2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Yay for a heartbeat!!

I will change you due date ticker soon!

can i share beep's first picture?

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/beep5weeks.jpg

Ahh they are lovely pictures!! Little beep looks nice and snug,really hoping the next scan shows good news too!

yay for beep nicely in there :D will keep everything crossed for you :D

Jessica,

YEY for a heartbeat and for beep's first picture!

we are changing baby's "name" to beep because when we saw the heartbeat, it was going beep beep beep on the screen... and i loved it! i can't wait until next week to see beep again!

That is adorable! So happy for your good news! :happydance:

okay, now that i've taken up virtually all of the forum with my woes, and i seem to be in a better place right now, how is everyone else doing?

okay, now that i've taken up virtually all of the forum with my woes, and i seem to be in a better place right now, how is everyone else doing?

no woes!! we truly worry about our fellow smugglers!:haha: How about a pic of Cad sayin Hi to the world? :winkwink:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 5
Awesome!!!

I can't wait to share my scan pics!! Expect them on December 1st!!

omg, how stinkin' cute!!

i actually think i'm addicted to seeing beep now that i got a glimpse. i want more!! i don't wanna wait a week, i want more beep! lol

december 1st!??! that seems so far away! let's petition to get them sooner!! girls, give me your dr's phone numbers and i'll call and get you in quicker! :rolf:

sorry, i'm punchy tonight! :blush:

Sara,
I am so sorry to hear that! MAYBE everything is okay.... I had a friend bleed a LOT with her first around this time and she was fine..... did they do blood work?

oh sara, i'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs:

this is so unfair! if it's not meant to be, why can't it just not happen? i'll be praying that it's not over. please let us know what happens.

the boys and i woke up sick this morning, so we all stayed home today. it's raining anyway, so it's a good day to not get out of our jammies.

i stayed in bed for about an hour this morning after i went pee. i got up and went pee again and had more blood on wiping. and now i'm having cramps. i hope beep is still okay..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->