2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

thanks for all the thoughts and prayers and crossed crossables! it means a lot to me!

the good news is that the bleeding stopped. but the bad news is that i don't feel pregnant anymore. i don't know if that means anything, but i'm not as bloated as i was, the morning sickness and nausea are virtually gone, and my bbs aren't as tender as they used to be. i'm not saying all my symptoms are gone entirely, but they are not as strong or prominent as they were.

Just relax and try not to stress... It breaks my heart but I started feeling like that right before both of my miscarriages... Im hoping that you arent like me!

trying to stay positive. i should know more monday and that's less than 24 hours away. i think i can, i think i can...

O man i accidentally unsubscribed myself so ive missed loads.
Got everything crossed hun that your news is good tomorrow, think positivexx
will do a proper catch up in the morning

Yay you're back Naomi!

Work is driving me NUTS. People are so rude. Can I quit now?? :haha:

Urgh im right behind you kristin...if only i could afford to be a sahm!!
I know baby brain has set in and i clicked the wrong button without realising! :dohh:

I keep pestering DH to let me drop to part time, we will see what happens!

Are you feeling any better yet?

omg. Maybe my finger crossing helped!!

Let us know how tomorrow goes! :flower:

i'm quite excited about being an orange tomorrow :D

hope everyone is doing ok, and im thinking of all of you going through a rough time ::hugs

Ok so went to see the doc this morning about a chesty cough i've had for 4 days that's gettin worse and they check me over and tell me i've got an ear infection, a throat infection and an upper respiratory infection and say yeah u need antibiotics. hmmm i thought i was just feelin a bit crap due to pregnancy. turns out i'm quite poorly :-(

wow weege, you are poorly, im off with chesty cough and no voice, seems pregnancy doesn't do our immune systems any favours!

well ladies, taken the plunge and booked my early scan £99!! quite steep but thinking it will be worth it, will be 7+3 so a week on wednesday, oo im excited, scared, worried and happy all at once lol!

ahhhh how exciting ur going for a scan!!
bet u cant wait!!
im excited for you :D

oh no! louise and naomi! it must be so miserable to be sick while you're pg. i know i'm miserable when i'm sick just regularly! i hope you feel better soon! :hugs::hugs:

i go to see my dr in 45 minutes. she originally said she had nothing available today, but then said, 'wait a minute, aren't you pregnant?' i said yes and she said, 'well, that changes everything! can you be here in 45 minutes?'

when i got up today, there was more blood and i had the worst pains, but then i went to the bathroom and the pains got better. i still have those stretchy feelings though, that kinda hurt. i'm so nervous, i can't stand it! this will be the longest 45 minutes of my life! :cry:

Praying for you Jessica!! And I hope you feel better girls! I hate just having a cold, so I know you must be miserable!

(i'm sorry for those who will see this in other places, i just copied and pasted.)

i'm back. i had another us done and we saw a heartbeat! i have never been so relieved in my life! i am not out of the woods yet, though. i will likely have more bleeding, but there's nothing i can do about it. i am measuring at 5 weeks, so my due date changed to june 18. he said if i really am 5 weeks, everything looks pretty good, but if i'm farther along and only measuring 5 weeks, that could be bad. i go back next week to make sure things are progressing and growing.

we are changing baby's "name" to beep because when we saw the heartbeat, it was going beep beep beep on the screen... and i loved it! i can't wait until next week to see beep again!

thank you thank you thank you thank you for all the prayers, thoughts and crossed crossables! it means the world to me and i definitely think they helped! thank you again! you are all my angels!

(i'm sorry for those who will see this in other places, i just copied and pasted.)

i'm back. i had another us done and we saw a heartbeat! i have never been so relieved in my life! i am not out of the woods yet, though. i will likely have more bleeding, but there's nothing i can do about it. i am measuring at 5 weeks, so my due date changed to june 18. he said if i really am 5 weeks, everything looks pretty good, but if i'm farther along and only measuring 5 weeks, that could be bad. i go back next week to make sure things are progressing and growing.

we are changing baby's "name" to beep because when we saw the heartbeat, it was going beep beep beep on the screen... and i loved it! i can't wait until next week to see beep again!

thank you thank you thank you thank you for all the prayers, thoughts and crossed crossables! it means the world to me and i definitely think they helped! thank you again! you are all my angels!

I am sooooooo glad to hear this!!! We've all been worried about you all weekend! I'll keep the prayers flowin your way and everything crossed for BEEP next week!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->