2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Kristin...I love those dreams! (I added you to FB, I don't know how to find out my link so I can share with everyone else!)

I am so excited to join the sweet pea group tomorrow! I live my life week to week in fruit right now! after that, I think I will be looking forward to an olive!

Driving to work this morning I thought I was going to have my first bout of ms. I have felt nauseous before but this was bad. Was thinking about escape routes on the highway if I needed to pull over! Good thing it passed. I heard ms gets worse in your 6th week so that would make sense. I am very excited for tomorrow because I heard your chance for a m/c decreases after the 6 week mark. Not to say 6 weeks means out of the woods, but just closer to the end! Anyone else heard that?

How is everyone else doing? Anyone else feel like they are getting ahead of themselves? My dh and I already picked out our stroller, car seat and nursery bedding/set (valance, lamp, mobile, etc).

https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3776618

What do you think?

also just thought id share this with you all.....
woke up this morning and for about 2 hours on and off i felt really nervous for absolutely no reason.....
after sitting and thinking about it and why i could possibly be nervous it suddenly dawned on me that it was the baby wriggling around :dohh:

this makes me really happy and very excited :D

AHH! How exciting! :happydance:

Kristin...I love those dreams! (I added you to FB, I don't know how to find out my link so I can share with everyone else!)

I am so excited to join the sweet pea group tomorrow! I live my life week to week in fruit right now! after that, I think I will be looking forward to an olive!

Driving to work this morning I thought I was going to have my first bout of ms. I have felt nauseous before but this was bad. Was thinking about escape routes on the highway if I needed to pull over! Good thing it passed. I heard ms gets worse in your 6th week so that would make sense. I am very excited for tomorrow because I heard your chance for a m/c decreases after the 6 week mark. Not to say 6 weeks means out of the woods, but just closer to the end! Anyone else heard that?

How is everyone else doing? Anyone else feel like they are getting ahead of themselves? My dh and I already picked out our stroller, car seat and nursery bedding/set (valance, lamp, mobile, etc).

https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3776618

What do you think?

I'm right behind you - sweet pea on friday! :happydance: I believe 7 weeks is a blueberry!!

love that bedding set - so cute! and it will work for a boy or a girl!

weege-- that must have been wonderful!!! I can't wait to be able to feel Cad rolling around in there! Feels like it will be forever!!

Greens-- that is such a cute set! I love all the animals. We were gonna go that way then said f*** it if everyone finds it cliche and did winnie the pooh. Don't feel bad about jumping the gun, I had a crib, dresser/changer, and bedding set by the time we STARTED TTC!:haha::haha: DH has started a list (I found it the other night,lol) of all the things he thinks we'll need so he can start buying a couple things every mth:cloud9:

I am fighting terrible heartburn today and gas too:blush:. Thankfully my cat is an outdoor cat and my dogs just look at you like "did you make that noise or me?":haha:

So last night i had a dream that my stepmother was telling DH & i that the baby was a girl while handing us chocolate easter bunnys and bunny ears to put on :wacko: Should i take that as a sign it may actually be a girl?:shrug: (she passed away about 11mths ago but showed up in my dreams to tell me i was preggo too!)

Heather,
We will find out the gender but the nursery and bedding will be done/purchased by then! I am glad you like it!

I always knew I wanted jungle/safari but this is a main motivation:
https://www.marymaxim.com/webapp/wc...0001_10054_3074457345616921554_-1_15046_15047

This is the afghan I am currently crocheting. The tiger and alligator are done, I have started the monkey and lion. What do you ladies think? It will take forever to finish but when it is done I promis to post pictures!

Im freaking out a little more ladies... the discharge/cm has turned a brighter color on wipe now... I havent done anything strenuous though! I havent even had sex since friday night!! :(

Oh Amber hun I hope everythings ok. Have you phoned the doctors to see if you can get a scan to see whats going on ?

