2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Came across this thread so thought id share my reading from Sandra.....

She said she saw conception of a girl in October(2010).......I got my bfp in the July of 2010 but did conceive a girl :) ......so was wrong for me as in month of conception

I just got one done from Gail today..... sees a conception of a girl in nov 2011 ......
We shall see lol......I've a very good feeling I'll get my bfp this month + it will be. Boy as of timing of conception......ie we've dtd around ov only.......hope I'm right
I've also sent off for a cheri reading so will be interested to see what she says :)

Best of luck to us all xxx

Has anyone gotten a prediction from Suzanne? Curious about accuracy, estimated time for prediction, etc. I am trying to compile a list of which to get so I can compare them :)

I got one from Suzanne...look at my signature...so dont know yet lol

I got a prediction from Gail because of how accurate she seems based on the predictions I saw here. According to her, I will conceive a boy in Oct. 2011, BFP will come in Nov. and he will be born in Aug. 2012. She also said I will conceive a little girl in Aug. 2013 and she will be born in 2014. She said a couple other things that spoke to me. Here's hoping she's right :cloud9:

Hi its not on the op but on my sig cheri22 was right by sayin a girl linked to Jan, found out yest im havin a girl due in Jan :D she was right with my son too!

Came across this thread so thought id share my reading from Sandra.....

She said she saw conception of a girl in October(2010).......I got my bfp in the July of 2010 but did conceive a girl :) ......so was wrong for me as in month of conception

I just got one done from Gail today..... sees a conception of a girl in nov 2011 ......
We shall see lol......I've a very good feeling I'll get my bfp this month + it will be. Boy as of timing of conception......ie we've dtd around ov only.......hope I'm right
I've also sent off for a cheri reading so will be interested to see what she says :)

Best of luck to us all xxx

Gail predicted a conception of a girl for me in November 2011 too! xxx

Gail predicted a bfp for me in spetember this year! We will see if she's right! I'll update!

well Gail gave me a July/August reading...I did get a BFP in July but it ended up in a CMC a week later...kind of thinking I may need another reading from her now...thoughts?

well Gail gave me a July/August reading...I did get a BFP in July but it ended up in a CMC a week later...kind of thinking I may need another reading from her now...thoughts?

She does the free three month review thing doesn't she! Have u used that? I thanked ur post by accident sorry haha x

ok well I just wrote to her again, lets see what she says...if anything

I just thanked u again! Stupid IPhone! Now I look like the crazy person who thanks everyone! Ha sorry! Im gonna see if I get a bfp in sept then get my update I reckon x

I use the thanks as "like"...think Facebook... so I don't mind them LOL

So sorry to hear about your CMC LLbean! Let us know what she says :) xxx

Hey everybody! Well wouldn't you know it... after a year of charting and ovulating anywhere from 16-18 every month... THIS month I am ovulating early (cd13)! I'm so happy I caught it on an opk yesterday! I wasn't even going to start testing until today! But I had lots of EWCM so I figured I would test just to see and I got my smiley face! So I go in today for my first attempt at IUI! Wish me luck!

I reviewed all my readings yesterday and I realized that my reading with Brooke said Sept/Oct BFP (if it works today I'll find out in Sept!) and my most recent reading with Katrina said October because she was insistant that it is going to work the second time because she had so many two's come up in her reading! But what I'm now wondering is... maybe all the two's means 22? Since today is Aug 22? LOL I know I may be grasping here but you know... Oh and since Suzanne saw me pregnant with twins (right away) maybe Katrina's twos have something to do with that? LOL omg ok I'll stop.

Anyway, at 11am central time, please send me your baby dust! :happydance:

Hey everybody! Well wouldn't you know it... after a year of charting and ovulating anywhere from 16-18 every month... THIS month I am ovulating early (cd13)! I'm so happy I caught it on an opk yesterday! I wasn't even going to start testing until today! But I had lots of EWCM so I figured I would test just to see and I got my smiley face! So I go in today for my first attempt at IUI! Wish me luck!

I reviewed all my readings yesterday and I realized that my reading with Brooke said Sept/Oct BFP (if it works today I'll find out in Sept!) and my most recent reading with Katrina said October because she was insistant that it is going to work the second time because she had so many two's come up in her reading! But what I'm now wondering is... maybe all the two's means 22? Since today is Aug 22? LOL I know I may be grasping here but you know... Oh and since Suzanne saw me pregnant with twins (right away) maybe Katrina's twos have something to do with that? LOL omg ok I'll stop.

Anyway, at 11am central time, please send me your baby dust! :happydance:

I'm thinking the 2s were twins as well ;-)

Best of luck!!!! :flower:
:dust::dust::dust:

Wow, already heard from Gail :)
From Gail:
I link around conception and more children, and spirit show me here November conception, and a baby girl born 2012, all is showing well and healthy around pregnancy labour and birth

I am then shown another conception,a baby boy,conceived May to June 2013, and a 2014 birth of a baby boy I do see a happy path.

I'll add mine if they help....My EDD is March 29th 2012. Most of them said June conception but it was actually July as I ovulated a week later than normal due to a D&C/Miscarriage, otherwise it would have been June :winkwink:

CHERI22 - Baby boy born March 2012

GAIL - Baby boy born early Spring 2012

LUNA - Baby boy born March 2012 (she was specific with dates 20th-28th)

OSIRIS - was told to wait until end of July (mid july reading) but didn't need to as got BFP same day...she also predicted a baby boy 2012.

Wow, already heard from Gail :)
From Gail:
I link around conception and more children, and spirit show me here November conception, and a baby girl born 2012, all is showing well and healthy around pregnancy labour and birth

I am then shown another conception,a baby boy,conceived May to June 2013, and a 2014 birth of a baby boy I do see a happy path.

That's very, very similar to mine...

I dont see anything preventing pregnancy and no health problems show, spirit give me November 2011 for your conception, I see a healthy baby girl born 2012 and everything around pregnancy itself, labour and birth show very well for you

she then shows a further pregnancy for July 2013, and a baby boy born 2014

Mmm, interesting... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"