2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

im really sorry both u ladies are going throught this. my thoughts are with u both x

i'm pretty excited to be a sweetpea this weekend!

how do you get the fruit one?? i wanna know what i'd be! think a melon already looking at the size of a bump ive got going on lol

ah awesome. i did it!! i got a lemon! i guess if u rearrange the letters it makes melon lol. maybe i have a confused baby :rofl:

ha ha! maybe you got multiple lemon/melons in there?!?! :winkwink:

thats what i thought. we were both convinced......... but last monday at u/s we only saw one! its really active tho so maybe it just gunna be a big baby lol. or just making enough movements for 2 lol

oh no!!! i have pinkish-brown cm on wiping!!! i called the on-call dr today and told her i thought i had a yeast infection, which i'm sure it is, but i don't want to see colors down there....:cry::(

tyler went to get me some yogurt.

i know i won't be able to wait until tuesday to see anyone if it keeps up... what do i do??

take calm and deep breaths! Dont freak out because it could just be your body getting rid of old tissue to make room for your little bean. :hugs: Dont be on your feet for long periods of time if possible and just relax until you find out what it is.

A little bit of spotting is normal for approximately 30% of women. You're going to be fine!

:hugs:

:friends:

Is it accompanied by abdominal pain and cramps? If not, then you can relax. Also, that color doesn't sound bad. It's the bright red that you have to look out for.

At least this is from what I've read.

Keep us posted sweetie :hugs:

try and stay calm till your appt honey! spotting is very normal for some (i had it off and on for weeks) but the stress is not good for you! If you can try and get off your feet for awhile!
:hugs:

It was bright red this morning with a tiny clot. Not a lot though just two streaks. The on-call dr called back and said it sounds like a uti. He's calling in an antibiotic for me.

Just keep an eye on it, the dr I saw said that bright red blood even with clots can sometimes be normal.. :hugs: Im praying honey!

Amber and Charlotte,

I am so sorry this is happening and you have had to go through this, sometimes life isn't fair. If there is anything I can do, please ask!

Jes, keep us posted! Spotting is very normal. A friend of mine had spotting bright red blood from about 5 weeks onwards and she had a healthy baby boy!

I'm at the er now. I have an enlarged ovary with a cyst on it. There is a sac but right now there's nothing in it. She said I'm measuring about 5 weeks 3 days which will prob change my due date. I have to call my dr on Monday to go in to be seen. They are taking my hormone levels today and should take them again on Monday to make sure they are going up. She said they are considering it a threatened miscarriage. Now I have to wait until monday for any answers. Sigh.

:hugs: Im going to be praying have having my fingers crossed for you all weekend dear!
Thank you Lindsay. This one was rough but we intend to start trying again as soon as my body is able..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->