2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

I hated the new look to begin with, I'm getting used to it though, thank god it's got quicker on loading pages!

On a different note....I have really bad gas tonight...It's literally *fart* *wait 30 seconds* *fart* *wait 30 seconds* *fart* :blush:

It's the kitten I feel sorry for, she was laid on my lap until it started, she soon got off me and went and laid at the other end of the sofa, now she's throwing disgusted looks at me :blush:

On a different note....I have really bad gas tonight...It's literally *fart* *wait 30 seconds* *fart* *wait 30 seconds* *fart* :blush:

It's the kitten I feel sorry for, she was laid on my lap until it started, she soon got off me and went and laid at the other end of the sofa, now she's throwing disgusted looks at me :blush:

:rofl:

You and my husband should have a fart war. I'm not sure who would win. :haha:

awww, amber, i'm sorry :hugs: try to stay calm and call your dr. i don't know too much about spotting during pregnancy, so i can't be of much more help than to say i'm here if you need to talk about it.

kristin, yes! i hate the new look! i have so much space on either side of the board itself and it makes everything look so jammed in there!

my exhaustion has finally set in. i realized that almost everyday, i've been able to get in some sort of nap, except today and about 530-600 it hit me like a ton of bricks! now i just have to wait for tyler to get back from the store to go to bed because he took alex and left jonathan with me.

oh god! i just looked in the mirror and not only do i look like a teenager the night before the prom, but i have dark hairs growing where there ought not be dark hairs growing!!! i hate you hormones!!!

Hope you get some rest tonight hon!

Yeah this new forum is making me go cross-eyed :wacko:

Nah, it's ok, I'll let you keep him, I have a pissed off kitten, an ignorant tomcat and a stupid dog. I think I've got all the attitude I can handle here :rofl:

I'll take the pissed off kitten off your hands :haha:

He's less grumpy now that he's had dinner.

You can have her, she's got teeth and claws.....And an aversion to gas :D

ok.. so in 2 hours the discharge/cm is still the same color and everything and just a little bit less than before... Im so freaked out right now :( it makes it worse that I told my DH but he had to go to work too so now I just get to sit and do nothing.. Im trying very hard not to stress out but I cant help but keep running to the bathroom to check :sad2:

try not to worry too much. i had the smae thing happening last week for about 4 days on and off. and i freaked out a lot!!
its stopped now but when i asked mw she said brown is old so its probably ur body just getting rid of the bits u dont need. xx

Amber, I know it's hard but honestly try not to worry, if it turns into bright red blood or there's clots in it then get yourself to the doctors.
A little bit of old looking blood or cm is perfectly normal, it's just your body getting rid of the old crap so your bean has the best possible environment in there :hugs:

Ladies, I know there's a few of us that have been through the heartache of mc or mmc, how about if we swap msn/email addresses so that we can always get in touch with someone to help calm ourselves? I have msn which I rarely use but am quite happy to have that signed in if I know someone might want to talk...

also just thought id share this with you all.....
woke up this morning and for about 2 hours on and off i felt really nervous for absolutely no reason.....
after sitting and thinking about it and why i could possibly be nervous it suddenly dawned on me that it was the baby wriggling around :dohh:

this makes me really happy and very excited :D

I'm freaking out girls!!! I had some brownish tinted discharge/cm stuff this evening.. I'm not in any pain or anything but I'm freaked I don't want another mmc!! What could it be?? Its brown like old blood and its just a tinting of my regular discharge/cm.... HELP!!!

Amber, try not to worry too much! A little bit of blood is normal. A friend of min started bleeding at 6 weeks and it lasted duntil about 18 weeks. Everything was fine and the doctor said it is actually very common to have bleeding, especially in the first trimester. Unless it is bright red and chunky and also comes with cramping, you don't need to be worried.

If you are concerned though, call your doctor. Try not to stress hun. :hugs:

Kate, that gas is a problem here too. It is also tummy gas though. I wake up every morning feeling like I swollowed a helium balloon. I can't eat an apple without getting the burps. The worst is the lower abdomanal gas.....sorry to my 2 pups too who love to cuddle, not so much anymore!

My animals are all over at the other side of the room this afternoon *sigh*

I can't even bend over slightly without one escaping.....I drink some water and I'm doing massive manly burps...(I'm actually quite proud of them :winkwink:) I've never been this gassy...Ever!

I had a dream about giving birth! And then I held my baby. We were both crying. It was awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->