2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Did any of them say it will be an assisted conception?

Only the one that said Twins LOL oh and Yona...she had told me there would be a minor set back and that I would have to see doctors but all would be ok...she did not give me specific but when I wrote to her and told her what happened she said:

Hello Elizabeth,
Thank you for updating me, I am so sorry to hear about the miscarriage. I too believe that was the setback (you had the Tower - which is always an "unpleasant twist of fate" card).Good luck with the IVF, I believe that you will be blessed in time

Psychic star writes this but now I am wondering if the "fertilized egg" part meant IVF???
...I also connect with sprit whilst I meditate and they show me visions of
the children I have been shown around you with a clear vision of a
fertilized egg
or not if I did not see any other children. I am then shown
colours and initials of the month that I see positive results around you and
at times dates are also shown , when I say positive this can be Conception ,
birth , or first scan date...I feel your little girl to be conceived in October 2011 as was shown to me
in your previous reading I feel a weight at birth to be 6 pounds 9 ounces
and she will be a bundle of joy , I do also see a small birthmark on the top
of her left shoulder one that they call a strawberry and I see her has
having dark blond highlights to her hair , I feel that she will be a mixture
of both her mum and dad in looks , having her dads eyes but your lips and
nose , she will be a pleasure to nurse and will settle for you very well .

...Sandra had said this :The first card is Judgment
I want to say where i feel that i am seeing a successful pregnancy and birth and i feel that this is to reassure you , i feel that miscarriage or losing baby is something that you worry about , as i feel that you do over worry at times, you are being told to take this pregnancy in your stride, and spirit are reassuring you that all will be well.

So there you have it ;-)

Got a new one... from Katrina...again a baby girl :) October/November conception

Btw...HIGHLY recommend Katrina...one of the most in depth readings I have gotten and she is really nice...if you get a reading from her tell her Elizabeth sent you
https://secondsights.com/

Hi gals, just a quick update, im currently 2 days late......
Psychicstar and gail both predicted i would get pregnant august.......

Gonna do a test later, fingers crossed

Oh sweet! Fingers crossed for BFP!!! Keep us posted!!!

Hey guys!!!!! BFN on the FRER yesterday, still no AF....... Wat the hell is goin on?

Oooh ooh ooh! Add me add me!

Jenny predicts :blue: BFP this month!

Gail predicts :pink: BFP before October 2011!

:D xxx

Can u add me please!! Both Jenny and Gail predict a girl concieved this month!! Only another few days until testing!!

fingers crossed for you both, hope they are right for u xxx

just went to the loo, tissue was slightly pink, i reckon AF was just being a cow and came late :(

guest2003...not necessarily, that happened to me when I was pregnant... it wasn't red. You are not out until full flow. Spotting is perfectly normal at the begining

guest2003...not necessarily, that happened to me when I was pregnant... it wasn't red. You are not out until full flow. Spotting is perfectly normal at the begining

Really????? See thats how AF usually starts for me!!!! I had myself convinced it was this month for me!

Elizabeth I got a Katrina reading yesterday and she was very good and SO FAST! I was impressed and will use her services again!

I see in your siggie that Suzanne told you twins! She told me the same thing even though I argued with her that I don't want twins... she pulled more cards and said "nope, I definitely see twins for you". Happy with that but freaked out since I'm single! LOL

when I was pregnant with my daughter (and didn't know it) I kept thinking "it's coming" cause I was spotting and even had mild cramps here and there

This last month I had a MC but before that I also spotted pink...instead of brown...thought it was peculiar...I kept spotting a tad on and off... it did not work out in the end but because of low progesterone I believe...but everyone (doctors included) told me it was normal to spot a little even for the full first trimester.

when I was pregnant with my daughter (and didn't know it) I kept thinking "it's coming" cause I was spotting and even had mild cramps here and there

This last month I had a MC but before that I also spotted pink...instead of brown...thought it was peculiar...I kept spotting a tad on and off... it did not work out in the end but because of low progesterone I believe...but everyone (doctors included) told me it was normal to spot a little even for the full first trimester.

Thanks Elizabeth, that gives me a bit of hope! I will know by tomorrow tho if the witch is arriving!

Oh it would be great as ive had 2 readings, oNE BY Gail and one by Psychicstar and both said Aug with a girl!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth I got a Katrina reading yesterday and she was very good and SO FAST! I was impressed and will use her services again!

I see in your siggie that Suzanne told you twins! She told me the same thing even though I argued with her that I don't want twins... she pulled more cards and said "nope, I definitely see twins for you". Happy with that but freaked out since I'm single! LOL

That's great, she is fun, isn't she? Did you tell her I sent you? hehehe

I liked her a lot

so you got twins too...hmmm...well lets see who had it right!

I want twins and I don't if that makes sense...kind of worried about the work but also think twins would be cute but most importantly I want this child to have a sibling and twins would be a way of doing it without getting older and having more issues LOL

how do you get a suzane prediction? How much are katrina;s readings?

For Suzanne go here https://www.healingmessagesfromspirit.com/home/Welcome.html

Katrina is a bit more but she gives you a good in-depth reading...I believe it was $25 for a full E-mail reading...you can also ask just one question ...I believe that is $2 per question

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->