2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Hi I just found this forum by googling, because I am getting all anxious and worried. We have been TTC for a long time, about 9 years total and I just found out about all these psychics and their success a few days ago. I ordered one from Ruby (babylove) and should be receiving it tomorrow and I am literally freaking out. I am so afraid of her saying she couldnt see anything, like I would never get PG.

Has that happened to anyone? Gotten bad/negative results from a reading?

I had negative results from all my readings :( I was trying with my ex for over 2 years but i have very irregular cycles which messeseverything up. All of mine said i would concieve before august this year and i can say I have nothing :(

Has anyone had any delay with Gail? I paid £10 for a reading within 48 hours and it's now almost 72 hours since I requested and paid and I could have just paid £5.50 or something for the pregnancy one :( xxx

Has anyone had any delay with Gail? I paid £10 for a reading within 48 hours and it's now almost 72 hours since I requested and paid and I could have just paid £5.50 or something for the pregnancy one :( xxx

if you paid with paypal it takes a few days to clear...

Thank you - I got my reading today but it was different to all the others - they've all been pretty different though :( xxx

Thank you - I got my reading today but it was different to all the others - they've all been pretty different though :( xxx

what happened?

what happened?

Well I've had 5 different, 4 solely on pregnancy. They've gone like this:
September/October conception (possibly before if I can relax!)
September conception - girl, then another girl, then a boy
October conception - girl, only child
November conception - Gail - girl, then a boy conceived July 2013
May 2012 conception - boy and then another boy

I feel a bit disheartened cos they're all different! xxx

well remember the readings are no guarantee of anything...it is "for entertainment purposes only" they say LOL

look at it this way...3 out of 5 say girl first...as well as a September/October conception...so more than likely that is September conception/October find out

breathe deep...it WILL happen...but just like the first one told you...RELAX ;-)

well remember the readings are no guarantee of anything...it is "for entertainment purposes only" they say LOL

look at it this way...3 out of 5 say girl first...as well as a September/October conception...so more than likely that is September conception/October find out

breathe deep...it WILL happen...but just like the first one told you...RELAX ;-)

Hahaha, I know they're for entertainment, but I do believe in psychic powers and also just really want/need some reassurance that we will get our BFP sooner rather than later!

I'm not worried about the gender really, I'd like one of each in an ideal world but I just want a healthy baby :)!

But I do so want September to be our month or actually asap to be our month lol!

Thanks again hun. Have you had any readings done? xxx

Still waiting on mine! Its early so I suspect an afternoon reading. I ordered it from babylove on the 15th, so today would be 3 days. I think next I will order from Gail since she has the most accuracies as far as this thread goes.

Hahaha, I know they're for entertainment, but I do believe in psychic powers and also just really want/need some reassurance that we will get our BFP sooner rather than later!

I'm not worried about the gender really, I'd like one of each in an ideal world but I just want a healthy baby :)!

But I do so want September to be our month or actually asap to be our month lol!

LOL many...look at my signature HAHAHA

LOL many...look at my signature HAHAHA

Oh yeah lol :dohh:! I wonder if Gail will be right for you this month?! xxx

Still waiting on mine! Its early so I suspect an afternoon reading. I ordered it from babylove on the 15th, so today would be 3 days. I think next I will order from Gail since she has the most accuracies as far as this thread goes.

Let us know what she says! I had one from Gail today xxx

Babylove: Conceive or get a BFP in October, or give birth in October 2012 to a BOY.

We have always wanted a boy so if that part were true, awesome! I think giving birth in October next year would be conceiving in Jan or Feb, right?

I plan on getting one from Gail and Jenny next week to see if anyone comes up with the same thing.

im tempted to get another one but dont know whos been the most acurate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->