2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Congrats Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!!!

now lets wait and see if it is a girl:flower:

I honestly believe its a girl! I was away for ovulation, so we did it 2 days before, and they say if you want girl have sex days before ovulation. I thought I was out this month cause of it! I had an HSG test this month, and was waiting for AF so I could start clomid!

well I just got a deeper reading from Star and she says:

I feel your little girl to be conceived in October 2011 as was shown to me in your previous reading I feel a weight at birth to be 6 pounds 9 ounces and she will be a bundle of joy ...she will be a mixture of both her mum and dad in looks , having her dads eyes but your lips and nose , she will be a pleasure to nurse and will settle for you very well .

I do feel that this little girl is a gift sent from a grandmother spirit

hi ladies,
last saturday i ordered a reading from gail. on her web page she says she'll delive all readings within 3 working days which is tomorrow....cant wait!!!
what i wanted to ask you is whether she usually gets in touch beforehand to acknowledge the fact that she received all details and payment. She didn't with me, i am sure she received my payment...just wondering...

thank you

How did you pay Gail? if you did an e-cheque through paypal it takes longer...this is what she said to me
"as you paid by echeque paypal will take around a week to cash this for you, once done I will then carry out your reading"
that cleared today so from now I have to wait 3 days

Oh good I'm glad you like the DVD! I need to start exercising!

I highly recommend yoga in a weekly basis at least! Is there any yoga classes you could join in your area? :thumbup:

Hi
Honestly I've tried yoga classes and just can't get into them. I prefer kickboxing or step classes. I'm not calm enough for yoga! But we have classes at my gym so maybe this summer i'll try some... I was running a few times a week for a 5k but that's over now so I've been a bum!

Well my o has disappeared again!! Always o on cd12. Had a neg opk with a faint line when i tested in the morning, but when i tested on cd13 there wasnt any line at all. I know i usually o within a few hours of my opk, but i usually catch the surge. This is my prediction month but to be honest im not very hopeful now. All i can do is keep my fxxd and hope i caught it xxx

Well. i have no idea whats going on with my cycle this month. Stopped doing the opks because they were all coming up negative. Just assumed i had o'd om cd 12 as usual but missed the surge. Figured we were covered cos we :sex: every day over the weekend. Tonight though ive got ewcm!! This is cd16!! I never o as late as this. I've been laid up since sunday with an ear infection, and started taking antibiotics for it yesterday. Could the ear infection have delayed my O, or the antibiotice cause the ewcm?? Or is this just some random patch?? Sorry if thats a dumb question, but im so confused now.
Not too worried about the timing if i am only just o'ing now because we dtd yesterday (just for fun) and when i got the ewcm tonight i dragged poor dh off to :sex: even though he was only going to get four hours sleep before work. It would just be nice to know what is going on!!
If we dont get our :bfp: this month im going back to temping!!!

How did you pay Gail? if you did an e-cheque through paypal it takes longer...this is what she said to me
"as you paid by echeque paypal will take around a week to cash this for you, once done I will then carry out your reading"
that cleared today so from now I have to wait 3 days

Hi llbean,

I paid with paypal, i thought it was the only way. I am not sure what is the paypal e-cheque, i just followed the steps as if i was paying something in ebay. every time i pay something with paypal, it clears immediately and the seller ships the goods, so i don't know why it would take so long for her to clear paypal payments :shrug:

there is the option to add a speedy service for 10 pounds, also payable with paypal. she says the reading is delivered within an hour... she doesn't wait to clear payment for that? :shrug:

a week is quite long.... i was hoping i could have something to entertain me during the tww :haha:

will let you know what she says :hugs:

well ladies,

just received a prediction from gail and i am less than impressed... ok, i only spent 5 pounds... but at least she could put a bit more effort in it...

so she said i will conceive soon a baby boy... but she didn't say when... she said i am worried that i will have no more children... well this isn't true at all as i never had one or a mc... not sure what she meant...

cheri22 was much more detailed, i don't know yet if she was right or not but she described the personality of my kids and at least she tried to guess the month...

so here are my predictions: cheri22 june (conceive/find out/birth month) with a baby girl, gail "soon" with baby boy

we'll see in a few days...

I just got mine from Gail...July to August conception here and a 2012 birth and I see a baby girl

My reading was true! Psychic star said june BFP and I got my positive this morning at 13 dpo, a nice dark line!
Congrats!!!:happydance::happydance:

I highly recommend yoga in a weekly basis at least! Is there any yoga classes you could join in your area? :thumbup:

Hi
Honestly I've tried yoga classes and just can't get into them. I prefer kickboxing or step classes. I'm not calm enough for yoga! But we have classes at my gym so maybe this summer i'll try some... I was running a few times a week for a 5k but that's over now so I've been a bum!

There is a lot of different kinds of yoga, some can be really active and cardio. I'll try to find out what it's called for you so you can keep an eye out;)

My reading was true! Psychic star said june BFP and I got my positive this morning at 13 dpo, a nice dark line!
Congrats!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hi

There is a lot of different kinds of yoga, some can be really active and cardio. I'll try to find out what it's called for you so you can keep an eye out;)

I am doing Zumba and the music is so wonderful so relaxing....

Well my o has disappeared again!! Always o on cd12. Had a neg opk with a faint line when i tested in the morning, but when i tested on cd13 there wasnt any line at all. I know i usually o within a few hours of my opk, but i usually catch the surge. This is my prediction month but to be honest im not very hopeful now. All i can do is keep my fxxd and hope i caught it xxx

Well. i have no idea whats going on with my cycle this month. Stopped doing the opks because they were all coming up negative. Just assumed i had o'd om cd 12 as usual but missed the surge. Figured we were covered cos we :sex: every day over the weekend. Tonight though ive got ewcm!! This is cd16!! I never o as late as this. I've been laid up since sunday with an ear infection, and started taking antibiotics for it yesterday. Could the ear infection have delayed my O, or the antibiotice cause the ewcm?? Or is this just some random patch?? Sorry if thats a dumb question, but im so confused now.
Not too worried about the timing if i am only just o'ing now because we dtd yesterday (just for fun) and when i got the ewcm tonight i dragged poor dh off to :sex: even though he was only going to get four hours sleep before work. It would just be nice to know what is going on!!
If we dont get our :bfp: this month im going back to temping!!!

I'm not sure if this is accurate, but I"ve heard that ewcm can last up to 5 days after ovulation. Good luck!

I think I'm out this month :-(
Took a test this morning and it was negative. Not even a hint of a faint line. 11dpo when I tested. I'm due in 3 days for AF and I used FRER, 6 days early. I'm going to switch brands since I never have luck with those!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->