2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Thanks Tallmom2b..we are ok and very optimistic for the next cycle :)

How are you doing?

Glad you are doing okay:)
I'm doing good. The summer's busy times have distracted me a bit from TTC...not much though :winkwink:
It's not looking like July is going to be my month. Not unless I O in the next week. I'm still really hoping that I'll be having a 2012 baby! It seems like all my friends that are of child bearing age has recently had a baby or is pregnant. I'm surrounded by babies and pregnant women! Emotionally I feel like I'm in a better head space than I was a few months ago. All this sunshine and warm weather is making me feel better. I'm determined not to feel sorry for myself!

well I am sending you lots of baby dust and positive sticky thoughts and hope it happens for you soon too... I am also surrounded by pregnancies and babies now LOL...crazy baby boom it seems

Can I join in the fun?.

I got a Suzy reading
she says she sees a BFP in January from a cycle that starts in December.
I hope she is wrong and I get a BFP soon.we have been TTC sence 2008.

LLbean so sorry about the M/C.:hugs:

Hello Hispirits,

can u please add me in the chart, I am new here.

Babylove - positive test/conceive/birth 2012 - Oct - Boy
Suzzane - Late August/early September - Boy
JennyRenny - BFP in December - Boy
Gail - Conception in August - Boy
Cheri22 - December/Early January - Boy

Thank you.

well remember the Fortune cookie thing last time? So we went again today and check this out! LOL

Hey if pregnant women don't get attention then I don't know who does!

Attachments

• fortune cookies.jpg
    fortune cookies.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 18
well remember the Fortune cookie thing last time? So we went again today and check this out! LOL

Hey if pregnant women don't get attention then I don't know who does!

Awesome! Definitely a good sign!

I'm still hoping July will be my month, the predictions did say conception in July and July isn't over yet! :winkwink:

Maybe I Od already and missed my peak? I did skip an OPK a few days ago. Wel if my temp keeps climbing then maybe I'm in luck! The predictions also said I'd be surprised, so maybe it will be this month:shrug:

I really don't think so though :p

Hi there everyone,

I was wondering if I could join?

My name is Kim, been wiv hubby for 10 yrs, married for 6. Have 3 boys together age 8,7 and 5.

I have had a reading off Gail, it confused me slighty, :dohh:

I feel stupid lol. Any way here it is:

Dated August 2011
Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you I sense a nice and very content path, although I do feel you to be worrying conception has not yet come in for you, spirit can show times just before or after, and I am sensing today yours will really be any time now

You have a lovely lady spirit side coming in around you, and this lady shows a clear vision of a baby girl being born within 2012, she mainly says conception will be anytime from now today to the end of September and you will be pregnancy before the start of October 2011

With your baby all is well and healthy around both pregnancy and birth

I then see a further pregnancy for you, and spirit show April 2013, I feel this will be a healthy baby girl, and life by this time is very improved for you in many ways, around property, finance and just a very overall balanced feeling shows on your path, you do have a lovely path awaiting you and a very strong relationship line which is lasting

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

I loved the reading, 5 altogether???:headspin:
I have from now to october to conceive? is that right or am I reading it wrong? see what I mean by confused :winkwink:

soz for long post, just wanted to join and share
xxxxx

I believe she meant conception is between now and end of September...you find out in October.

hiya,

Thanks for replying

yeah thats what I thought, but thats like 3 cycles for me :brat:

I guess I will have to wait :coffee:

You are right, I'm just impatient.

Can't believe she got me down as having 5 children. I wanted a nice even 4 lol.

well, here to the next three cycles, although it could happen any time from now onwards to october :winkwink:

Thanks once again
xx

Gail's reading for me.....

Oct conception................girl.....born in 2012
April 2013 conception......boy

that's funny Indigo cause Gail had also told me of a second baby conceived June 2013, and a 2014 birth...boy

Predictions for baby GIRL (5):

1. Psychic Star:conceive October 2011,
2. BabyLove:find out/conceive THIS JULY OR GIVE BIRTH JULY OF 2012,
3. Gail/Psychic123: July/August conception 2012 birth ...
4. Yona: Happening soon but did not give specific month
5. Sandra: September for a conception, born around the month of May of next year , and im drawn to the very end as they keep telling me the 31st.

Predictions for baby baby BOY (1)

1. Cherri22:JUNE birth/conceive/find out in
2. Gail/Psychic123: But this is for a second baby! conceived June 2013, and a 2014 birth

Now I got Suzanne predicting twins for November 2011 conception

I wonder if u will have another conception in August....or if she meant the chemical?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->