2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Yeah! I already have What to Expect When You're Expecting for my Nook, but this way DH can read it too. And I'm looking forward to that Week by Week book (heard good things about it), and well as the toddler books (I've done some babysitting before but I'm clueless about full-time parenting lol)

At my prenatal nurse appt they gave me a mth by mth pregnancy booklet that DH says he's read Mth 4 at least a dozen times already, lol! He said he doesn't want to skip ahead but can't help but read it! Maybe i should invest in a week by week book!lol

if i remember correctly, you can get the mayo clinic's book 'complete book of pregnancy and baby's first year' for free. i'm pretty sure i did when pg with the boys. it's a pretty hefty, hard cover book

I see it on the Mayo Clinic site but for sale, not for free.

Got my first ultrasound appt!!! Tuesday at 4pm. Will be 7.5 weeks...so excited!

:nope: girls, i think it's over. i'm having unbearable cramps and more bleeding. i called my dr. and he said it doesn't sound good and to meet him at the er. i have a terrible feeling i'll be going to the hospital to say goodbye to little beep...

:cry: :cry::cry:

At the er now. Just had an ultrasound. Beep is still there, beating away! Thank god! Cervix is still closed. I am now measuring 6+3. The attending said the sac is an odd shape but it really wasn't that oddly shaped when I had my us at my drs office. They are still considering it a threatened mc and I have to be closely monitored. I am relieved most definitely but still cautious.

Wow, so glad your got to hear the heartbeat again. Did they say why you keep bleeding?

No. There are a ton of reasons why I could be bleeding, but they don't know for sure. They are checking now to see of there's any infection. If there is, that could be why.

i don't think so. they didn't tell me i had one before i left. and i don't feel like i have one. (i've had so many, i used to actually call up my dr's office and say, 'i have a uti.' and they were like, 'okay, we'll call in something.' lol)

so my due date changed again, but i won't keep bothering you with it until i get confirmation again next week.

wow Jess!!!! Im crossing everything and praying that your little beep stays safe! DEFINITELY keep us updated!

Oh cool you're back to sweetpea!

lol... i can't tell if i'm coming or going anymore! i keep getting conflicting information. i guess right now, the only things i care about is that beep is still beeping and growing and that my hcg levels are going up, which they are.

i promise to keep everyone updated. i'm so sorry i'm having so much drama. it seems that's the way my life is a lot of the time. :blush:

Oh cool you're back to sweetpea!

lol... i can't tell if i'm coming or going anymore! i keep getting conflicting information. i guess right now, the only things i care about is that beep is still beeping and growing and that my hcg levels are going up, which they are.

i promise to keep everyone updated. i'm so sorry i'm having so much drama. it seems that's the way my life is a lot of the time. :blush:

That's why we are here my friend! Support and drama defusers! think positive this weekend.:hugs:

Jess, don't feel sorry in the least bit! This is what we're here for :friends: Will keep praying for you and lil beep

its not drama to us jess, thats what were here for. were just all glad u and beep are ok. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->