2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

:shock:
both%252520CD14.jpg

Well it looks like Gail and Babylove were right!

Going to my GYN in 2 hours to confirm and check Beta levels...hope it is a sticky one!!!!

:wohoo: Fingers crossed for a real sticky bubba :yipee:

Thanks

So my test at the doctor's office puts me at 3 weeks and one day...gotta go in for Beta follow up on Wednesday. If all goes well the Ultrasound will be on August 3rd where they can hopefully see the baby and heartbeat.

Thank you:winkwink:

Not too excited yet....waiting to see how the BETAs are doing...if that is moving smoothly then I can :happydance:

congrats!!!!! H&H 9 mos to you!!! gail also predicted july/august for me im praying to god that shes right!!!

congrats!!!!! H&H 9 mos to you!!! gail also predicted july/august for me im praying to god that shes right!!!

She predicted june/july for me too!! when you testing?

GL hun

xx

hey hispirit, could you add my predicitons p[lease.. - Gail has predicted AUG/SEPT..
thnkx..
x

Hi paula! Ive gotten positive opks yesterday and today so I'm looking to test august 3rd...if I can hold out that long...gl to you, when are you testing?

Hi paula! Ive gotten positive opks yesterday and today so I'm looking to test august 3rd...if I can hold out that long...gl to you, when are you testing?

Aww goodluck hun :dust::dust:

I am testing August 1st :)

xx

Ive started spotting :cry: so looks like :witch: is on her way.....im gutted :(

xx

Well the :witch: is playing tricks :grr: shes not come into full force and its been 3 days :wacko:
It seems to be tinged cm and only a small amount of pink cm when i have a bm :blush:
I havent got a clue what my body is upto :(
xx

well mine seems to be going as a MC too so back to the drawing boards as they say

I'm fine and VERY optimistic since it seems one seems to be so much more fertile immediately after a MC. All we can do is try again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->