2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

most of the links can be found on the very first post of this thread...page 1

Which one did you guys did from Panrosa? I think I'll get one. TWW is driving me insane!!

I broke down and ordered readings from Sandra and Mary (haven't come back yet), I got another from Ruby she says conceive or bfp this month OR october. Kinda tripped me up because she gave me two different months but I'm happy that she gave me this month especially because it might be meaning that I'm already pregnant!

I wish I hadn't gotten one from Katrina it was a little high priced for my liking and a complete miss

Ok I got my reading from panrosa........
Very quick reply :)

She sees conception of a baby boy in oct 2011, he will be born healthy around 8lb
I wrote to her saying I've a good feeling about this month.....well it could be sept as due af next week sept 1st......... + she said not to rule out this as the spirits can be off by a few weeks either side......

Gail said girl, nov 2011 conception so totally diff lol

But both said would be last baby........perhaps coz it's my 4th haha

Still waiting on cheri's reading + I just ordered psychic star's one lol........I got totally sucked in this month didn't I lol

Oh + I had visited a psychic local to me and he predicts a preg around aug/sept!! Girl he sensed

All my readings so far in my signature! I got 2 more this week, Suzanne and PsychicStar and have ordered one from Panrosa. They were all different, but it is possible that Ruby and Psychic Star are similar except the gender. If I conceive in January, have my first scan in March and deliver in October then they would both be right.

Okay just kidding, my signature didnt save, lol.

Ruby (babylove) - BFP/Conception/Birth in October 2011/2012 - BOY
Suzanne - BFP/Conception/Birth in September 2012 - TWIN GIRLS
PsychicStar - BFP/Conception/First Scan in March 2012 - GIRL

I got a follow up reading from gail and she has def touched on some points that are very meaning to me personaly. She said conception jan 2012 with a boy :D

Girls bought reading off eBay ......was only 3.33 :) ......from psychic star.......how long b4 u got a response?? I've heard nuthin yet

Star is at https://cgi.ebay.ie/Psychic-Baby-Ge...t=UK_Metaphysical_New_Age&hash=item19c64b7bd6

So ladies...all of the readings I have had have been for either a bfp or conception in August...all except one has said with a girl...lets see if it comes true!!

I have purchased another reading off Gail and a spell, but its been a week n i still havent recieved it :wacko: i messaged her n she said shes busy.....im sooooo impatient :rofl:

xx

I cant remember with Star but Sandra youll be waiting forever....you end up messaging alot and asking about reading!! :grr: Have you messaged her?

xx

She can be shocking with getting them out, she took almost a fortnight to get a reading from her and thats cos i said i wanted money back.......she said she would give me a free reading and 2 months later i havent had it!

xx

i ordered my reading from sandra on the 24th and im still waiting

Ok I got psychic stars reading......she also sees conception in oct .....a baby boy

I'm happy with the readings but sad it won't be sooner

I'm 10dpo and still getting bfn :(
Am gonna be strong and not test till af late
Af due thurs,wish me luck

Wow. I wish I would've looked up feedback for Sandra because I most definitely would've saved my money. She seems really inconsiderate. I got my reading from Star back yesterday. I'll have to check my email, I have like 3 readings to add to my signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->