2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

I had to share this here since it is the PREDICTION thread ;-)

So my hubby and I had lunch with my MIL today at a buffet place and we all got fortune cookies... maybe I'm the only one that found this interesting but here goes...

This was MY fortune
FC.jpg

and this was my husbands LOL
FC%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

It was funny cause he started teasing me BEFORE we each opened ours "are you sure that is the one you want? you picked it so you are stuck with whatever it is" LOL

Can I take this as a sign? LOL

Well Sandra prediction of expecting now isn't right AF should up on Friday on schedule and has left today a normal 2-3 day AF for me. So perhaps next month.

Sandra did say expecting now or in August so the next time I would test would be August.

Best of luck Butterfly...I still have not heard back from her :-(

I had to share this here since it is the PREDICTION thread ;-)

So my hubby and I had lunch with my MIL today at a buffet place and we all got fortune cookies... maybe I'm the only one that found this interesting but here goes...

This was MY fortune
FC.jpg

and this was my husbands LOL
FC%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

It was funny cause he started teasing me BEFORE we each opened ours "are you sure that is the one you want? you picked it so you are stuck with whatever it is" LOL

Can I take this as a sign? LOL

Oooh that is weird isnt it, maybe it is a sign :happydance:

xx

heard back from Sandra!

as i tune in i want to say where im being drawn to the month of September for a conception around you , i wan to mention where i feel that this is going to be a baby girl , im being drawn to dark hair with her , and also a small birth sort of mark on her shoulder towards her back.I want to mention where i feel she will be around 6 lbs and 8 ounces.I feel that this will be a natural birth for you or as natural as possible. I want to say where im being drawn to her being born around the month of May of next year , and im drawn to the very end as they keep telling me the 31st.

WHOA I just realized something!!!!

From Psychic Star:I do also see a small birthmark on the top of her left shoulder one that they call a strawberry and I see her has having dark blond highlights to her hair

From Sandra: dark hair with her , and also a small birth sort of mark on her shoulder towards her back.

....now you gotta admit that one coincidence is a tad bit specific, right?...LOL

Gale was wrong for conception in June.... CD37 and I haven't even ovulated :(

Gale was wrong for conception in June.... CD37 and I haven't even ovulated :(

:hi: hun have you messaged Gail to tell her prediction was wrong?!

She has predicted June for me but said she saw it more as a :bfp: July! So maybe thats what she meant with you too :shrug:

:dust:

xx

I have just ordered a Fertility moon spell with Gail......eeek i am soooo excited as i have heard some really good things with her spells :headspin:

xx

hi girls,
i'd like to have a reading from sandra. went through her website and saw that conception reading is 5 pounds and that she needs a picture.
did any of you send a picture? and doesn't she need any other detail like name and/or surname? also, where do you send the picture? i didn't find any e-mail address.

thank you

xxx

Hi hun could you remove me please, had a miscarriage :cry: :dust: to you all and H&H 9months to those expecting xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh no....so sorry to hear mummy2one :-(

@Want2bMum her email is on her site but it did take me a bit to find it too... here it is [email protected]

so very sorry to hear mummy2one, my thoughts are with you :hugs::hugs:

llbean, did you send a picture and other details? and how long did she take?

thank you

I sent pic, no other details were required for my reading. She was back logged so it took her about a week

kind of Sad...was supposed to finally get my full reading from Yona today and got this instead
"Hello Elizabeth,
I really am so sorry, I am going to have to cancel todays reading. I have to have an emergency appt at the dentist - and the only time that he can fit me in is at 3pm. It really does seem as if this reading is not meant to happen, so I am going to refund your payment in full , with sincere apologies. Wishing you all the best for the future and hoping that you dont have to wait long for the desired baby news
Yona x" :shrug:

Oh no what a shame, at least she was good enough to message you n not just do any read for you....she sounds lovely! :)
maybe try again in 6/8 weeks n then maybe she can read for you

xx

:shock:
both%252520CD14.jpg

Well it looks like Gail and Babylove were right!

Going to my GYN in 2 hours to confirm and check Beta levels...hope it is a sticky one!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->