Kristin I've added you on my facebook :friends: Can you please not mention anything about me being preggo or about my mc's on it as no-one knows about it thanks hun xx

I love the idea of the secret stork :thumbup:

The tiredness has really started to kick in now was in my bed for half 7 last night and one of my workmates today told me I looked like a bag of shit :laugh2:

Well ive outgrown a pair of jeans already check out my bumpage :

https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc366/choccers1/th_DSC00162.jpg

its bright red now ladies.. and Im pretty sure there was a clot.. Im hoping Im not out of the group yet but its not looking promising.. unfortunately I know what a miscarriage looks and feels like :sad2:

its bright red now ladies.. and Im pretty sure there was a clot.. Im hoping Im not out of the group yet but its not looking promising.. unfortunately I know what a miscarriage looks and feels like :sad2:

Amber,

I really hope everything is okay! Call your doctor and keep us posted!:hugs:

Oh Amber hun I hope everythings ok. Have you phoned the doctors to see if you can get a scan to see whats going on ?

Kristin I've added you on my facebook :friends: Can you please not mention anything about me being preggo or about my mc's on it as no-one knows about it thanks hun xx

I love the idea of the secret stork :thumbup:

The tiredness has really started to kick in now was in my bed for half 7 last night and one of my workmates today told me I looked like a bag of shit :laugh2:

Well ive outgrown a pair of jeans already check out my bumpage :

https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc366/choccers1/th_DSC00162.jpg

Claire,

You bump looks like mine. BLOOOOOATING! Already hiding my tummy from co-workers!

I called my dr and they said to go to the ER if it turns into something heavier.. Im hoping this is normal and wont be something bad..

Amber I really hope this isn't something bad, I've got everything crossed for you chick :hugs:

Amber, you said you bded on Friday, when did the blood start? It might be from oh hitting your cervix or because it's tender. Please keep us updated!

afm, I'm exhausted by 630 now (I should never have said anything! :rofl: ) so I'll catch up tomorrow I promise!

:haha: you jinxed yourself. Hope you get some rest Jes!

Amber - keep us posted sweetie!

afm - I have my doctor appointment tomorrow. Just a urinalysis. Shouldn't they be doing more?? I want them to take my blood and tell me my hcg levels and let me know if I'm at risk for anything.

good morning everyone! how is everyone doing today? I woke up and feel like I've been hit by a bus. One more day of work this week because I took tomorrow off because I am in a wedding. A whole other reason to be exhausted. Then I have to drive home for like an hour at 3 am....I'll be blaring the radip by that time to keep me awake!

Hope everyone has a great couple days....I likely won't be back on until Saturday when all the wedding stuff is over.

xoxo

congrats, ladies on moving up to a new food! i'll be a sweetpea on sunday!

that's so funny about all you gassy girlies! i say, if you can, blame it on the animals!

i love all the choices for nurseries! unfortunately, we won't be having a nursery :( we only have two bedrooms in our house and the second one is currently being taken up by the boys. bun will probably be sleeping in a cradle in our room for as long as we can swing it, then be moving to the boys' room. sigh... i wish we had a bigger house sometimes.

amber, i'm so sorry you are having so much trouble. please stay calm and try to take it easy. i know it's easier said than done. :hugs: :hugs:

kristin, i totally jinxed myself! :rofl: that's what i get!

so lately, i'm having trouble eating breakfast. lunch and dinner seem to be fine, but absolutely nothing i can think of to eat for breakfast sounds good and it all makes me sick just to think about it. i would totally rather skip it all together.

if anyone wants to add me on facebook, i'm here. bun is still a secret for us too, please.

well, i think a nap might be an order before work today! it's dreary and raining here, so i can't think of a single reason to stay up! lol

have a great day, girls!

ok.. so after 6 freaking hours and getting an ultrasound and pelvic and blood work they said they cant say 100% one way or another (that I had a miscarriage or that its just too early..). SO I have to go get my blood drawn tomorrow to see where my hcg is at.. although last week it was 204 and last night it was 138... she said my cervix was shut tight though and I know that I didnt pass any huge clots.. This morning Ive had a little more cramping and bleeding.. I had a good long cry yesterday.. Im hoping a still have hope.. but Im prepared for the worst..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->