2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

I know I don't get on here often but i want to say amber I am keeping you in my prayers!! I understand the gas stuff as I have the worst of it as well. also I have been pretty sick with flu now a cold ..sorry I haven' t been much of a team member !! Hopefully things will be looking and I can be here a lil bit more!! Hope everyone is well:)

hey girls, here's a tmi question. how do you know if you have a yeast infection? i'm rather itchy and a little tender "down there", i just got that wipe of slightly dark cm, and my pee seems really cloudy.

its probably an infection, but go see your doctor so you dont start stressing.
SO they drew my blood yesterday again and confirmed that my numbers are indeed going down, they didnt say what it was but they were very apologetic and said that if theres anything I need then to call. I just want it to end... Im still crampy and bleeding.. so that we can try again.. find out whats going on etc. They want me to come back in 10 days to get my blood drawn again to be sure my hcg is down to 0. Im praying for you all. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you girls!

SO they drew my blood yesterday again and confirmed that my numbers are indeed going down, they didnt say what it was but they were very apologetic and said that if theres anything I need then to call. I just want it to end... Im still crampy and bleeding.. so that we can try again.. find out whats going on etc. They want me to come back in 10 days to get my blood drawn again to be sure my hcg is down to 0. Im praying for you all. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you girls!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:Praying for peace in your heart & DH's too!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh sweetheart, i am so sorry :hugs: i wish there was something i could do to make it better. it's so unfair. i don't know what to say other than i know how you must be feeling. i have two :angel:s. be sure to take time for yourself and to grieve. if there's anything you need, please let me know. i'll here for anything. take care of yourself, sweetie. i wish i cuold take this all away...

hey girls, here's a tmi question. how do you know if you have a yeast infection? i'm rather itchy and a little tender "down there", i just got that wipe of slightly dark cm, and my pee seems really cloudy.

I would go to the doc if I was you. Yeast infections & UTI's seem to be more problematic during preg from what i've read. I'd just call the doc, why suffer?
Hope you feel better soon hun!:flower:

thanks christina, i actually called this morning after i posted. the covering dr. just called me back. she said there's nothing she can prescribe me, but otc meds will help, or desitin. i've been doing some reading and as weird as it sounds, it seems like putting some plain yogurt "down there" can help too. i ate some for breakfast, but kept it "up here" lol.. i might go get some plain and see how it works.

Jes - I hope the yogurt helps!!

Amber - I'm so sorry to hear this. :cry: :hugs:

Oh Amber im so sorry hun my thoughts and prayers are with you and your oh xx

Hi ladies

sorry i havnt been around, i lost my baby on monday, iv been hanging round bnb but didnt really wana post in here, sorry girls!!

but im moving on now, and iv had some lovely messages from some of you <3

good luck to all of you, il been following you =) hopefully il be back again soon, some what behind tho lol

amber im so sorry :hugs:

xxx

Hi ladies

sorry i havnt been around, i lost my baby on monday, iv been hanging round bnb but didnt really wana post in here, sorry girls!!

good luck to all of you, il been following you =) hopefully il be back again soon, some what behind tho lol

xxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

charlotte love, i'm so sorry... my heart hurts for you. take your time and come back when you can. i'l be thinking about you.

:hugs: :hugs:

kristin, what you posted on the front page is beautiful! i hope amber and charlotte find the peace and comfort they need.

Hi ladies

xxx

take as much time as you need honey! we'll all be here waiting for ya when you're ready!:friends::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->