then she goes on about pregnancy and delivery. Looking at many of her readings here in BB I saw that she usually says everything is well with pregnancy and delivery...

she was a little vague with me though, she said that I am worried as I think I am not going to have more children... this isn't true as I have never been pregnant and it was clearly stated in the details I sent her...
then she goes on saying: ...but I see a BFP very soon with a baby boy and all is well with pregnancy and delivery... (very soon? why didn't she give me a month like everybody else? and why did she write BUT?)

I know this is so not reliable, I mean she is a psychic whatever this means, but I can't help but worrying that maybe I'll get my BFP and I'll loose the pregnancy, this is why then I will worry that I won't have any more children...

I have also seen many girls here for whom she was accurate but they ended up loosing the pregnancy... I wonder if she stated the gender and if she said everything was going to be well with pregnancy and delivery or whether she was vague like she has been with me...

is there anybody with this experience that wouldn't mind sharing with me?
sorry.... just a little freaked out...:blush:

thank you:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hispirits, try coconut water for that hangover :winkwink:

Also I have received all of my readings now so when you update the front page do you mind updating my info as well? Greatly appreciated :flower:

hugs and :dust:to all!

Hi all

well gail was wrong for me - no conception or bfp in June - the :witch: arrived today full force :( and due to my cycle lengths it means that conception and bfp is now not possible until July at the earliest.

Hispirits - how are you doing? your chart is looking good again :)

Hi all

well gail was wrong for me - no conception or bfp in June - the :witch: arrived today full force :( and due to my cycle lengths it means that conception and bfp is now not possible until July at the earliest.

Hispirits - how are you doing? your chart is looking good again :)

:hugs:
so sorry. none of my readings were right either.

my chart has been really different the last few days, not following the usual o pattern, i think its the acupuncture i've been having. its the best o dip and rise i ever had, quite proud of it :)not getting my hopes up tho, they were shattered too much last month! lol

xxxx

Ah hun I know that feeling well. My dh found me sobbing on the bathroom floor on Monday holding a bfn in one hand and my phone with a scan picture from someone I can't stand in the other. this ttc journey is souls destroying.

I have thought about acupuncture, does it hurt? A friend of mine swears by it. She got her Bfp the first month of having it.

Fxd

Want2bmom, your chart looks awesome right now, maybe your pregnant now?!:thumbup:

Want2bmom, your chart looks awesome right now, maybe your pregnant now?!:thumbup:

ohhhh thank you tallmum!!!

I really needed some encouragement after freaking out the whole day about the prediction.... I am so so silly :wacko::wacko:

To keep a foot into reality, I have to say that this cycle is my first on clomid, so maybe for the first time I produced a mature egg, this is why the DPO temps look good, but may well end up with a good LP but not BFP...

...anyways, after repeating myself that I shouldnt, I have decided to test tomorrow morning.... I know it is early... but this TWW is killing me :rofl:

will test tomorrow around 11-12 UK time, just to give few more hours to my FMU to gather some hCg if any...

will keep you posted :winkwink:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi llbean,

yes! I am really not impressed at all... and I am also a bit freaking out...

so here is the thing: she usually says something like conception or BFP june 2011 with a baby girl/boy and then she goes on about pregnancy and delivery. Looking at many of her readings here in BB I saw that she usually says everything is well with pregnancy and delivery...

she was a little vague with me though, she said that I am worried as I think I am not going to have more children... this isn't true as I have never been pregnant and it was clearly stated in the details I sent her...
then she goes on saying: ...but I see a BFP very soon with a baby boy and all is well with pregnancy and delivery... (very soon? why didn't she give me a month like everybody else? and why did she write BUT?)

I know this is so not reliable, I mean she is a psychic whatever this means, but I can't help but worrying that maybe I'll get my BFP and I'll loose the pregnancy, this is why then I will worry that I won't have any more children...

I have also seen many girls here for whom she was accurate but they ended up loosing the pregnancy... I wonder if she stated the gender and if she said everything was going to be well with pregnancy and delivery or whether she was vague like she has been with me...

is there anybody with this experience that wouldn't mind sharing with me?
sorry.... just a little freaked out...:blush:

thank you:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Just try to think of it as for fun. Maybe sometimes when she does readings she sees a specific time frames and other times she just doesn't see the time frame in months. I also think that we have to take it with a grain of salt because I find it interesting that we are all getting these predictions that we're all going to get our BFP within the next few months. It's not likely that the majority of the people on this forum are suddenly all going to fall pregnant within a few months. I think that they are probably just doing this as a side gig, considering that they only charge like 5-10 dollars. If it were a renowned psychic then it would probably be a lot more money, so don't stress about what she said. The end result was good and that's all that matters! Stay positive :)

will test tomorrow around 11-12 UK time, just to give few more hours to my FMU to gather some hCg if any...

Ohhh, I can't wait to here the results!! Don't be discouraged if it's neg though. It's still pretty early;)

:hugs: :dust:

didn't test today as my bbt went way down, exactly when expected. this means that AF is going to show tomorrow or the day after... I am so so sad!!!

I'll take a couple days break from all baby stuff, bbt charting, baby tv programs and BB... I need to think about the whole situation...

Thank you for supporting me girls...

I wish you the best of luck

didn't test today as my bbt went way down, exactly when expected. this means that AF is going to show tomorrow or the day after... I am so so sad!!!

I'll take a couple days break from all baby stuff, bbt charting, baby tv programs and BB... I need to think about the whole situation...

Thank you for supporting me girls...

I wish you the best of luck

:hugs: hope your ok hunny xxx

11 DPO, BFN :cry:
13 DPO, BFN :growlmad:
AF hurry up so we can start this awful thing all over again!!

Hispirits, I'm not sure if you've updated the front page yet but when you do can you add my Jenny Renny prediction? Conceive from a June cycle, BFP in July. Thanks!!!

Lolam how your feeling luv? xxxxxx

I've been taking a bit of a break from bnb, was in a very negative frame of mind for a bit there, but i feel a bit better now. Still in the 2ww. though not too sure when af is due, maybe in about another 7 days or so.
What are your plans now you have finished your course? Hope you are taking a well deserved break over the summer?

i been in and out of hospital :( they are pretty sure i have endo been getting worse and worse pains. Got a gyne appointment next week to find out if its anything else then go on the waiting list for the op.I broke down when they said they said it can effect my fertility :( so glad i had my darling.been bleeding for 11 days now as well

Hello stranger. Sorry to hear you have been unwell. Hope they get to the bottom of it soon. Keep your chin up honey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->