2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Im so sorry Sara!! I hope for nothing but the best for you! Ill be praying. I know its so annoying when the Drs say that things might be fine and yet you know that something is going on. The thing we need to remember is that we have the right to get a second opinion.. if you are very worried go to the ER. Thats what I did with both of my miscarriages because I just knew something wasnt right.
Same for you Jess! I hope everything is just cause of that cyst. Cysts can cause bleeding and feel crampy when they rupture.. at least one of mine did once. I have polycystic ovaries but not PCOS so I know what it feels like unfortunately. Praying for you girls!

Hi all! Sorry for not posting in a while! Had guests around for past week.. :wacko:

I'm really sorry for Charlotte & Amber, & hope you guys get your sticky beans v. soon.:baby:

Glad to hear everything went well for you & baby on Monday Jess, & hope everything stays like that.. :flower:

As for me, I think I'm out, not fully comfirmed yet but yesterday I went out came back & had brown all over my pantyliner, then after that I wiped & got bright red blood, since then it just feels like I'm on my period, there is loads of blood. :cry:

I went for an US yesterday but they only saw a sac, doctor said it was too early to say anything but told me to come back in 2 weeks, I personally think everything will have come out by then, I never bled like this in my first pregnancy, only had very little spotting at 7 weeks. :nope:

So now I'm just hoping that the bleeding stops soon & I can start a fresh cycle..:shrug:

Good Luck to all of you, & I'll probably be back (if you don't mind :haha:) when I get my next :bfp:

Sara, I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope everything ends up being okay!! Please keep us posted. :hugs:

Sara-- i'm so sorry your going thru this honey and of course we'll have you back here!!! I'm still gonna hold hope that all is well with your bubba! Hang tough hon!

Jess- stay calm! get some rest if at all possible with 2 boys. Beep has a better chance just cuz you heard the beep!

We will be praying for you both!

sorry to hear your going through a tough time of it sara.
hope it all works out ok and will be thinking of you.
let us know how it all goes xx:hugs:

Sara I'm so sorry to hear this, I really hope everything is ok :hugs:

Same with you Jess, I hope Beep is ok :hugs:

Today, I am a sweetpea! Only two more weeks until my first midwife appointment!

Thinking of you, Sara & Jess! :hugs:

AFM, I had my first dr appt yesterday. It went pretty well - they had me pee on a stick to confirm I'm not crazy :haha:, gave me a bunch of reading material, and then drew my blood. It wasn't all that exciting except that they told me they do an early ultrasound around 7 weeks!!! Which I am on Friday, so they scheduled it for today!!! Such a shock, as I was expecting to not get to see or hear my little squishy until 12 weeks! :cloud9:

Just hoping and praying that it's all good news today!

heather that is sooooo exciting!! wish my first appt went that well! you MUST post pics of your lil gummy bear!

Thinking of you, Sara & Jess! :hugs:

AFM, I had my first dr appt yesterday. It went pretty well - they had me pee on a stick to confirm I'm not crazy :haha:, gave me a bunch of reading material, and then drew my blood. It wasn't all that exciting except that they told me they do an early ultrasound around 7 weeks!!! Which I am on Friday, so they scheduled it for today!!! Such a shock, as I was expecting to not get to see or hear my little squishy until 12 weeks! :cloud9:

Just hoping and praying that it's all good news today!

yay! that's great! let us know how it goes!

so far so good. i figured something out. it seems my fmu is fine, but then, after i am up and moving around, the next pee is when i see the blood.. not blood, blood anymore, but a little pink. i guess i should stop worrying. what is going to happen will happen and i'm being well taken care of!

yay for being a sweetpea! i can't believe i had to go back in time... lol. i'll be one again next week!

so far so good. i figured something out. it seems my fmu is fine, but then, after i am up and moving around, the next pee is when i see the blood.. not blood, blood anymore, but a little pink. i guess i should stop worrying. what is going to happen will happen and i'm being well taken care of!

yay for being a sweetpea! i can't believe i had to go back in time... lol. i'll be one again next week!

less stress is always better hon! When do you go back to the doc?

Keep us posted Jes!

As for me, I have today off from work. I've just been hating work lately. I'm really going to try to go back only part-time after LO is born. DH just got a raise (yay!!) so this might actually be possible. We'll see!

Keep us posted Jes!

As for me, I have today off from work. I've just been hating work lately. I'm really going to try to go back only part-time after LO is born. DH just got a raise (yay!!) so this might actually be possible. We'll see!

crossables crossed!!

jess you're half way there already! fx

Kristen- congrats to hubby for the raise! I hope it all works out for you. I think the hormones make customer service wayyyyy worse to deal with! I've never wanted to kill my customers like i have the last few mths!lol

thanks! hopefully on tuesday, i'll get more of an answer as to where i actually am! on another thread, someone posted a chart about how days since lmp, hcg levels and other things can tell you what week you're in. lemme find it..

<looking... looking...>

here it is!

according to the chart, i should be 6+5, but my dr. says i'm 5+3. but on monday, we saw beep's beep and the chart says you can't see that until 6 weeks. i'm very confused. i know the hospital took my hormone levels this past weekend and my dr. said they looked good. i should have asked what they were...

I just bought a lot of pregnancy & toddler books on eBay! :happydance:

Here's the lot

blimey ur gunna be busy reading right up til the birth lol!!
and i just looked at the hormone levels chart that goes up to 8 weeks and is at 80,000 average..... i didnt know it went that hight lol. goodness knows what mine are at 15 weeks lol :)

haha just had a look at 15wk hormone levels and it says they can be up to 254,000

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->