2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

I'll add mine if they help....My EDD is March 29th 2012. Most of them said June conception but it was actually July as I ovulated a week later than normal due to a D&C/Miscarriage, otherwise it would have been June :winkwink:

CHERI22 - Baby boy born March 2012

GAIL - Baby boy born early Spring 2012

LUNA - Baby boy born March 2012 (she was specific with dates 20th-28th)

OSIRIS - was told to wait until end of July (mid july reading) but didn't need to as got BFP same day...she also predicted a baby boy 2012.

How did you find Osiris? Her prediction doesn't match a single other of mine and although they're all a bit different - they're all fairly close together! Hers is way out though xxx

Wow, already heard from Gail
From Gail:
I link around conception and more children, and spirit show me here November conception, and a baby girl born 2012, all is showing well and healthy around pregnancy labour and birth

THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID TO ME TOO,!!!.........hmmmmmmm

Sounds a bit dodge doesn't it!! Looking forward to my cheri reading she said I should get it within a week as she's so busy with readings..........hopefully I'll get my bfp by the time it arrives lol

I'll add mine if they help....My EDD is March 29th 2012. Most of them said June conception but it was actually July as I ovulated a week later than normal due to a D&C/Miscarriage, otherwise it would have been June :winkwink:

OSIRIS - was told to wait until end of July (mid july reading) but didn't need to as got BFP same day...she also predicted a baby boy 2012.

How did you find Osiris? Her prediction doesn't match a single other of mine and although they're all a bit different - they're all fairly close together! Hers is way out though xxx

I actually thought hers was ok. She started by saying that before she opened my email she sensed a loss of a baby boy, I had just had a miscarriage. I'll need to dig it out to remember it all exactly but she said she could see pregnancy within next couple of months but spirits wouldn't give exact month, she then said.....wait until the end of this month, which was July. I got my bfp later on that afternoon. Had I waited till end of month af would have been late so she was kind of right really xx

I actually thought hers was ok. She started by saying that before she opened my email she sensed a loss of a baby boy, I had just had a miscarriage. I'll need to dig it out to remember it all exactly but she said she could see pregnancy within next couple of months but spirits wouldn't give exact month, she then said.....wait until the end of this month, which was July. I got my bfp later on that afternoon. Had I waited till end of month af would have been late so she was kind of right really xx

She wasn't horrible or anything, but her prediction just seems really inaccurate for me, the way she described my two sons looking and everything really...I do hope she's wrong for me though in any case cos waiting til May next year would be soooooooo long! xxx

hmmm...wondering if its standard now ...oh well

Yeah me too...waste of a tenner perhaps...we'll see! It would be very odd if we all fell pregnant with girls in November lol. Mind you then we could all be bump buddies :) lol xxx

I didn't know this forum still existed! I looked fir it the other day before I made another one.
I'm waiting on Sky and Suzanne right now. Sky was right for me the first time but I miscarried so I'm ttc again. I wanna get one more reading but I'm not sure who.

I didn't know this forum still existed! I looked fir it the other day before I made another one.
I'm waiting on Sky and Suzanne right now. Sky was right for me the first time but I miscarried so I'm ttc again. I wanna get one more reading but I'm not sure who.

Has anyone had any luck with Panrosa readings? She gave me the best reading before in June...a girl conceived in September 2011, born May 2012. Then another girl born in 2015 and a boy in 2017. If I could pick my ideal family - that would be it! 3 children, 2 girls, 1 boy. I'd be happy with anything but if we were allowed to choose, that'd be ideal.

I came on this morning so I emailed Panrosa and asked if I could pay for a follow up reading to see whether she still stands by her original prediction and I got this reply within about 10 minutes:

hello hope you are well , you do not have to purchase another reading to find out what you have asked me , i have just read through your reading again and yes i do stick by September2011 as the month of conception for your first child this is what spirit gave to me and i gave it to you , do bear in mind that spirit can be a couple of weeks either side of the dates i am given so this will be the only thing that may be different , best wishes .x

She is so lovely, I so hope her reading comes true! xxx

cherri- august 2011 with a girl
psychic star- august 2011 with a boy
psychic123uk - august 2011 with a boy
waiting to test this weekend!!!

Just wanted to drop in and say that Gail predicted my neighbour would fall pregnant this month with a boy and 4 days ago she got her BFP! :happydance:

I got my reading from Suzanne today. She says conceive or find out in September, which is awesome! She sensed that the baby would be born in June so that mean conceive in sept. So that could mean I should be getting ready for AF next week but I hope not.
I'm ordered a reading from Katrina this morning so I'm waiting on that. Then I'll try to not get any more until or if AF shows.

can you guys post me up some links for gail,panrose and anyother good ones?
I cant find my links and want to get a new lot done

Here is a link for Gail, I just got a reading from her last week: https://psychic123ukreadings.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->